Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what mAlice really thinks of BW's MS

Why is he putting his girlfriend's needs above his daughters? And why does the girlfriend allow it? And why does a girl as young as Bianca want to be involved in all this?

Fizzbop: Mum of 2 - because he's a typical brainwashed ninny, terrified of a way overhyped illness.

:mad: Nothing like your fibbermyalgia then?

View attachment 1426583
I think the overhyped illness is Covid… they said this earlier about ‘the global hoax’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It will be very interesting what happens to the house, she is committed to stay till the bitter end. This not going to end well
A SWAT team / bailiffs will be needed. I called it ages ago. I hope the kids are at school when it happens.

SHE IS THE ONE TRAUMATIZING HER KIDS.

In caps AE just for you 💋

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A SWAT team / bailiffs will be needed. I called it ages ago. I hope the kids are at school when it happens.

SHE IS THE ONE TRAUMATIZING HER KIDS.

In caps AE just for you 💋
Will we get an OJ police chase too??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Vile for leaving his *checks notes* emotionally, physically, financially, mentally, and (likely) sexually abusive wife? U wot m8?

To save everyone else the typing: have you read the TRO and custody court documents? Click the pink 'wiki' button up there ^ and you'll find them.
Worth noting that there is nothing (apart from maybe an interview comment pre divorce) in the public domain that he has chosen to publish. From his point of view it is probably unfortunate that the court system he is working with publishes family matters- other court systems don't.

Reactions: 19
So rude🤭 but my bubba says balls!! ( Malice, fizz bopps , cogg71, fizz my arse as you can see, love him, and my diesal says the same .
My bubb, diesal so fed up , thought duck this malice going to peeps, leave it to my bro Winston, as more balls than me to reply, exuse the pun turds😊🤣😂

Reactions: 1
So she really does want the coached and manipulated kids to take the witness stand for her.
Could these kids really be asked to testify, or would they be assessed by a psychologist who would then provide evidence?

Reactions: 7
I haven’t read through this whole thread (this thread always goes so quickly) but I thought Ioan’s long message to his daughter was a bit odd? As in, clearly AE was involved with the daughter hacking into his account, alienating daughter further will only play into AE’s narrative? I mean, I don’t know what I would do in his situation, it’s a tit show over all but I’m not sure he’s helping himself at this point.

The children are the most important in all of this and alienating them further and speaking to them in that strange formal way is just going to push them further away. I think they just need a load of love thrown their way and to know their father’s love is not conditional. Stop revolving every conversation around Bianca, their mum has already poisoned them to believe Bianca is the most important thing and the messages just play into that narrative.

Starting to believe that the lot of them are mental.
Umm! I’ve seen one conversation so far where he’s made reference to Bianca. What have I missed? Since when does one conversation constitute every conversation? Genuine question 🤔.

So loopy has said she has three witnesses and she has said everyone in this house is ready to testify. So two traumatised/coached/ will say anything for a calm and happy mummy (just like Ioan did for years. ) girls and either Glo or Emma, yes?

Good grief 🙄

when is she or her NZ legal team going to address the video evidence then 🧐 unfortunately I can imagine that the girls will have been told what to say, it was play acting etc. Alice was going for an acting part of a crazy alcoholic Mother and was just playing it all out. Wouldn’t put it or anything passed her. 😠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ahhh yes I remember that time I stole $400 from my dad, called him a homophobe online and then got taken to Universal Studios as a reward. Such a charming childhood 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I’m going to throw my hat into the ring to represent her in court. I have as much legal experience as Lupine.
Who am I kidding, she is never turning up. Is she even home? I mean she claims to be but that whole Evans family gives a whiff of the lights are on but no one is home.Ya get me?
I'll second-chair. Pro Bono. I've watched L.A. Law, Suits, Boston Legal, A Few Good Men, The Devil's Advocate, Primal Fear, Runaway Jury, Witness For The Prosecution and a bajillion documentaries about OJ. I'm ready. When we're done with him, Wolfie won't know what hit him. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think the overhyped illness is Covid… they said this earlier about ‘the global hoax’
Funny how Fizzbop is parroting a lot of 'covid is a hoax' stuff. I think AE thinks this is her alibi. This "proves" Fizzbop is not her as she is vaccinated and masked etc etc

It's still bleeping outrageous (even if you think covid is overhyped) to disregard Bianca's real health concerns and to call IG a "brainwashed ninny" just because he wants to protect BW.

Malice is the type who would love BW to get seriously ill and if her kids facilitated that all the better. 🤬

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.