Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💥BREAKING NEWS!💥

Loopaper, the Kiwi legal eagle, has revealed today that Alice has three credible witnesses prepared to swear, under oath, that she has not prevented Ioan from seeing his daughters. Despite the hearing not being due until 2nd August, one of the witnesses was spotted entering the court house today. You heard it here first…

View attachment 1426200
Oooh look its that intimidating tactic again 😂😂
Witnesses are no good if the main event cancels Alice 😏😂

Reactions: 6
Alice can’t work;

1 because she can’t spend a night away from her daughters. She has to check they’re breathing. That has to mean she loves them more than other mothers?

2 because Ioan works away sometimes and everyone knows it’s imposible to have a job if your husband works away.

3 because she sacrificed her successful acting career and it’s too late to go back to it.

4 because as a single mother she is doing everything for the girls. Single mothers can’t possibly work they have to be in the home at all times.

5 because she spends most of her waking hours in bed. Between 50- 80 % and she couldn’t possibly work from the bed it’s hard enough being a full-time SAH single-mum and doing it all horizontally.

Do I have it covered or is there more?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Alice can’t work;

1 because she can’t spend a night away from her daughters. She has to check they’re breathing. That has to mean she loves them more than other mothers?

2 because Ioan works away sometimes and everyone knows it’s imposible to have a job if your husband works away.

3 because she sacrificed her successful acting career and it’s too late to go back to it.

4 because as a single mother she is doing everything for the girls. Single mothers can’t possibly work they have to be in the home at all times.

5 because she spends most of her waking hours in bed. Between 50- 80 % and she couldn’t possibly work from the bed it’s hard enough being a full-time SAH single mum and doing it all that horizontally.

Don’t forget 6. because HER HUSBAND LEFT HER she has to look after the house and do all the repairs and maintenance and keep it looking as beautiful and loved as it currently does. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she's up to 101 donations on her fraudulent GFM. Do you think she'll adopt and abuse a Dalmation when she hits 102?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Alice can’t work;

5 because she spends most of her waking hours in bed. Between 50- 80 % and she couldn’t possibly work from the bed it’s hard enough being a full-time SAH single mum and doing it all that horizontally.

6. Drinking and taking drugs is a full time job.
7. She is transitioning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She actually thought he had ED. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Poor Ioan. Every time I think of that I’m reminded of the horrors he endured.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Alice can’t work;

5 because she spends most of her waking hours in bed. Between 50- 80 % and she couldn’t possibly work from the bed it’s hard enough being a full-time SAH single-mum and doing it all horizontally.

Alice can't work just because she is Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice can’t work;

I think we need some symptomatic yet undiagnosed ailments in there - neuritis, neuralgia, fibbermyalja, factitious disorder, boneitis, groat’s disease, circusitis, uromysitisis, super diarrhoea, head-go-boomitis… I’m sure she’s got plenty more up her sleeve

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.