Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually thought he had ED. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Poor Ioan. Every time I think of that I’m reminded of the horrors he endured.
I’m always here with personal anecdotes, and I kind of hate it, but so many of us are here because Alice has mimicked abusers in our lives.
My partner had 15 years of ‘ED’ with his now-ex… apologised for it in advance with me… but it’s never been an issue. Emotions play a huge part in sexual function for both genders.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The document she is reading only exists because of her continued harassment of him online. Its not like he randomly prepared a document of all her faults and posted it off. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg for once daily fail seem to be doing ok? Lots of great posts pissing on Alice ( bleep) dislike her.

Reactions: 17
I found Ioan texts to be the right thing to do, Ella is having a complete teenage strop at not getting her own way, that’s it.

It’s mAlice that needs to grow up, a week later she reads the document, lies saying she only just got it!! Then has 7 types of fits that it says he was the girls main care giver while she’s in bed practically 24/7? Then on her next post she admits she’s in bed 50-80% of the time? So the court docs are correct then?

It’s defamation!! Not if it’s true and I bet he can prove it all!! She looked genuinely scared on that video and I think the realisation that tit has got real!! and yet she still won’t stop.

She’s caused all of this, it could have been amicably settled but she wanted to cause a tit storm like the fires of Mordor!! Well mAlice you got your wish.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh Turds, these threads always makes me laugh! I dip in and out of the mAlice saga, but the two constants are her being completely and utterly 🦇💩 crazy, and this community being hilarious and lovingly supportive of one another. Hugs to all from this Australian Tattler 🤗😘❤

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't shake the feeling that this is what Discount Harvey Specter aka Teen Wolf seriously believes Alice, Asia Argento, Sophia Myles, Amber Heard and at least 50% of the world's supermodels will do if he just perseveres.

1658143562064.png

Oh, to be dumb young and to feel delusion's love's keen sting... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice can’t work;

1 because she can’t spend a night away from her daughters. She has to check they’re breathing. That has to mean she loves them more than other mothers?

2 because Ioan works away sometimes and everyone knows it’s imposible to have a job if your husband works away.

3 because she sacrificed her successful acting career and it’s too late to go back to it.

4 because as a single mother she is doing everything for the girls. Single mothers can’t possibly work they have to be in the home at all times.

5 because she spends most of her waking hours in bed. Between 50- 80 % and she couldn’t possibly work from the bed it’s hard enough being a full-time SAH single-mum and doing it all horizontally.

Do I have it covered or is there more?
You forgot 6. Because she's a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fizzplops Evans giving it loads in the DM comments. We see you Alice! 👀

He probably thinks he's being 'firm' and showing 'tough love'

Correct. That's what a responsible father does.

but I find his mention of the newpapers (his reputation) very telling.

Where the duck was that?

He should not be mentioning his girlfriend to her at this time AT ALL,

Yes he should. She is part of his life and her needs need to be considered too. Kids need to learn it's not all about them or they can grow up to be spoilt brats that are a nightmare for everyone around them, including themselves.

he clearly is not thinking of things from the child's side. He needs to give his head a shake.

He is. He suggests they do something else and was dismissed with a curt "forget about it". Sadly the kid is copying the nasty behaviour she has seen her mum use against the dad. She needs therapy and some good parenting for a change.

PS Alice is still a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly. Going to say something controversial. My Dad died of complications related to MS last year. My Mum had supported him through his illness cared for him for 26 years because she really, really loved him and he loved her and they were very happy.

Had my Dad been an utter fuckwit who made my Mum miserable I would have told her to leave him and not to waste her life exhausting herself caring for someone who would never have done the same for her. It’s hard, it’s depressing, it’s dirty, it’s tiring, it’s isolating and you’re not entitled to decades of that if you haven’t given your partner the same kind of unconditional kindness and support in the past.

Alice might want to consider if that’s a factor in Ioan’s differing attitude to her health & Bianca’s.

And I think ‘fibromyalgia’ is her euphemism for ‘hungover’ anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Weirdo Alice/ Tone, thanks for your input!! Arshole 🤪🍷🤔🤭
Tbf lol I went through and she’s replying to someone called ‘outtolunch’ it still makes no sense … it’s not letting me reply though 🤷🏻‍♀️ So if she comes at me I can’t reply grrrr
Doesn’t give me an option to reply to any message

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can see how you could argue those texts seem a bit cold and formal. But in the light of ella’s behaviour and alice’s actions, they are clear, calm and firm parenting with boundaries. Nothing actually wrong with them. he is just saying what needs to be in place For them to interact.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.