Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #121 She's just the bargain basement Meghan Markle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what Gloria has seen Alice do. No way in hell can Gloria take the stand for Alice.

Reactions: 24
God ....please let Lupenis turn up to the hearing with his DAVROS nonsense. 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌

Gloria and the twins in Australia wasn't it ? Who could say that in all the time they lived in a different continent they didn't once see Alice abuse Ioan.
That would be immense if he turned up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This pompous bloviating windbag of a pretend knowitall who thinks he can throw some bigly words in order to sound edumacated really cracks me up. He’s got such a pretentious authoritarian way of pontificating his overly important opinions - he must sound VEWY important to the schmucks who think Alice can do no wrong.
I know imagine getting that bleep in front of you at the drive thru.. you’d be there fckin ages .. then he’d try and paywith shillings 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
You can be sure Ioan will be prepared to show the whole conversation in Court if she stupidly tries to use it as a way to show Ioan wasn’t interested in seeing his children.
She's so dumb. His lawyers will be monitoring her social media. They will know to bring copies of those text conversations to court now. She keeps showing her hand which isn't exactly something the "smartest person in the room" does.

Reactions: 21
I like that Kate Ford liked severai negative replies on Alice's post

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She's so dumb. His lawyers will be monitoring her social media. They will know to bring copies of those text conversations to court now. She keeps showing her hand which isn't exactly something the "smartest person in the room" does.
Is a bit like Amber mentioning JD pushed KM down the stairs . Whoops now we gotta look into it.

Reactions: 22
I missed what happened. Claudia and M3314 are on the naughty step? Why?

After her recent Instagram rampage, she's well and truly pulling an avalanche of tit down on herself. Ioan doesn't have to do anything now!
Some women just want to watch the world burn

• Haha
  • Heart
This pompous bloviating windbag of a pretend knowitall who thinks he can throw some bigly words in order to sound edumacated really cracks me up. He’s got such a pretentious authoritarian way of pontificating his overly important opinions - he must sound VEWY important to the schmucks who think Alice can do no wrong.
BIB- made me wobble with lols so hard I woke up the sleeping babe in my arms, absolutely A+ 😂👏🏻 cannot wait to use this IRL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Congrats to @WinterSolstice - nominated by @Hiraeth

Read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button.

Please pop any sensitive or off-topic stuff behind a spoiler.

Suggest in bold any new thread title suggestions when we reach 900 posts & vote so they're easy to find.

Please stick to the main players and what they do or say. Keep it on Tattle.

Alice is spamming on IG posting stuff that is meant to prove perjury but actually backs his court filings. Her recent replies ⬇
View attachment 1425690View attachment 1425691View attachment 1425692View attachment 1425693
Thank you @welp for coming to the rescue, what would we do without you. Stonking thread title @WinterSolstice, and thank you once again @StoneMountain for the DV/DA help info. Right let’s get on and see whatThe Abuser has been up to 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What I would really like to see is a small essay explaining why Lupine is wrong with evidence.
Im not intelligent enough for it 😭. But I know he’s wrong. Some start off Dear Lupine this is why you are wrong ……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know imagine getting that bleep in front of you at the drive thru.. you’d be there fckin ages .. then he’d try and paywith shillings 🙄
Either that or he’s a ‘sovereign citizen’ and pays with sovereigns. Now let me explain my reasons……drones on….. staff and patrons die of old age……..

BIB- made me wobble with lols so hard I woke up the sleeping babe in my arms, absolutely A+ 😂👏🏻 cannot wait to use this IRL
Whoops! Sozlol😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Previously, on the Alice Show:

Claudia and M3314 may or may not be on the naughty step. Alcatone reminisces about well-known 80's TV icon Bobby DARVO.

Alice has finally sobered up enough to realise she has been served court papers, but they are ALL LIES, lies and malicious fabrication, even the parts with actual video evidence. To make sure we understood this, she posted a video of her beautiful, unfiltered visage needing only a pineapple ring to complete the meaty display.

Fighting back against Ioan's scurrilous lies that he has been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse, Alice posted screenshots showing Ioan to have been an excellent father even in the face of her vile abuse.

Porro Imus, or something. -------> ;)🐺
Brilliant summing up @TheNotoriousManzana, thank you 😁

• Heart
God ....please let Lupenis turn up to the hearing with his DAVROS nonsense. 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌 🙌
I don't know why the court would entertain him. He is not a lawyer licensed to practice in CA. He works in the Court of Public Opinion only. LOL

Loopy: Your problem is the glaring discrepancy between Ioan's sworn statement and those two receipts. There are more receipts just for the record and Alice has three witnesses. I would worry more about that if I was you.

Who? Glo? [I don't see her testifying against IG] The kids? :sick: Emma?

Loopy: Got a really good DARVO case against your boy.

Will Bobby Davro be the star witness??

Loopy: I also note that in the concert receipt Ioan seems to have no problems laying down his views to Ella. Doesn't seem so scared to me. Also note the tone.

Ooooh! Do Instapol have a Tone Police division? They need to investigate IG's tone.

Loopy: None of that states he cannot see Ella. He is just being told he can't abduct the girl from school.

FFS! Where is the abduction narrative come from?

Loopy: However none of that has anything to do with Alice and it shows that he did not see Ella because she did not agree to his conditions

WTF? A parent has to abide by a kid's demands no matter how unreasonable? Yeah, I am sure that's breaking the law.... Take away IG's parental rights!!!!

I will piss myself if AE in the custody hearing starts quoting her fanboy Learned Friend from NZ.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This cover photo is brilliant. Alice looking like an out of it junkie and Ioan smiling and hugging the kids. LMAO!
Screenshot_20220718-184632.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.