Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess I will not be eating the rest of today...boy she looks rough! There aren't enough filters in the world to cover up her cuntness!!! :poop: :poop: 😘 💕
I bet she regrets those videos because it did not garner her the sympathy that she thought it would and now her Al Bundy face is going to live on the internet forever. I bet she gets turned into a meme/s. Any normal thinking, internet savvy person would've considered all the repercussions of putting that face out there. Be careful what you wish for.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet she regrets those videos because it did not garner her the sympathy that she thought it would and now her Al Bundy face is going to live on the internet forever. I bet she gets turned into a meme/s. Any normal thinking, internet savvy person would've considered all the repercussions of putting that face out there. Be careful what you wish for.
Al Bundy 😆😂🤣😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AFAIK she’s given all sorts of contrary info about her financials, from saying she has money (£100,000 overseas) and she’ll be FINE because Evans’s are fighters, to being flat broke and help me pls alms for the poor.
Her story will change from day to day, (and her chaotic mind and lifestyle means she likely doesn’t have a clue, really) so I have no idea what she will do if it’s required that she present something legible to the court.
Isn’t it required she presents her financials? Maybe she hasn’t kept any records of the money Ioan’s been giving her, she just probably spends and spends till it’s gone, then whines that Ioan has cut them off.

I think she may have fallen again. I see irritated and raised skin that's red in places. It's covered up by a lot of makeup, but I see an injured forehead, chin, and lower left cheek. Add the bruised knuckles and I truly believe she may have had another fall.
I hope she’s not been driving while drinking, especially with the children in the car. She’s a full blown alcoholic now.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
New York is having a heat wave too. In the 90's for days on end. I hate the heat. It's why I live here. If I wanted to live in always hot Texas - I would move there. At least I have super cold air conditioning.
AC! :love: Got room for a fattie? 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it required she presents her financials? Maybe she hasn’t kept any records of the money Ioan’s been giving her, she just probably spends and spends till it’s gone, then whines that Ioan has cut them off.
Right. many things have been *required* from Alice, but we’re all going to die of old age before we see even a pathetic slug-like attempt from her to do any any due diligence for this court case. It’s amazing how much energy she has to be bumptious all over the internet for hours at a time, yet can’t parent, budget, do any housework whatsoever, etc.

Reactions: 15
Dare you to say it to her face !View attachment 1428238
I’d say that to her face if I had someone really large and muscular standing in front of me!!😂

Right. many things have been *required* from Alice, but we’re all going to die of old age before we see even a pathetic slug-like attempt from her to do any any due diligence for this court case. It’s amazing how much energy she has to be bumptious all over the internet for hours at a time, yet can’t parent, budget, do any housework whatsoever, etc.
Bumptious, what a great description of the way Alice acts. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.