Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the replays from daily fail, lots of positive replys, Winston s happy!! Please don't judge, needs a teeny bit of Botox around the flaps! Take note, fizz bops, fizz bonds , fuss bitts and the rest😂😂😂
Oh my gosh he is sooooo beautiful!! :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok, far behind again and unlikely to catch on today, so a question while this is fresh and in case it hasn't been asked before:

Ella and Ioan are no contact, and then she finally wants to go somewhere, and that happens exactly when Bianca is after her treatment? What are the bleeping odds? Do we have any reason to believe the date was chosen on purpose by Alice, because she knew of B's troubles? Did Bianca write something on her insta? duck, it's very relevant what the previous and later (both cropped) messages were.
Yes, it has absolutely been speculated that Alice was behind that. (Sorry for lacking more info, I’m catching up, too.)

Hope you have a great day, Buzzard. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He is a very creepy individual IMO. He has an extremely weird abuse/white knight fetish, for a start. I think he actually gets off on abuse narratives around semi-famous women. He is also, like Alice’s other followers, very very very stupid indeed (I cannot emphasise this enough), and is doing her no favours at all.
Yes, he gives off a huge, huge creepy vibe. He wouldn't be doing any of this if the Lu-Penis didn't perk up at the sight of photos of Alice from 1992. He is a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect and will be completely confident that he can coach Alice through all her hearings, when he barely understands the laws of his own country, never mind a totally different one. It's going to be a car crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yesterday there was some negative SM commentary about a slightly chubby Maria Carey in a wetsuit.

I always assumed MC was a diva and mad as a box of frogs. Instead I thought - at least she’s in the water having fun with her kids.

AE is obsessed by them growing up in LA. She, by her own admission, has few friends and doesn’t seem to have any industry contacts.

They don’t enjoy the hiking, beaches, parks, outdoor lifestyle California has to offer. She shops on eBay rather than Melrose. It seems her only reason to be in LA is appearance. The idea they are some great Hollywood family.

I’ve seen one outdoor photo (and the girls looked happy) since IG left. Even then she only took them out because she had to vacate the house for IG’s safety.

They should be at the beach with boards and having fun. It’s summer in California and a day out costs less than a Panda Express.

Makes me sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So Ioan probably has some type of Google voice or text service that is also monitored by his legal team.

They would have allllll the receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FMs, many a person started a relationship via Zoom. It was the pandemic. He met her her in 2020 sometime and chatted. He came home to finally end his tit show of a marriage because of Alice's escalating behavior and abuse. I'm sure he talked to a lot of people FaceTiming and calls for emotional support, and, also, people reached out to him as time went on. He over many, many, many months developed a long-distance friendship, then romantic feelings for Bianca. They declared in June their feelings for one another and made plans for her to come over to France when he was filming. Ask Patrick Duffy and Sarah Silverman how they fell in love over Zoom with their now partners during the pandemic. They are both still with their partners. So his budding long-distance friendship/romance had zero to do with trying to be a co-parent with Alice, during the first half of 2021, and all the while she was conducting PA on the children.

Does it matter anyway? It's been two years since he told you he didn't love you and moved into the guest room and became estranged. It's been a year and a half since he officially moved out. You don't get to deny him his children because he has a girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I haven’t read through this whole thread (this thread always goes so quickly) but I thought Ioan’s long message to his daughter was a bit odd? As in, clearly AE was involved with the daughter hacking into his account, alienating daughter further will only play into AE’s narrative? I mean, I don’t know what I would do in his situation, it’s a tit show over all but I’m not sure he’s helping himself at this point.

The children are the most important in all of this and alienating them further and speaking to them in that strange formal way is just going to push them further away. I think they just need a load of love thrown their way and to know their father’s love is not conditional. Stop revolving every conversation around Bianca, their mum has already poisoned them to believe Bianca is the most important thing and the messages just play into that narrative.

Starting to believe that the lot of them are mental.
It read to me like he was very very aware that anything he says might be splashed across social media, or used in a court case or in some other way against him. It did sound unnatural, but he is having to be so careful. It's an awful situation. Also this only showed a snippet of the conversation - we have no idea what else they talked about which didn't involve her. Also he was forced into a corner to bring her up - he had to explain why he couldn't risk going to Universal during a pandemic, and offered other solutions. He was set up to lose in that convo.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Screenshot_20220718-141431_Instagram.jpg

duck a duck, Alice. Firstly, if you want to leave comments on the Daily Fail as a convincing sock you should probably wait til you're sober so that your typos don't give you a way.

Secondly, is it usual to pay your nanny's yearly salary upfront? If not, how did you 'empty' your savings in Feb?

Thirdly, "nobody is on his side". Now now Alice, you know that's not true because you read here and that's why you can't help namedropping Tattle on almost every comment you make on Insta and the Daily Fail.

And I really hope he WAS "cheating at every opportunity" when you were treating him like this the whole time. But of course you're just lying again.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I like how she states that they were super in love in July when he has clear cut evidence that she was done with him before he was LOL
She's totally screwed and she knows it, it's all about saving face now imo.

Reactions: 21
Yes alice I'm sure he texted Gloria about having his back....
She is so full of tit. The only person (above high school age) obsessed with "having someone's back" is Alice.

Also....he asked her "darling cogs tell me truthfully do my eyes look like saggy vaginas?"

....I mean she was just answering.

Sure Alice.

Liar.
Gloria won't perjure herself, she will be asked if she's ever had to phone Ioan because Alice seemed to be unconscious 😉

Reactions: 19
I’m going to throw my hat into the ring to represent her in court. I have as much legal experience as Lupine.
Who am I kidding, she is never turning up. Is she even home? I mean she claims to be but that whole Evans family gives a whiff of the lights are on but no one is home.Ya get me?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't understand the outrage at him asking for 50-50 custody. Like, have I missed somewhere what her argument here is? Hasn't he requested this from the start?
He has, but she doesn’t care. She doesn’t want him to see them at all, and the simple reason is that she wants to punish and hurt him as much as possible. That’s what this is all about. As we know, she’s not that bothered about the kids herself. She stays in bed all day nursing her hangover while the nanny sees to them. We never see her doing nice normal stuff with them like cooking, walking the dog, days out. If they act up at all, she yells vile abuse at them and sends them away to the nanny for the night.
The woman’s a raving lunatic.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate seeing stuff like this being played out so publicly, she’s unhinged, but he’s absolutely vile IMO.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
AE: Everybody in the house is prepared to testify that this is all lies.

So she really does want the coached and manipulated kids to take the witness stand for her. And Gloria. Wonder if she threatened Glo's job if she didn't perjure herself on mAlice's behalf??

Scumbag mum.
Get them into court then Alice, on you trot!!

Reactions: 10
I hate seeing stuff like this being played out so publicly, she’s unhinged, but he’s absolutely vile IMO.
Vile for leaving his *checks notes* emotionally, physically, financially, mentally, and (likely) sexually abusive wife? U wot m8?

To save everyone else the typing: have you read the TRO and custody court documents? Click the pink 'wiki' button up there ^ and you'll find them.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.