Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her emails to anyone never mind Ioan’s lawyers. Why does she think so highly of herself? She’s a bleeping tube and a shite actress. Even worse wife and horrendous mother.
Chuck her in the bin before the Friday tantrum starts.
SELL THE HOUSE IOAN. GET HER OUT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Has the RD one also gone quiet? I haven't seen her either for a while

Yes to all of this ...my god what was he thinking marrying her ??? I just can't fathom it.
He seems to have been a victim of abuse. That's what my mind goes to.

Reactions: 12
Wow 🤩 I made it ❤🙏🏼❤🙏🏼

Thank you @SusieTCones for the thread and to all the lovely people who liked my suggestion.

I’ve prepared a short speech… 😊

Alice asked her daughter if she knows what it takes to be a mother and I want to answer that for Alice.

Being a mother means putting your children’s needs before your own as often as you can. It means giving them unconditional love, they don’t need to ‘have your back’, it’s not their job. It’s your job to have theirs. To always care for their emotional well-being and nurture their personal growth.

Allowing them all the love available to them from their other parent and family members is part of a mother’s role. Unconditional love has no conditions. You don’t get to decide who your ex’s partner is or if your children see them or not, he doesn’t get to decide that about you either.

I’ll leave this here for anyone who needs to see it. ❤❤

View attachment 1416774
I Just could t agree with you more. Very well said, brilliant thread title awesome work 👏👏👏❤

That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

He is such a prize pillock. Does anybody take what he says seriously?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just read some of the hilarious posts in this thread to Mama and she wanted me to tell y’all you’re funny as duck and she said y’all better “keep me in line” while I’m on here. 😩 😂 (lmao sorry she made me post this.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Imagine her emails to anyone never mind Ioan’s lawyers. Why does she think so highly of herself? She’s a bleeping tube and a shite actress. Even worse wife and horrendous mother.
Chuck her in the bin before the Friday tantrum starts.
SELL THE HOUSE IOAN. GET HER OUT.
There are NOT ENOUGH BINS for her to get into.😩😞🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Agreed. I didn't take it to be an affair. I took it to be one of the awful things she has done on social media.
If she had an affair, the guy/guys she was having it with wouldn't ever tell. I do believe she's slept with guys and she may have gotten caught once by Ioan. She's too obsessed with sex not to be coming on to guys and encouraging it. She thinks she's the sexiest woman alive so a guy giving her that attention is bound to get her eyes swivelling in all directions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
She's been awfully quiet. Passed out or shitting herself as she's realised the gig is up?
Let’s hope she’s actually read the court papers she’s been served with and is finally having a “Road to Damascus” moment.
Although I fear it’s more likely she’s just upped the booze intake and has been yelling at the girls. And Gloria.

• Sad
Let’s hope she’s actually read the court papers she’s been served with and is finally having a “Road to Damascus” moment.
Although I fear it’s more likely she’s just upped the booze intake and has been yelling at the girls. And Gloria.
She'll be back. We need to get some rest and fortify our positions, ready for her next barrage of utter lunacy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Guess I need to watch Harrow...
View attachment 1418226
It will be very interesting to see his performance in The Reunion given that this was filmed while Alice was everything happened
I might start Harrow ( thinks it's on Disney plus) as I've just finished Liar on Netflix. Few too many twists and turns for my liking lol but he was good in it.

Reactions: 7
Will they need to hire an excavator or some sort of bailiff to get her out the house? I can’t imagine her planning/packing, leaving the home and moving into a new place like a normal adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t agree with that sentiment I don’t think, he looked a little wrinkled and thin in Harrow maybe and some of the scenes were harrowing (ha!) because of things that Happened to his character. We rewatched it recently and both my OH and I said that now we know what went on in the background, especially series 3, he did a great job with the acting imho. The character in series 3 has a lot of tit happening so perhaps any hollow look could be attributed to that. But with all that in mind he did a great job. It’s worth a watch. It’s no Silent Witness but it’s an interesting show.
I don't think he looked un-handsome in Harrow. But his face, in general, looked far more strained\drawn. Physically. Could have been the character, method acting. And it fit the show and the character he played. But his face: the muscle, skin looks younger, more elastic now. Like he got a bunch of good night's sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.
The relationship with Gloria is pretty screwed up. Alice treats her like a second parent because she doesn’t have anyone else and, let’s face it, she either cannot cope with her girls all the time, or simply wants to get rid of them sometimes so that she can drunk-tweet all night and leave their father screaming abusive voice messages without having to worry about them.
But Gloria isn’t their parent, she’s a paid nanny/housekeeper. That’s an important distinction, and the boundaries shouldn’t be blurred. And Gloria should be paid (I hope she is!) for all the time she has those girls. I hope she isn’t being taken advantage of.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I really hope she isn't telling Elsie that it's her fault for speaking with her Father but I wouldn't put it past her, she needs her arse slung in prison for what she's put these two children through.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pay peanuts get monkeys, see because we are being payed more we work at a higher level, sockbro needs to find out what Yos going rate is for us and probably double it to get some decent support 🤦‍♀️🤣
Artisanal trolling really is worth it. Farm-to-table trolling.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another former FM: If you’re drinking throughout the day & swearing at your children & calling them names, it’s time to seek help. I can’t in good conscience enable or defend that sort of behaviour, particularly when the person refuses to admit any wrongdoing. Sorry everyone but I’m out

Funny how she was ok when AE was merely abusing IG and his mom and BW. bleep. Don't pretend you suddenly have a conscience.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I really hope she isn't telling Elsie that it's her fault for speaking with her Father but I wouldn't put it past her, she needs her arse slung in prison for what she's put these two children through.
Me too. But unfortunately we now know she’s fully capable of doing just that.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I imagine they will file her letters and emails under "bin"
No they will be Bates stamped, indexed, with key words identified, and added to Giant Exhibit Binder No. 7 of Alice's nastygrams. To be used as evidence

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Another former FM: If you’re drinking throughout the day & swearing at your children & calling them names, it’s time to seek help. I can’t in good conscience enable or defend that sort of behaviour, particularly when the person refuses to admit any wrongdoing. Sorry everyone but I’m out

Funny how she was ok when AE was merely abusing IG and his mom and BW. bleep. Don't pretend you suddenly have a conscience.
I will lose it if in her next IG post where she is ordering Elsie to be her circus monkey people will still write that she is such a great mom, this was literally the last straw people were grasping at this point (besides "poor you" for being dumped, which is also debunked to have gone as claimed)

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.