Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pizdetz :)) I think. Bellorusian and russian are very similar but there might be nuances. But im sure everybody would understand. Also good to emphasise the first z just to make it clear it really is.. fiasko šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Actually (pardon for quoting self) this is exactly what is hopefully awaits mAlice at next court hearing in august ;)

Reactions: 5
Could these kids really be asked to testify, or would they be assessed by a psychologist who would then provide evidence?
My guess is Alice will oppose any attempt of any professional tasked with assessment of either child.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So her last little threat on the video about knowing so much more about Ioan that she doesnā€™t say is the awful thing weā€™ve said several times sheā€™s going to pull?
Imagine holding that over someone.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Whatever it is, she will either drop it before 2nd August or at the point she loses the PRO. Iā€™m pretty sure it will be as bland and vanilla as all her other bombshells (more like decrepit old empty shells from WW1 eh Alice)
"This one time, he told the kids to stop playing and go to bed. It was only 11.30pm on a school night. MONSTER!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ioan is as clean as a whistle, if there were any skeletons in his closet they would be all over the internet by now. Alice is trying to muddy the water, she has lost control of Ioan and all that lovely money, she is going to lose the house and the children, who IMO are not safe in her care.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Surely Leon would have had a duty of care to report anything untoward?

Reactions: 21
I know this is her standard bullying tactics but how exactly does Alice ā€œknowā€ who is on Ioanā€™s side? He sensibly cut her off a year ago. The lawyers, friends, family etc donā€™t keep her informed, they arenā€™t insane. Alice is the proverbial self-imposed mad woman on her own (bar Gloria who is presumably trying to keep some form of sanity going for the girlsā€™ sakes). Keep your your calm Ioan, youā€™re winning.

Reactions: 22
I'm still trailing behing and I have questions!

What was Yo's response when E said never mind? Very conveniently cut off.

Is Cliff Richard's Devil Woman on the playlist yet? Cause we all know the only devil is AE, not Bee šŸ˜

• Heart
Could these kids really be asked to testify, or would they be assessed by a psychologist who would then provide evidence?
My limited understanding is that you canā€™t just plop anyone on the stand you have to apply to the judge for them to do it and for a child in custody dispute they would need an evaluation by a professional.

Added to, more importantly there is no court trial to testify at šŸ¤£
She has PRO on 2nd August she is probably too late to apply to take her child there or Gloria and the end of August is a hearing not a trial

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When you look back over old posts and take into account everything Alice had itā€™s no wonder sheā€™s gone batshit crazy after losing it all, she really did have the perfect life. Imagine ruining that, and itā€™s not like she wasnā€™t warned, I think Ioan gave her plenty opportunity to change before he finally had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dont think boundary setting is a sign of conditional love
I think in this context it doesnā€™t look great.

Boundary setting is right but itā€™s just not the kind of thing you do over text with a child. A kid will interpret that as straight rejection.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if sheā€™d have ā€œhackedā€ into Aliceā€™s IG account and posted tit about her mum and Alice straight out (over text no less) said she would not be taking her daughter anywhere or see her and guilted her about newspapers I think Iā€™d be pretty taken aback. You donā€™t punish your children by refusing to see them. In fact, if you wanted to be the bigger parent youā€™d basically just say ā€œyou can hack into my Instagram, you can threaten what ever you want but I am your father and nothing will stop me loving you. Iā€™m here. But we need to talk because what you did was serious and we canā€™t carry on like nothing happened, but letā€™s do it in person just you and me because I miss you and want to see you.ā€ You still establish boundaries, you still discipline them but the aim is to establish trust and not break it, to build confidence and not shame. To be the reasonable parent who they can rely on, not the one that shuns them.

Like, he has to know that the children have been poisoned against him at this point and that their behaviour is a reflection of their mother and not them. Punish the mother, donā€™t punish the children.

If your children are still arseholes when theyā€™re adults, by all means treat them like the adult arseholes they are, but while theyā€™re minors they need unconditional love and security and itā€™s possible to do that AND discipline them and set boundaries. The minute you withdraw love youā€™re headed for disaster.

disclaimer: AE is 10x worse but itā€™s possible that heā€™s not acted in the best way as well, no one is perfect. Also, the messages Alice has released Iā€™m sure are curated so Iā€™m sure heā€™s not like that 100% of the time but the style of those messages just give me a few red flags.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think this has to be my absolute favourite. DEPORT HIM FOR HIS CRIMES!
Screenshot_20220718-184051_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I know this is her standard bullying tactics but how exactly does Alice ā€œknowā€ who is on Ioanā€™s side? He sensibly cut her off a year ago. The lawyers, friends, family etc donā€™t keep her informed, they arenā€™t insane. Alice is the proverbial self-imposed mad woman on her own (bar Gloria who is presumably trying to keep some form of sanity going for the girlsā€™ sakes). Keep your your calm Ioan, youā€™re winning.
It smacks of playground rubbish, this is why she won't show her face in court she literally has nothing and no one. She thinks she can keep ignoring summons and she can just go her own sweet way. She's in for one hell of a shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He hasn't refused to see the children, just not go to Universal and to go somewhere else instead.

I think in this context it doesnā€™t look great.

Boundary setting is right but itā€™s just not the kind of thing you do over text with a child. A kid will interpret that as straight rejection.

Put the shoe on the other foot, if sheā€™d have ā€œhackedā€ into Aliceā€™s IG account and posted tit about her mum and Alice straight out (over text no less) said she would not be taking her daughter anywhere or see her and guilted her about newspapers I think Iā€™d be pretty taken aback. You donā€™t punish your children by refusing to see them. In fact, if you wanted to be the bigger parent youā€™d basically just say ā€œyou can hack into my Instagram, you can threaten what ever you want but I am your father and nothing will stop me loving you. Iā€™m here. But we need to talk because what you did was serious and we canā€™t carry on like nothing happened, but letā€™s do it in person just you and me because I miss you and want to see you.ā€ You still establish boundaries, you still discipline them but the aim is to establish trust and not break it, to build confidence and not shame. To be the reasonable parent who they can rely on, not the one that shuns them.

Like, he has to know that the children have been poisoned against him at this point and that their behaviour is a reflection of their mother and not them. Punish the mother, donā€™t punish the children.

If your children are still arseholes when theyā€™re adults, by all means treat them like the adult arseholes they are, but while theyā€™re minors they need unconditional love and security and itā€™s possible to do that AND discipline them and set boundaries. The minute you withdraw love youā€™re headed for disaster.

disclaimer: AE is 10x worse but itā€™s possible that heā€™s not acted in the best way as well, no one is perfect. Also, the messages Alice has released Iā€™m sure are curated so Iā€™m sure heā€™s not like that 100% of the time but the style of those messages just give me a few red flags.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot_2022-07-18-08-48-40-869_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

Anyone recognise the car? Not the Prius right?

Maybe it's Gloria's car, which would support the video not being recorded yesterday but just released strategically.

Or maybe it is a Prius, I'm not a car person šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If I see anyone shaming or attacking Ioan, a documented DV abuse victim, I will start itching to cast one of my curses . šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

Good morning from West Hollywood. āœŒšŸ¼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
He hasn't refused to see the children, just not go to Universal and to go somewhere else instead.
The longer message to the older one indicated he was refusing?

I donā€™t know why people never have any nuance. Why must one party always be BAD and the other GOOD. It was the same with the Johnny Depp/Amber Hurd threads. Johnny good, Amber bad. One was clearly worse than the other but neither were blameless. Itā€™s like being on AITA on Reddit. Alice is clearly the worst, but that doesnā€™t make Ioan father of the year either and certainly doesnā€™t mean heā€™s unable to make mistakes in what is clearly a very charged situation.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.