Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake, she hasn't kicked off, I was looking at that Aliceevansabuser one 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just watched her videos again 🤢. They are so rehearsed, fake emotions, no tears NADA! My cat can act better than her, no wonder her career tanked! Honestly I'm just shocked at how bad they are; plus don't tell me that she only saw them 24 hours ago, that is bleeping whopper of a lie.....oh sorry, my bad - mAlice never lies 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's plotted for a full five days about how to play this, she can fool her followers but they aren't the ones she will be facing in court.
I think Ioan's lawyers are pretty well versed about Alice by now and I'm in no doubt looking forward to seeing her next month 💅

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Tattle turds, I went to the surgery today and told about my addiction problems, had a lovely and sympathetic Dr, I cried my eyes out and still feel very emotional from just getting it off my chest, I've been given some help and hope things will take a turn for the better - it was a post on this site on a previous thread that really spoke to me, as well as my partner and a few bad dreams - that have got me to get help. Although this is an Alice community, some good does come from it, many thanks and love to my turd allies ❤ ...back to Alice, I have got loads of catching up to do, what the hell she doing now?!

• Heart
Reactions: 94
We need screenshots. I don't have it in me to mine through that toxic waste dump without a Hazmat suit.
please - even though it's early -- would love for your comment to somehow be made into a thread title suggestion

(yes, I know it's too early but I gotta leave to get some food!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lady V came up trumps once she got tagged. Rescuing Alice, her close friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There’s no end game or master plan is there? She ruins everyone’s lives as best she can and then drinks herself into oblivion. That’s it?
The end.

Reactions: 28
Yes but would she behave like this in front of Gloria, that’s the question. Narcs are very cunning and devious like that. We will never know for sure of course and I have not a shadow of doubt Gloria loves the girls but she also needs her job and she most likely only aware of details mostly via mAlice. I can see her telling Gloria that Ioan said this about you and that etc etc. and this firing story - something happened there as Gloria (seemingly a real one) commented from her instagram account to mAlice that she is kindness herself or something along these lines? So if Ioan did indeed fire her / couldnt afford her she would be less than thrilled with him. It’s all such a mess and all because of one person :(
I’m sure Gloria knows if Alice is drinking all day and passing out on the floor, and I doubt Alice is going to stop that behavior just because Gloria is there. I have no doubt that Gloria is smart enough to kiss her ass when she has to (been there) but it doesn’t mean she likes her. Anyway, you have to take literally everything Alice says with a grain of salt, there’s no way I believe she spent all of her money paying Gloria. She probably thinks Gloria should pay her for the privilege of being ‘just like family’. Alice lies like normal people breathe. About big things and weirdly small, dumb things. She’s a very, very strange person.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This thread is getting bleeping tedious.
No it isn't honey. Some people (who may, or may not be an FM) throw tit in sometime, and it puts us off balance. You're a darling Corgi Momma who has great insights. Don't worry, or think it over too much xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.