Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no end game or master plan is there? She ruins everyone’s lives as best she can and then drinks herself into oblivion. That’s it?
The end.
she reminds me so much of my partner’s ex wife it’s unreal! Particularly with trying to publicly bad mouth him! It’s so unfair on the kids who will have this in the public eye forever… can only imagine what kids at school are saying about their mum! How embarrassing for them!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What do you call Alice E and Lady V going to the bar?

Two cunts a cocktailing. 👌🏼
Imagine they meet up with Prince Andrew.
What’s the collective noun for a bunch of utter cunts?? A bleep of cunts?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice demanded 3 takes for Elsie's Instagram joke. Her trembling, performative 'I'm in shock, I've just received this filing which is full of lies' would have had dozens of takes

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like how Lupine was all YOU SHALL NOT SILENCE THE VICTIM and DON'T PROTECT THE ABUSER WITH SILENCE when Alice was non-stop going on about this with FALSE accusations the past 1.5 years on SM and people told her to stop, but Ioan submitting stuff in court - should be private
Wy8zgTi.png

Indeed, Loopy, you should apply the rules to everyone, not only to the victim being DARVOd 😗

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And 99.9% proof 🍷🩸💥🤪
Anyone remember the theory that spontaneous human combustion occurred when the tissues were thoroughly soaked in alcohol?

(Dickens should be called out for all the trauma he put innocent literature students through at O and A Level exams.)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Proud of you, it takes a lot of courage to admit our own issues, whatever they may be, and take the first step in asking for help 💗💗. It may be a slow road, but you've 100% taken the right path 💗💗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Puts the lie to her "I have the skin of an English rose" nonsense.
Indeed … the filter on the left gives one the English rose glow. Look at the results!
61F6E759-450A-4A71-A974-2D9B6638DBF8.jpeg

I recommended it to my Grandad but he got all confused and got his filters messed up, ending up using the ‘bleep filter’ instead. Think he looked better before. I say … I say …

213A853E-CA00-46AA-B173-7F523EC1A54B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
They only have a time stamp above the first message in a chain then you need to drag the message to the side to see individual stamps. This is how mine look in this riveting exchange between me and my son 😂 Edited to add -i think on Alice’s-the top has just been edited off so you can’t see the persons name and time stamp. Also my son is a grown up incase anyone thinks I’m like Alice and not taking care of him🤣
View attachment 1427580
You are a better parent than I am.
A similar exchange with my 15 yo this afternoon was much shorter and consisted of her saying 'what's for tea?' and my mother of the year award winning response was 'cornflakes because it is too hot to cook'
She was more than happy and had ice cream for pudding. (For context to non UK turds, we are in the middle of a 40°c heatwave and I am on strike until it gets back to normal)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine what Gloria has seen Alice do. No way in hell can Gloria take the stand for Alice.
Pretty please with cherries on top can Gloria testify for Ioan & the girls. 🍒
Then Alice can enjoy her new free accommodation in a nice cosy cell with no cleaning or cooking required.
She might not be so keen on her neighbours & def' won't like no internet or booze or being told what time to get up & go to bed,
but she can't have everything. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I like how Lupine was all YOU SHALL NOT SILENCE THE VICTIM and DON'T PROTECT THE ABUSER WITH SILENCE when Alice was non-stop going on about this with FALSE accusations the past 1.5 years on SM and people told her to stop, but Ioan submitting stuff in court - should be private
View attachment 1427777
Indeed, Loopy, you should apply the rules to everyone, not only to the victim being DARVOd 😗
We all know he only unsealed the info to disprove Alice’s bull. Is this Lupine standing up to the bigger kids (highly experienced lawyers) by calling them thugs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1427777
No one ever called me a thug before. :unsure:

So court documents are weapons? Did wolf boy get a paper cut then? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just have a quick whizz through her insta as I thought she'd crawled out of her pit, but I can't see any new comments (from her) 🧐

Reactions: 4
I like how Lupine was all YOU SHALL NOT SILENCE THE VICTIM when Alice was non-stop going on about this with FALSE accusations the past 1.5 years on SM and people told her to stop, but Ioan submitting stuff in court - should be private
View attachment 1427777
That’s on page two of internet lawyer for Dummies book. It’s okay for him to have the documents that he didn’t pay for unlike @ButterTart and @Hiraeth that did?
Lol. In the bin Loopy Lou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.