Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll second-chair. Pro Bono. I've watched L.A. Law, Suits, Boston Legal, A Few Good Men, The Devil's Advocate, Primal Fear, Runaway Jury, Witness For The Prosecution and a bajillion documentaries about OJ. I'm ready. When we're done with him, Wolfie won't know what hit him. :ROFLMAO:

Err, excuse me, I think you'll find I'm way more qualified than you to represent her - I've watched Legally Blonde !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am so confused. Those texts she's sent, apparently from Ioan to Ella etc, are they actually from him? It's baffling also because surely she shouldn't be sharing any of this online?

I feel so sorry for these kids and Ioan. And Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Err, excuse me, I think you'll find I'm way more qualified than you to represent her - I've watched Legally Blonde !!!!
Sorry, luv - until you've watched every episode of Night Court, you'll have to stick to paralegal work. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congrats to @WinterSolstice - nominated by @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Alice is spamming on IG posting stuff that is meant to prove perjury but actually backs his court filings. Her recent replies ⬇
View attachment 1425690View attachment 1425691View attachment 1425692View attachment 1425693
Isn’t she just little miss charm and sunshine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like the implication that Bianca - while she is sick - should move into a hotel just because Ella wants on a very specific day (I wonder why) go to a crowded place, and only there. How about they go there on a different day when Bianca isnt on medication (and can stay in the house). This has nothing to do with putting the girlfriend first, it's using common sense.

Reactions: 46
Given up with the catching up 😬 But heavens above, not only has our Abuser told a few porkie pies, she's auditioned for the Cheeky girls as well... Seriously she's a cnut and a half... Roll on her birthday/wedding anniversary (she didn't think that one through, or believed he would never escape her) As for being a bargain basement renta royal, the duckass of sucksex 👏👏👏 Both are happy to live off their husband's fame and money... They could sit with Amber at Jada's red table and mutter how they see the world should owe them a living...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for the dirty delete I have to stop myself sometimes. Anyone drinking and popping pills like she does runs a certain risk that-shall-not-be-mentioned and it wouldn’t surprise me at all. So I chose to wind it in. ❤ ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1426430
View attachment 1426432View attachment 1426433

I realise I am a whole weekend behind so I'm treating you all to extra bleep today, just like Alice has. We are SO GENEROUS to you, lovely turdlets xx
Actually, the last one is not a bleep, but a word meaning fiasko, unhapoy ending. But the root of the word is indeed bleep. it’s something you would say if, for example, you arrived home and see your cat been playing with houseplants and they are now scattered all over the floor mixed with soil and broken pots.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the duck. What the actual. Is that her real face?? I know she filters the tit out of everything but that is a real shock to see her like that. Jesus Jones.
It’s gone! What d’I miss?????

Time for me to catch some zzzs now - I’m tired & feel like I’m on an acid trip!! 🍄🍄 Over to the day shift 😘💩❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Could these kids really be asked to testify, or would they be assessed by a psychologist who would then provide evidence?
Highly unlikely that a judge would allow it. Ella is old enough that her views could be considered, but it would be in a statement, not in live, open court testimony in front of Alice, Ioan, lawyers, judge, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Lupine has quite the knack for backing the losing side and he'll inevitably go down with that ship rather than ever admit to being wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.