Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. I'm catching up on lunch break.

Sweaty meat face is a very accurate description of what I've seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The bit I still can't believe is her picking fights with him because he wouldn't post on his twitter like a rabid democrat with trump derangement syndrome. Imagine your wife asking you to do this, in the false belief that it would get you more work.

I respect his position, some things are best left unsaid.

Reactions: 27
And her lips she claims are natural, all anyone has to do is look at her older photos and see that’s a lie.
I do believe her about that…. We all know your lips get plumper and more youthful as you get into your 50’s 😳….

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Dear me, just caught up with the latest. What is she actually on about and was that a slip up of IG not seeing the girls for a week! 🧐🤨

one thing that still really gets to me though is the GFM which her supporters seem to have forgotten about!

So, if any of her remaining FMs/ supporters are reading here. Can you please ask yourself and ask Madam Evans to explain the now forgotten GFM starving/begging/ leccy’s been turned off/ desperate/no vino food in the house etc…When she is still has a nanny and still sitting in a house with a pool in LA and has made no mention of how dire her situation is now. How is she doing all of this with no money! Could it be Ioan is still paying for it all?

Ask yourself, was she just destituted for those two days or was it like we said that it was done purely to humiliate and harm IG when he was in Monte Carlo promoting his show (earning money!) don’t forget she actually took money of off people who thought they were helping someone in dire needs. These people were not well off and some were struggling themselves and still they sent money and she couldn’t even be bothered to thank them!

When you really ask yourself this and wonder why she put up a GFM which is completely not mentioned now. Do you not think that it could be that she actually has no shame or morals to take money off people under false pretences and to just get back at her ex, and that she might just be the narc instead of Ioan? Open those 👀🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
20220718_130132.jpg

20220718_130125.jpg
20220718_130140.jpg

I realise I am a whole weekend behind so I'm treating you all to extra bleep today, just like Alice has. We are SO GENEROUS to you, lovely turdlets xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dearest turds, I have been following this for a while but have finally got off my backside and made an account so I can like your hilarious posts. I can't believe what's unfolding here. Thank god for these receipts in the face of a narc on the rampage. You are doing good things!

(Note Marjory in my avatar has a couple of rat companions. What with the glasses, the name, and the luscious red lips, it just reminded me of someone....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I like how Loopy is parroting Alice's line that she just doesnt want him to abduct them. He is their father ffs

also its true that at the beginning you perhaps should keep the GF away but at some point they will inevitably have some kind of relationship to her. Doing anything else because "the kids dont want to" is just terrible parenting.

What Lupine & Alice do is hardcore victim blaming: They are basically saying because he didnt agreed to meet the kids under unreasonable circumstances his complains are false. So he should just stop being a parent and do whatever the kids demand? These people have it the wrong way around: the parent is the one to set boundaries, not the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If that’s the worse text message exchange she has to release, she needs to be a LOT more worried than she is.

I see a Father who is communicating clearly with his daughter and setting boundaries.

She’s a loony.

Reactions: 36
I'm glad that I'm not working from tomorrow on for 4 weeks, this chicks drama is too distracting
Screenshot_20220718-141520_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-141431_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-141349_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.