Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg here we go again!! Fizz box, fizz bomb , fizz just go fu..k yourself malice, getting soooooo bored now, especially with your grammar ( Alice) 🧐😂

Reactions: 20
Ugh I bet poor Gloria faces the Spanish Inquisition as much as the girls do 😣

• Sad
Reactions: 36
This pompous bloviating windbag of a pretend knowitall who thinks he can throw some bigly words in order to sound edumacated really cracks me up. He’s got such a pretentious authoritarian way of pontificating his overly important opinions - he must sound VEWY important to the schmucks who think Alice can do no wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on the latest DM article are brutal and I am very much enjoying them 🤭🧚‍♀️🍸

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG a thread title!!!! I’d like to thank all the wonderful Turds for making this happen and especially @Hiraeth for the nom.

I’m crying real tears here*, which as you all know is more than Alice can do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I like how she states that they were super in love in July when he has clear cut evidence that she was done with him before he was LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I just want to hear from Gloria now at this point. Full on fed up of all of Alice’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I keep looking at those “text messages” and wondered if there are fake! So I did a search around the net ( as you do) and I did a thing 😁
I think they are real as they line up with what Ioan has been saying. They are not the incriminating evidence of abuse Alice thinks they are though. I think Ioan's frustration comes through but that's not being abusive. he didn't call her a tedious bleeping witch.

Reactions: 23
Didn’t Gloria herself weigh in on IG recently - something to the effect of ‘stop posting on IG and think of the girls’?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I've been thinking does anybody apart from her deluded fm's actually think she's going to be allowed to keep the girls? Surely the judge has more than enough information to kick her into rehab aka jail

Reactions: 15
I don't understand the outrage at him asking for 50-50 custody. Like, have I missed somewhere what her argument here is? Hasn't he requested this from the start?

Reactions: 32
It won't sink in, will it, Alice? Yo could have cheated on you with the entire 160.000-strong SAG member list in alphabetical order. IT. MAKES. NO. bleeping. DIFFERENCE. The judge doesn't care. The lawyers don't care. Hollywood doesn't care.

Get it into your benighted head, will you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.