Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N

Was that not Dr Eyelie Alot, as one of our lovely Turds pointed out?

(Apols if repetition, having a job makes it hard to keep up!)
I think Maurice ‘filler to the stars ‘ will be there too .. obvs depending if he’s on the same continent for more than three hours on any given day Barbados , Mauritius .. pure semantics 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I confess I skipped over a bunch of pages, but in my defense I did do a search of the word 'emergency'.

To our esteemed legal brains - does this spewage rise to the level of Ioan's attorney filing a motion for an emergency hearing on the restraining order?

Reactions: 13
Dearest turds, I have been following this for a while but have finally got off my backside and made an account so I can like your hilarious posts. I can't believe what's unfolding here. Thank god for these receipts in the face of a narc on the rampage. You are doing good things!

(Note Marjory in my avatar has a couple of rat companions. What with the glasses, the name, and the luscious red lips, it just reminded me of someone....)
Your avatar is brilliant, I have so often thought that she reminds me of the trash heap off the fraggels 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like how she states that they were super in love in July
So they were super in love and she was looking for a new man in July 2020 because she wanted a menage a trois to spice things up??? :sick: :sick:

Make it make sense mAlice!

Thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes alice I'm sure he texted Gloria about having his back....
She is so full of tit. The only person (above high school age) obsessed with "having someone's back" is Alice.

Also....he asked her "darling cogs tell me truthfully do my eyes look like saggy vaginas?"

....I mean she was just answering.

Sure Alice.

Liar.

Reactions: 19
I confess I skipped over a bunch of pages, but in my defense I did do a search of the word 'emergency'.

To our esteemed legal brains - does this spewage rise to the level of Ioan's attorney filing a motion for an emergency hearing on the restraining order?
No, it doesn't. I mean, they could, but the judge would likely not find it an emergency. Nothing has substantively changed.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Alice : Calls eldest daughter a witch on her birthday for asking her to step up and daring to suggest she doesn’t drink. (Transcribed from video provided by younger daughter and presented in court documents).

FM’s : … well, the tone of that completely out-of-context text message was a bit business- like.

make it make sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I think they are real as they line up with what Ioan has been saying. They are not the incriminating evidence of abuse Alice thinks they are though. I think Ioan's frustration comes through but that's not being abusive. he didn't call her a tedious bleeping witch.
I think I’m just a suspicious person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve got it sussed. Lupine has told her those two messages to Ella are enough to prove she tried to see him and he said no. How deluded are these people? That’s her reply to those video transcripts??
Dearest turds, I have been following this for a while but have finally got off my backside and made an account so I can like your hilarious posts. I can't believe what's unfolding here. Thank god for these receipts in the face of a narc on the rampage. You are doing good things!

(Note Marjory in my avatar has a couple of rat companions. What with the glasses, the name, and the luscious red lips, it just reminded me of someone....)
I did the same 😀 read hear for months but was too shy to post☺ I feel I know everyone on here 🥰😍 I have not laughed so much for years due to the funny people on here..and all the truth posted is amazing so thank you for that all you lovely clever tattle tirds 🥰😍🤩❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So this is what mAlice really thinks of BW's MS

Why is he putting his girlfriend's needs above his daughters? And why does the girlfriend allow it? And why does a girl as young as Bianca want to be involved in all this?

Fizzbop: Mum of 2 - because he's a typical brainwashed ninny, terrified of a way overhyped illness.

:mad: Nothing like your fibbermyalgia then?

AE fizzbop on MS.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Re the replays from daily fail, lots of positive replys, Winston s happy!! Please don't judge, needs a teeny bit of Botox around the flaps! Take note, fizz bops, fizz bonds , fuss bitts and the rest😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.