Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think IG was right to place boundaries and reprimand her for appalling behaviour - but his wording and approach was clunky. He should have preempted it with 'I love you and always will, but right now a treat isn't appropriate and we can talk about why', he definitely should have suggested an alternative - making a 12 year old decide implies he isn't that bothered, and don't think he should have bought BW in as a reason not to do something. It upsets the kids and actually puts the girlfriend in an unfair position, reinforcing her status as the 'bad woman who stole Dad' etc.
We have absolutely no idea what messages went before or after those that Alice posted. Unfortunately with Alice you never get the full picture just snippets that push her narrative of victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That not the recent one, I know the one you mean. I remember when mAlice was kicking off that Ioan fired the "last good thing left in babies life" somebody (and it was assumed at the time it was THE Gloria) commented in her IG in spanish. Do you mean it wasnt her either?
I thought there were only two named Gloria. sorry.
ETA: so you are probably correct - my mistake.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched her videos again 🤢. They are so rehearsed, fake emotions, no tears NADA! My cat can act better than her, no wonder her career tanked! Honestly I'm just shocked at how bad they are; plus don't tell me that she only saw them 24 hours ago, that is bleeping whopper of a lie.....oh sorry, my bad - mAlice never lies 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve mostly tried to refrain from criticising Alice’s appearance, but I can’t actually believe this picture. This is shocking. What the alcohol and drug abuse has done to her. Or rather what she done to herself through not taking care of her body. This right here is why she’ll never ever engage with mediation or court with Ioan. He looks better than ever and has a stunning partner, her ego wouldn’t allow her to show up like this.
View attachment 1427288
I still can’t believe she forgot or neglected to facetune herself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After her unfiltered BS video showing exactly what she looks like she won't need to use those pathetic filters anymore will she?
Oh wait, this is Alice! :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's also opened her comments to people who don't follow her, I don't and can comment, I'm not going to though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.