Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he thanks his new GF publicly on Instagram for making him smile again. Perhaps a pre teen girl might like to think that she gives her daddy a reason to smile.
He didn’t have to move in with his GF simply because their relationship was made public.
you honestly think that would make a difference? Alice was trying everything she could for him to not see his kids before the GF. Which is why Ella asking for Universal is pretty suspicious, given that she kicked and screamed previously to NOT be with him. If not a set up she probably sees her dad purely materialistic, and when kids think like this it will need a tougher approach, just giving in to what they want will just enable them to continue to pursue a disney dad relationship. Whether his approach is in the nuance correct is a different matter (lying a bit about Covid would be better, but Alice would spin it too), but in principal - for the long term future of the kid - it is the best way to show the kid that she will have to live with the fact that her father has someone and that her father will not grant all wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
You know that because you are an adult. She is a pre teen whose father is all of a sudden not living with her, declaring on Instagram that someone has made him smile again and moving in with his GF before his custody arrangements are sorted. Plus she is left to deal with mummy meltdown.

He’s hardly dad of the year is he? If he’d made his relationship public in a more sensitive way and set up home by himself near his kids I’d feel he was actually putting his kids first.
Custody arrangements were blown to smithereens by Alice, he clearly (documented) wanted to see them since they split. Couples split all the time, it’s sometimes sad but hardly the crime of the century or a a big deal, the “if only he’d been more sensitive” thing is such a smokescreen in this case. Ioan discussed it with Alice, tried to tell his children calmly, she went insane, he had to flee and try to access his children through lawyers because she is evil.

Reactions: 43
My limited understanding is that you can’t just plop anyone on the stand you have to apply to the judge for them to do it and for a child in custody dispute they would need an evaluation by a professional.

Added to, more importantly there is no court trial to testify at 🤣
She has PRO on 2nd August she is probably too late to apply to take her child there or Gloria and the end of August is a hearing not a trial
Thank you! There is no trial. There will be no trial! Divorce trials are very expensive. At this point, I hope a judge takes whatever her multiple attorneys have cost, and Ioan's attorney, out of her share of the house. And in light of the DV - chances are good a judge will.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her followers really duck me off! They are saying that his texts are bad, yet forget what mAlice said to her kids WTAF!!!! I want to sit them down and make them read all the court docs....dum fucks 🤬🤬🤬
You can lead them to water but can't make them think

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So he thanks his new GF publicly on Instagram for making him smile again. Perhaps a pre teen girl might like to think that she gives her daddy a reason to smile.
He didn’t have to move in with his GF simply because their relationship was made public.
BIB: I don't recall that IG or BW has ever publically stated a reason for he and BW moving in together. It would be presumptuous of me if I thought that their relationship having been made public to be the reason. I believe they had many reasons, none of which the general public needs to be privy to.

Reactions: 21
Her followers really duck me off! They are saying that his texts are bad, yet forget what mAlice said to her kids WTAF!!!! I want to sit them down and make them read all the court docs....dum fucks 🤬🤬🤬
Astonishing, isn't it. She hit him, clearly more than once (hello golf clubs and door of its hinges), told him in front of the girls that she wished he would die, called her child a bleeping witch, verbally abused him and the girls for years. Yo has evidence of it to court and these idiots still think sun shines out of her arse. Oh no, how dare he leave her and be happy :cautious:

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You know that because you are an adult. She is a pre teen whose father is all of a sudden not living with her, declaring on Instagram that someone has made him smile again and moving in with his GF before his custody arrangements are sorted. Plus she is left to deal with mummy meltdown.

He’s hardly dad of the year is he? If he’d made his relationship public in a more sensitive way and set up home by himself near his kids I’d feel he was actually putting his kids first.
Nope, nothing wrong with having a life after leaving his wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Except the majority, if not all, of the terrible alienation we have seen happend before anyone knew about Bianca. Big E had already been turned by Alice in July 2021.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

It isn't that simple. Again, it is all there in the wiki. You're entitled to your opinion but it is very clear from what has transpired that this wasn't a shock, it was a long time coming before Alice announced her "shock". And I'm sorry but she had ample time to help the girls positively adjust, which she hasn't done at all. He's done what he can.

Reactions: 33
Of course she is. It's awful for her, and it's awful for her relationship with both parents. But under the circumstances, I still see nothing wrong with his messages to her, even as they have been presented by Alice. She is now a weaponized child who has made up and and can make up very harmful stories about him, so I can see where he would have to be very careful in what he says and does around her. Which is one of the reasons he is asking for the children to go back to therapy - to help them, and to rebuild their relationship. The texts also line up with what he put into his sworn statement so I trust them more than what she is saying.
Not just that, but she roped her little friends in to post smears on IG's instagram. Why should she be rewarded in any way?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thank you! There is no trial. There will be no trial! Divorce trials are very expensive. At this point, I hope a judge takes whatever her multiple attorneys have cost, and Ioan's attorney, out of her share of the house. And in light of the DV - chances are good a judge will.
And she can kiss any alimony goodbye. Between the DVRO being a sure thing and her very public SM campaign to ruin him that could affect his future earnings, I see a judge ruling that Ioan pay child support only. Alice will be forced to support herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
You said read the encyclopaedia and that I wasn’t qualified to answer the thread, which was a bit much and a bit of a presumption to be fair. I’m not offended but it was a bit weird.

Yeah, I wondered that.
This is exactly what I said. No offense but I don’t think you’re really well qualified to comment on this topic as you rarely ever comment here. There’s an encyclopedia of information that you need to have read to understand the situation. Just sayin’.
I won’t comment again on what I said to you or the other person who decided to become moderator. This is the only thread I read or comment on except an occasional Harry and Meghan thread. I’ve been here since the first thread. Reading the court documents is lots of good info but unless you have read virtually everything, there is so much that can be missed. People come here from time to time to start witch slapping Ioan”I don’t think you’re one of them” or even to derail the threads by arguing. It bothers me when that happens because it’s almost always someone new who just drops in to see what’s up. I’m guarded until the poster’s comments appear otherwise and there’s nothing wrong with that. After a few posts when it becomes clear that isn’t the intention I let my guard down.
And I don’t think Ioan is perfect or anything but I do think he’s been horribly abused for many years. I feel absolutely sick for those kids as I’m a parent of two daughters myself. In his situation he’s damned whatever he does and I despise injustice. I’m sorry I offended you as that wasn’t my intention.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It reminds me of a gammon joint
I’m sorry I don’t usually go in on her so much I think it’s the angle and the sun and the pink hue but it looks like a slab of meat which is moving and has eyes 😭
Sounds like a bad trip 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.