Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘What would a nanny do, if a nanny, could nanny nannies … new perspective on the ‘what would a wood cutter chuck’🤪😳

like a cross line with Jedward listening to her fans…
‘Cigar Mark! Come on down your advice is Right !’😂 View attachment 1426206
I just wanted to caution you and others about making sure you remove reactions when you upload this sort of thing, it’s very easy to find the comment and see which accounts liked it which could lead to doxxing. That comment only has nine likes so it’s pretty easy pickings if someone posts more than one liked comment to identify a poster.
@ReturningthePearls i remember a comment you made a while back I always meant to reply to but never got around to, you said you couldn’t believe your comment was in a welp screenshot or something, which again made it very easy to find your page.

If people don’t mind then totally fair play, but I know not everyone realises how easy it can be to doxx someone or find a trail, just wanted to warn everyone to protect their privacy ❤ I know certain bit part players enjoy finding people’s identities and publicising them. Apologies if this is an overstep or has already been stated, just don’t want anyone to run into problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You are a better parent than I am.
A similar exchange with my 15 yo this afternoon was much shorter and consisted of her saying 'what's for tea?' and my mother of the year award winning response was 'cornflakes because it is too hot to cook'
She was more than happy and had ice cream for pudding. (For context to non UK turds, we are in the middle of a 40°c heatwave and I am on strike until it gets back to normal)
Brilliant! It’s all about the context with these text exchanges😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like how Lupine was all YOU SHALL NOT SILENCE THE VICTIM and DON'T PROTECT THE ABUSER WITH SILENCE when Alice was non-stop going on about this with FALSE accusations the past 1.5 years on SM and people told her to stop, but Ioan submitting stuff in court - should be private
View attachment 1427777
Indeed, Loopy, you should apply the rules to everyone, not only to the victim being DARVOd 😗
Well, Loopie, let’s see Alice’s actual evidence then. She’s been free to file it with the court (oh by the way, that means it’s public, no thugs required). And if public court documents warrant an “escalation” then I guess every criminal has an automatic excuse. “But your honour, I had to do it because the court posted all the vile things I did before this!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just wanted to caution you and others about making sure you remove reactions when you upload this sort of thing, it’s very easy to find the comment and see which accounts liked it which could lead to doxxing. That comment only has nine likes so it’s pretty easy pickings if someone posts more than one liked comment to identify a poster.
@ReturningthePearls i remember a comment you made a while back I always meant to reply to but never got around to, you said you couldn’t believe your comment was in a welp screenshot or something, which again made it very easy to find your page.

If people don’t mind then totally fair play, but I know not everyone realises how easy it can be to doxx someone or find a trail, just wanted to warn everyone to protect their privacy ❤ I know certain bit part players enjoy finding people’s identities and publicising them. Apologies if this is an overstep or has already been stated, just don’t want anyone to run into problems.
I very greatly appreciate you being so kind as to look out for everyone. 💚 Yes, I remember that comment. It was intended as a lighthearted joke but in hindsight I see how risky a remark it is to make. I’ll be more careful going forward. ❤ Thanks again, friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
you know this gets me

the reason why Ioan has to stipulate conditions is because of Alice turning them against him (for which he has plenty evidence, btw, this is what he said in the court documents, Loopy, learn to freaking read for once), it's pure emotional blackmail if you expect a parent to only be able to meet his kids if it's not safe for him. And if the expectation is that you are not allowed to parent (wtf)

kids shouldn't be even in the position to reject his "terms and conditions" (wtf) - not even about the girlfriend btw.
SjKAsKC.png

This is all about Alice regaining control of his life. You must be dumb as bread to not see this.

Well, Loopie, let’s see Alice’s actual evidence then. She’s been free to file it with the court (oh by the way, that means it’s public, no thugs required).
I'd like to know how that works: if you obtain Alice's filing are you one of Alice's thugs then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know I'm late to this discussion but how can this woman on one hand claim that they had the perfect marriage or whatever and then claim that Ioan would never support her when she was, according to her, suffering badly from Fibromyalgia? Make it make sense.

And Ioan was being perfectly reasonable and considerate in his exchange with Ella. My friend is on the same treatment that Bianca has for her MS and I know for a fact that she was told she was in the extremely clinically vulnerable category here (the drug weakens the immune system) and that she had to shield. He was just trying to do what was best for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know I'm late to this discussion but how can this woman on one hand claim that they had the perfect marriage or whatever and then claim that Ioan would never support her when she was, according to her, suffering badly from Fibromyalgia? Make it make sense.

And Ioan was being perfectly reasonable and considerate in his exchange with Ella. My friend is on the same treatment that Bianca has for her MS and I know for a fact that she was told she was in the extremely clinically vulnerable category here (the drug weakens the immune system) and that she had to shield. He was just trying to do what was best for everyone.
How can you say you have the perfect marriage but wishing him dead in front of the kids?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My
Indeed … the filter on the left gives one the English rose glow. Look at the results!
View attachment 1427775

I recommended it to my Grandad but he got all confused and got his filters messed up, ending up using the ‘bleep filter’ instead. Think he looked better before. I say … I say …

View attachment 1427784
My eyes hurt, I can't get over how ravaged her face looks 😳😳😳.

My sister is 4 years younger than her, had a tough life, 4 kids, she was pregnant with her first and the dad had a car accident and was in a coma for 11 years; married a bleep, divorced, was with a narc and finally last year she married the greatest guy, and life has finally fallen into place One of her kids has aspergers too. She is an intelligent woman, but had some very tough times, and did like to party in her younger years. One of the strongest woman I know. mAlice would have no way coped with what my sis has been through; if she saw the fiasco, she'd just say "mAlice is a bleep" 🤣🤣🤣

This photo was taken at her 50th in April, no filter nothing and look at the difference!!! Only 4 years difference 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Stand down. loopy can’t even get the kids' names correct. Off with his head…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think we need some symptomatic yet undiagnosed ailments in there - neuritis, neuralgia, fibbermyalja, factitious disorder, boneitis, groat’s disease, circusitis, uromysitisis, super diarrhoea, head-go-boomitis… I’m sure she’s got plenty more up her sleeve
She's got a bone in her leg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's also opened her comments to people who don't follow her, I don't and can comment, I'm not going to though.
Yeah, she just wants to start an ‘I’m the most abused person ever’ thang.

we 👀 you, Abuser!

ETA:

Or not. Oops☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Q: Why didn't the DM show Alice in all of her unfiltered glory?
A: Too worried it would scare readers away. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.