Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the last few years of his marriage and Ioan wanted out, he probably thought that leaving the marriage would be hard due to his ex’s volatility. I wonder if has been worse or just what he thought it would be? The very weak consolation - as an actor he has a rich seam of emotions to mine going forward.

Director - Ioan, we want you to look incandescent with anger. And action….

Ioan has a montage of AE’s greatest hits floating through his mind, nails the shot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
you know this gets me

the reason why Ioan has to stipulate conditions is because of Alice turning them against him (for which he has plenty evidence, btw, this is what he said in the court documents, Loopy, learn to freaking read for once), it's pure emotional blackmail if you expect a parent to only be able to meet his kids if it's not safe for him. And if the expectation is that you are not allowed to parent (wtf)

kids shouldn't be even in the position to reject his "terms and conditions" (wtf) - not even about the girlfriend btw.
View attachment 1427818
This is all about Alice regaining control of his life. You must be dumb as bread to not see this.

I'd like to know how that works: if you obtain Alice's filing are you one of Alice's thugs then?
I think reading makes you a thug.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like how Loopy is parroting Alice's line that she just doesnt want him to abduct them. He is their father ffs

also its true that at the beginning you perhaps should keep the GF away but at some point they will inevitably have some kind of relationship to her. Doing anything else because "the kids dont want to" is just terrible parenting.

What Lupine & Alice do is hardcore victim blaming: They are basically saying because he didnt agreed to meet the kids under unreasonable circumstances his complains are false. So he should just stop being a parent and do whatever the kids demand? These people have it the wrong way around: the parent is the one to set boundaries, not the child.
Lupine doesn’t have kids and Alice doesn’t and has never patented hers so neither of them have the slightest idea about parenting and boundaries. I get the impression Alice has never respected a boundary in her life and Lupine is so enthralled by his own voice and intellect he doesn’t even notice when someone stops caring and just continues to drone on and on and on. Both full of self importance.

not that you need to be a parent to understand boundaries in parenting. Some of the best parenting advice and support I receive is from my child free friends ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No offense but I don’t think you’re really well qualified to comment on this topic as you rarely ever comment here. There’s an encyclopedia of information that you need to have read to understand the situation. Just sayin’.
Just because someone lurks more than they comment, doesn’t mean they’re “unqualified” to comment.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I have been engrossed in this saga for a few weeks now and it seems eerily similar to what happened to a friend of ours.

We moved over in 2000 to Texas with a group of engineers from the UK. About a year after our arrival, another Scottish couple moved from Phoenix to Texas. They had twin fraternal daughters aged about 9 months. The wife seems very nice and friendly as did the husband. Soon my eldest daughter was babysitting for them. Apparently, the twins were long sought after following several rounds of IVF. I got quite friendly with the wife,(TW) and would frequently visit. The house looked spotless but if you looked in a cupboard, a drawer or other places, everything was just shoved in, there was no organization. When the girls were about 2.5, it started to become apparent things weren't quite right. My younger daughter who was now babysitting, noticed that TW would dose the girls with calpol before leaving so they would sleep. She also began to do this during the day when I was there, so they would have their afternoon nap, even though they were well past 3 at this time. I began to notice large wine bottles being placed in weird places. If we went to a party, they would have to leave early because TW would be drunk and become abusive toward her husband (HH).

Eventually, HH broke down and told us that he was worried for the safety of the girls because of HW's drinking. Then we got a call from HH in distress because HW had called the police and accused him of hitting her and making her fall down. She was drunk. The police though had to report it as a DA and he was ordered to leave the house. Things began to deteriorate quite rapidly from that point and HH was made to attend anger management therapy before he could have access to the girls again. The last time I saw HW was when she became abusive towards HH again and walked out of a restaurant to walk home. It was several miles from their house and along a busy highway. They must have taken a taxi ( this was good 14 yrs ago, so the details are hazy) as we had to pick HH to take him home to collect his car to find her. In the conversation we had driving back, HH broke down again and told us how crazy things had become and he was at his wits end about what to do. We told him, he had to get a divorce for the sake of the kids, let alone his own mental health, maybe even move back to Scotland. It was going to be difficult because although he had been accused of DA, there was no record of her behaviour despite driving around drunk with the kids. However, in the end, he did get full custody of the kids, and she moved to an apartment where apparently, she was not in a good way. She now lives back in Scotland and with good counselling, has managed to pull her life back, although her health has not really recovered. She is still very fragile. The girls go back to see her every summer and have an OK relationship with her but they were only 6 when HH gained custody of them. They have grown up to be delightful girls about to commence their 3rd year at University.

Towards the end of our relationship, I think HW knew she was seriously ill. She had been under the care of a psychiatrist since the twins were about 18 months old. She was put on various drugs (multiples at a time) for depression and sleep issues but the psychiatrist was unaware of the fact she was mixing them with vast quantities of wine. He never once thought of the obvious, that she was suffering from post natal depression! She would rant about the fact these drugs weren't helping at all, feeling like a zombie whenever she took them and that she would end up like her Mother, who it turned out ,happened to be an abusive alcoholic who ended up with early onset dementia.

After I cut ties with HW for my own mental health (I was dealing with a drug addict teenage son at the time), she did sent me a few letters telling me how cruel HH was to her and not allowing the girls to see her (untrue). I felt bad about abandoning her as I could see that she was in pain and needed help but I couldn't be that person.

Hopefull,y AE will eventually get the help she so obviously needs and will be able to repair her relationship with her girls but I fear it's already too late for that. My 10 yr granddaughter who lives with us has already formed a very astute opinion of her father and its not a good one, despite us not being negative about him. She has formed this from her own experience of not seeing him for a year (he lived in another State) and her current weekend visits and his relationship with his current girlfriend. As to the hacking of IG Instagram, I don't think a 12 yr old girl could or would have done that without assistance. My granddaughter is very internet savvy (she has taught me how use certain programs but there is no way she would think of doing that.

I do wonder if the IVF treatments had a hand in her deterioration over the years. HH definitely felt HW changed after several rounds of IVF treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“oH iTs cOmInG”
lmao he still feels soooo special bc he talks to alice evans 😂 the two of them can SHARE the bin. 🗑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Honestly if she files a response written by Lupenis boy ...I may have to rethink whether she is actually mentally ill.
Up until now I just thought she was a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2022-07-18 221829.png

So your daughters are liars too? The audio recording is fake?
You didn't call Ella a bleeping witch & tedious?
You didn't tell her you didn't want to spend time with her?
You didn't threaten to pack her off to Gloria for the week?
You didn't tell your babies if they didn't support you they could duck off?

The only liar in Ioan's house is you Alice bleep Evans. May you rot in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly if she files a response written by Lupenis boy ...I may have to rethink whether she is actually mentally ill.
Up until now I just thought she was a bleep.
I’d be saying goodbye to you all. I would die from laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.