Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, the last one is not a bleep, but a word meaning fiasko, unhapoy ending. But the root of the word is indeed bleep. it’s something you would say if, for example, you arrived home and see your cat been playing with houseplants and they are now scattered all over the floor mixed with soil and broken pots.
I love this! How do you pronounce it?

Reactions: 2
Err, excuse me, I think you'll find I'm way more qualified than you to represent her - I've watched Legally Blonde !!!!
🤣🤣
So this is what mAlice really thinks of BW's MS

Why is he putting his girlfriend's needs above his daughters? And why does the girlfriend allow it? And why does a girl as young as Bianca want to be involved in all this?

Fizzbop: Mum of 2 - because he's a typical brainwashed ninny, terrified of a way overhyped illness.

:mad: Nothing like your fibbermyalgia then?

View attachment 1426583
And why are you all such fu..king arsoles!!! Piss off and get your facts straight, have a lie down, take some ambient 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do people really believe the girls are happy like that? Literally the most embarrassing childhood ever.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Why isn’t The Abuser vomiting, isn’t that what she usually does? Lying witch😡
Ioan never
Sane situation 🤣😂 We were super back in love 🤔🤣 She's worse than a teenager.
Yikes!! Honestly, I've been with my OH for 16yrs (I know it's not as impressive as 20) and we've always loved each other. It's not a case of us being madly in love, we just love each other and we have a healthy relationship. Most importantly we respect each other. She's just a moronic fool who can't handle rejection.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ioan never

Yikes!! Honestly, I've been with my OH for 16yrs (I know it's not as impressive as 20) and we've always loved each other. It's not a case of us being madly in love, we just love each other and we have a healthy relationship. Most importantly we respect each other. She's just a moronic fool who can't handle rejection.
Looks like she couldn't handle love either.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Christ, just popped over for a nosey at a certain NZ Twitter feed… Now where did i put…ah, yes here it is!
9D567C89-E682-4319-8BB2-596074873E2D.png
That’s better! Feel free to use Turds 🤗( in case the other one I gave you back in thread whatever has run out 😂)

• Haha
Honestly tho, the one about Bianca and universal studios, i guess Alice wants us to read it as him wanting to take Bianca too, but I read it as Ioan just being careful so he doesn’t get COVID so he doesn’t spread it to her when he gets back. It’s very sus that she’s cutting and pasting her “evidence”… She hasn’t got a leg to stand on surely…
Someone with MS here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Not sure when the text was sent but I believe Bianca had steroid treatment back in January for a relapse and his text mentions medication that she's on (I know she has had a lot of relapses so has probably had a lot of steroids) You are advised to avoid crowds, busy places, theatres etc after steroid treatment (and during - it's usually anywhere from 3 to 10 days) due to the risk of picking up ANY infection, not just Covid. But that's how I read it too - not that he wants Bianca to come, just that he has to be careful because of passing on anything to Bianca.

She's also on a disease modifying drug called Tysabri. Not been on that myself but I know it's a heavy duty monthly infusion so probably the same thing applies.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have never contributed before but do follow loosely.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Someone with MS here 🙋🏻‍♀️

Not sure when the text was sent but I believe Bianca had steroid treatment back in January for a relapse. You are advised to avoid crowds, busy places, theatres etc due to the risk of picking up ANY infection, not just Covid. But that's how I read it too - not that he wants Bianca to come, just that he has to be careful because of passing on anything to Bianca.

Sorry if this has already been answered. I have never contributed before but do follow loosely.
Agreed and I wonder if there are a couple of earlier text messages in that thread which make that clear. It's very neatly cropped.

If that text is her only evidence she is even more fucked than we thought. If she had loads, she would be spilling by now.

You get one life. Ioan is trying to live his, she is just wasting hers. She is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Some years ago I had a friend who's partner left him suddenly for another man. They had a daughter together and she did not make it easy for him to have a relationship with the child, much like mAlice I can only imagine the things said to her about him.

It came to a head when the girl was about 12 or so. It quickly became apparent that any visits with her Dad would only be conducted if beneficial to her. She basically wanted money, fancy day trips or new expensive clothing from him week in week out and if she didn't get it she'd demand to be taken home. Mother did nothing to discourage this behaviour and my friend was distraught over it all.
Eventually he took to telling her before she visited that there was no money, he wasn't buying clothes etc that week and they were visiting Granny or something not off to some far flung theme park, and 9 times out of 10 she didn't bother to come at all.

Upset him greatly, he spent many an evening at our house crying over it. Eventually though, as we'd said, she grew up a bit and saw a much bigger, different picture than had been painted by her Mother and resumed a relationship with her Dad, which to this day is happy and close.

I predict a few years of anger and abuse from those kids before that particular lightbulb goes off, but when it does mAlice is in severe danger of pushing those girls away permenantly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
View attachment 1426649
duck a duck, Alice. Firstly, if you want to leave comments on the Daily Fail as a convincing sock you should probably wait til you're sober so that your typos don't give you a way.

Secondly, is it usual to pay your nanny's yearly salary upfront? If not, how did you 'empty' your savings in Feb?

Thirdly, "nobody is on his side". Now now Alice, you know that's not true because you read here and that's why you can't help namedropping Tattle on almost every comment you make on Insta and the Daily Fail.

And I really hope he WAS "cheating at every opportunity" when you were treating him like this the whole time. But of course you're just lying again.
This is so grim and says so much about her and nothing about Ioan. Everyone in her house is prepared to testify against him (I.e. his daughters and Gloria). What an absolute evil witch. I guess she’s coaching and lying more to her girls as we speak. Criminal. If she thinks this reflects well on her she is an utter fool. Time for the reckoning.

• Heart
Couple of things. Alice knew this was coming, those fake crying videos are horrendous and fake. She knows what evidence Ioan has because she perpetrated it.
She deceitfully cut the dates and replies from those text messages. They aren’t that bad. I will ask once again, what context and situation warrants calling your 12 year old daughter tedious and a witch on her birthday? Then telling her she’s “going to Gloria’s for a week”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
How does Alice think it’s going to go in court? Is she planning on turning up to the PRO with Gloria, 3 E’s and a rat? Asking the judge to testify and shoving sobbing children onto the stand with their 9 month hotel poem?
“Your honour, no I haven’t done any of the ordered parenting class, filled in any paperwork and have no lawyer but I demand my 8yo gets her day in court”

Absolute meat faced fucktard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How does Alice think it’s going to go in court? Is she planning on turning up to the PRO with Gloria, 3 E’s and a rat? Asking the judge to testify and shoving sobbing children onto the stand with their 9 month hotel poem?
“Your honour, no I haven’t done any of the ordered parenting class, filled in any paperwork and have no lawyer but I demand my 8yo gets her day in court”

Absolute meat faced fucktard
It’s sealed it for me. She is pure evil. Yet again, serving her children up on a plate to save her own cowardly skin.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If that text is her only evidence she is even more fucked than we thought. If she had loads, she would be spilling by now.

You get one life. Ioan is trying to live his, she is just wasting hers. She is pathetic.
Yeah she keeps hinting at having some absolute bombshell but doesn't want to destroy him - sure Jan... If she had a smoking gun she'd have played that card by now because we all know she has absolutely cannot hold her tongue.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah she keeps hinting at having some absolute bombshell but doesn't want to destroy him - sure Jan... If she had a smoking gun she'd have played that card by now because we all know she has absolutely cannot hold her tongue.
Whatever it is, she will either drop it before 2nd August or at the point she loses the PRO. I’m pretty sure it will be as bland and vanilla as all her other bombshells (more like decrepit old empty shells from WW1 eh Alice)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.