Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this is what mAlice really thinks of BW's MS

Why is he putting his girlfriend's needs above his daughters? And why does the girlfriend allow it? And why does a girl as young as Bianca want to be involved in all this?

Fizzbop: Mum of 2 - because he's a typical brainwashed ninny, terrified of a way overhyped illness.

:mad: Nothing like your fibbermyalgia then?

View attachment 1426583
duck these assholes. Overhyped illness. I lost three family members to that "overhyped" illness, not because they did not vaccinate but because they were healthcare workers and went to work during a pandemic and before the vaccine. One of them was a valuable member of the heart transplant unit at his place of employment. So they can duck off to hell and stay there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Sheā€™s reading here at the same time ā€¦ ALICE YOURE A bleep View attachment 1426316
ā€œA 12 year old traumatised childā€.
Yep, traumatised by her mother screaming at her that sheā€™s ā€œbleeping tediousā€ and a ā€œwitchā€, and threatening to abandon her if she chooses to see her dad, all while her upset little sister films this abuse.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The bit I still can't believe is her picking fights with him because he wouldn't post on his twitter like a rabid democrat with trump derangement syndrome. Imagine your wife asking you to do this, in the false belief that it would get you more work.

I respect his position, some things are best left unsaid.
As my mum always says "if you woman in šŸ’©, you spread it" do silence is often the best weapon of choice so to speak.

I'm still behind but I'll get up at some point lol

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice PRO hearing is in 2 weeks and so far no lawyer that we know of. That means likely not filing any evidence bcos it would take weeks and weeks to put together and submit. I think she definitely isnā€™t turning up or submitting anything

Reactions: 23
Bore da, my beauties. šŸ„°ā¤

You know, while I think there is feigned melodrama in Aliceā€™s latest video, I could also believe that some of her hysteria is genuine, to an extent.

The one thing she has diligently and consistently done is illustrate herself as the wronged, deceived warrior-mother who will fight endlessly for the safety and happiness of her children. When she wants to shame Ioan for leaving her, she posts photos of the girls playing. When she wants to shame Ioan for attending the Monte Carlo festival, she posts a GFM advertising some bullshit narrative that he deprived her and her precious girls of funding to buy food. When she wants to shame Ioan for meeting Bianca, she continuously claims that he left ā€œus,ā€ not her.

Those girls were her only card to play.

And look what just emerged into the public periphery: undeniable documentation of her addressing her 12-year-old as a ā€œwitch,ā€ threatening that she wants ā€œnothing to do with them anymore,ā€ shipping them off to the nannyā€™s home for the rest of the week while she drinks and lounges in bed until afternoon.

Like I said, those girls were her only card to play.
And that card just got shredded, by her own hand due to the reality that she is an abusive mother.

So it makes sense to me, personally, that while this video is played-up with false trembling hands and invisible tears, while she planned this outburst in time for it to reach the Monday onslaught of online gossip publicationsā€”I think she really is pissing herself, my friends. She just lost her last card to play.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
duck these assholes. Overhyped illness. I lost three family members to that "overhyped" illness, not because they did not vaccinate but because they were healthcare workers and went to work during a pandemic and before the vaccine. One of them was a valuable member of the heart transplant unit at his place of employment. So they can duck off to hell and stay there.
I'm so sorry for your loss. During the peak of Covid in the UK we lost my uncle to kidney failure and then my aunt to a heart attack. No one was allowed to go with my aunt to the ED due to covid restrictions and that has been the hardest for my family to deal with as she was alone. mAlice is a complete bleep! I also don't use that word lightly

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I can't shake the feeling that this is what Discount Harvey Specter aka Teen Wolf seriously believes Alice, Asia Argento, Sophia Myles, Amber Heard and at least 50% of the world's supermodels will do if he just perseveres.

View attachment 1426344

Oh, to be dumb young and to feel delusion's love's keen sting... :rolleyes:
He is a very creepy individual IMO. He has an extremely weird abuse/white knight fetish, for a start. I think he actually gets off on abuse narratives around semi-famous women. He is also, like Aliceā€™s other followers, very very very stupid indeed (I cannot emphasise this enough), and is doing her no favours at all.

Reactions: 35
I think we need some symptomatic yet undiagnosed ailments in there - neuritis, neuralgia, fibbermyalja, factitious disorder, boneitis, groatā€™s disease, circusitis, uromysitisis, super diarrhoea, head-go-boomitisā€¦ Iā€™m sure sheā€™s got plenty more up her sleeve
Arse ache
Face ache

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok, far behind again and unlikely to catch on today, so a question while this is fresh and in case it hasn't been asked before:

Ella and Ioan are no contact, and then she finally wants to go somewhere, and that happens exactly when Bianca is after her treatment? What are the bleeping odds? Do we have any reason to believe the date was chosen on purpose by Alice, because she knew of B's troubles? Did Bianca write something on her insta? duck, it's very relevant what the previous and later (both cropped) messages were.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not yet, she's been trumped by J'LO's wedding šŸ¤£šŸ‘Œ
And that the funniest thing about her dastardly plot. A beautiful, rich, world famous 50 something woman has got married to a rich, world famous handsome man

Her fat face doesnā€™t feature as news

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I havenā€™t read through this whole thread (this thread always goes so quickly) but I thought Ioanā€™s long message to his daughter was a bit odd? As in, clearly AE was involved with the daughter hacking into his account, alienating daughter further will only play into AEā€™s narrative? I mean, I donā€™t know what I would do in his situation, itā€™s a tit show over all but Iā€™m not sure heā€™s helping himself at this point.

The children are the most important in all of this and alienating them further and speaking to them in that strange formal way is just going to push them further away. I think they just need a load of love thrown their way and to know their fatherā€™s love is not conditional. Stop revolving every conversation around Bianca, their mum has already poisoned them to believe Bianca is the most important thing and the messages just play into that narrative.

Starting to believe that the lot of them are mental.

Reactions: 9
noticed this: "we were super back in love in July 2020"

Is she already setting up the excuse fir the June video, i.e. they worked out their issues after this? Her SM posts in July tell such a different story LOL

"my three legal teams got me where I am"

No honey, that was you. They told you to get off SM and to cooperate, now live with it

It will be very interesting what happens to the house, she is committed to stay till the bitter end. This not going to end well

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Dear me, just caught up with the latest. What is she actually on about and was that a slip up of IG not seeing the girls for a week! šŸ§šŸ¤Ø

one thing that still really gets to me though is the GFM which her supporters seem to have forgotten about!

So, if any of her remaining FMs/ supporters are reading here. Can you please ask yourself and ask Madam Evans to explain the now forgotten GFM starving/begging/ leccyā€™s been turned off/ desperate/no vino food in the house etcā€¦When she is still has a nanny and still sitting in a house with a pool in LA and has made no mention of how dire her situation is now. How is she doing all of this with no money! Could it be Ioan is still paying for it all?

Ask yourself, was she just destituted for those two days or was it like we said that it was done purely to humiliate and harm IG when he was in Monte Carlo promoting his show (earning money!) donā€™t forget she actually took money of off people who thought they were helping someone in dire needs. These people were not well off and some were struggling themselves and still they sent money and she couldnā€™t even be bothered to thank them!

When you really ask yourself this and wonder why she put up a GFM which is completely not mentioned now. Do you not think that it could be that she actually has no shame or morals to take money off people under false pretences and to just get back at her ex, and that she might just be the narc instead of Ioan? Open those šŸ‘€šŸ™„
She does not have shame or morals and they together do not have much mental capacity by the look of it. Im pretty sure in her mind its HIS fault she HAD to set up go fund me because HE left her no choice

Reactions: 5
Dearest turds, I have been following this for a while but have finally got off my backside and made an account so I can like your hilarious posts. I can't believe what's unfolding here. Thank god for these receipts in the face of a narc on the rampage. You are doing good things!

(Note Marjory in my avatar has a couple of rat companions. What with the glasses, the name, and the luscious red lips, it just reminded me of someone....)
Hello and welcome šŸ˜
There is a title thread in here: Narc on a rampage šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
@madbetty , i hope you're safe over there, and that you have a bomb shelter close by, because Mount Malice is gonna blow today (god a lot on innuendos in that last sentence šŸ¤£)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I havenā€™t read through this whole thread (this thread always goes so quickly) but I thought Ioanā€™s long message to his daughter was a bit odd? As in, clearly AE was involved with the daughter hacking into his account, alienating daughter further will only play into AEā€™s narrative? I mean, I donā€™t know what I would do in his situation, itā€™s a tit show over all but Iā€™m not sure heā€™s helping himself at this point.

The children are the most important in all of this and alienating them further and speaking to them in that strange formal way is just going to push them further away. I think they just need a load of love thrown their way and to know their fatherā€™s love is not conditional. Stop revolving every conversation around Bianca, their mum has already poisoned them to believe Bianca is the most important thing and the messages just play into that narrative.

Starting to believe that the lot of them are mental.
I dont think boundary setting is a sign of conditional love

• Heart
Reactions: 39
You know, while I think there is feigned melodrama in Aliceā€™s latest video, I could also believe that some of her hysteria is genuine, to an extent.
This text exchange encapsulates for me a fundamental difference between them. Alice reacts with emotion, Ioan responds with logic. It's a wonder they stayed married as long as they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.