Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she need to file a response as she already filed for full custody? Or am I imagining that?
Ioan already filed for joint custody 16 months ago too, that was just the initial divorce petition, Alice just responded to this almost a year late lol

What is now happening is that Ioan specifically asks the court to make orders, and yes, she can (and should) respond to that, unless they find a agreement. Perhaps she will do it after mediation will predictably fail in six weeks, but generally somebody that asks for full custody needs to explain why. And thinking that your ex's girlfriend will kill the kids is, eh, I dont need to comment here further. She will need proof of him having SA and physically abused the kids to have any ground to stand on. If she is wise she settles in mediation, and if they dont, she should respond with a request for joint custody. Of course she wont do any of this: she will either dont do anything and then play the victim for losing the kids, or she will go full crazy on her accusations

Anyone seen this? That umbrella guy has posted a video - he followed the Depp/Heard stuff!

yeah, its from back from the TRO

Reactions: 18
This first custody hearing is in October - which means that Alice never filed for custody.
(unless I'm mistaken and over-sighted that)
Maybe I'm mistaking her constantly saying she has full custody with her actually having filed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
edit: thanks for the explanation @welp

Reactions: 7
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

Sorry guys, catching up but holy. Christ. On. A. Penny. Farthing.

How in good conscience can you post a Cameo that someone has paid for, and be blatantly drunk? bleeping hell woman, have some humility.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.