Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

Image 7-15-22 at 7.20 AM.jpg

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

fullsizeoutput_1631.jpeg

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a bleeping witch' or tell her 'babies they can duck off if they don't stand up for me'.

Image 7-15-22 at 7.25 AM.jpg

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Yeah I’m not absolving any of those fuckers now they believe the kids videos. They’re still mouth breathing bin dwellers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does she get jail if she flouts the mandatory treatment programs? The Judge needs to order drug and alcohol testing imo too.
Probably not. But if visitation is contingent on completing treatment, she won't get to see her babies.

Reactions: 10
‘Thank you for making me smile again’ - Ioan Gruffudd to Bianca Wallace

Read the above again knowing what we know now. This isn’t a simple silly loved up saying to a new girlfriend. This is much more than that, this is a deep and personal message to someone who’s taken hold of your hands and pulled you out of the abyss IMO.

Also i’m actually pleased that karma is slowly, slowly beginning to happen on her SM (she will hate that more than anything.) No wonder she is quiet, but makes me worried what she will come up with to counteract this.

Edited as forgot to say can we add The Fear by Lily Allen to the Playlist. The Lyrics just sum up Alice’s life.
And duck You by Lily Allen could be changed to FUCKO

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah I’m not absolving any of those fuckers now they believe the kids videos. They’re still mouth breathing bin dwellers.
They may also be deciding that they've had enough of SimpleTone perving on them in DMs, if the rumours about him are true!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine her emails to anyone never mind Ioan’s lawyers. Why does she think so highly of herself? She’s a bleeping tube and a shite actress. Even worse wife and horrendous mother.
Chuck her in the bin before the Friday tantrum starts.
SELL THE HOUSE IOAN. GET HER OUT.
Her delusions of grandeur do give me the ick. The brass huge (literally) neck of her still astounds me.

Reactions: 20
I don’t think that any lawyer will fall for her bs. To be honest, no normal person would. Her supporters are a special kind of idiots.
Alice has been scatter-gunning the most vile abuse at everyone involved in this mess for at least 18 months now. And yet, no actual evidence of Ioan abusing her of their daughters in any way. Whereas Ioan has detailed her abuse against him and the girls (and Bianca and his mum) in 184 pages of court submissions, backed up with hard evidence (Alice’s own words, written and on video).
Alice has already had at least 2 opportunities to put her case in court.
I can definitely see her trying to trump something up now. But her credibility with the lawyers and the judge will be absolutely shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Elsie told Alice about the meeting which Ioan knew she would, which is why it had to look accidental. I'd take whatever Alice said Gloria said with a large pinch of salt. I think Gloria probably just nods and agrees to Alice's rantings to diffuse the situation and Alice would have been interrogating her about Bianca and will have embellished what she said
I agree. Plus it was arranged with the more angry eldest not there. Testing the water with the youngest imo.

Reactions: 15
In case you needed a giggle…
I just love your take on things Pearls. This made me chuckle, but also made me sad as I believe that Abuser Evans is so far gone into the dark and evil side that she will never be able to ask for help from anyone. In fact I’m sure she’d laugh, throw it back in our faces, revel in her badness and carry on. I think she is enjoying herself immensely. Sadly, I don’t believe she will ever find redemption, I used to hope she would, but after the latest filing that hope is gone and she will sink deeper and deeper into that morass of hate, pure evil and darkness. We create our own hell on this Earth , and she has. But she will be held accountable for her actions, I’m sure of that and sure that there is no longer any hope for her, in a spiritual sense, she is lost.😞
ETA last sentence

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice has been scatter-gunning the most vile abuse at everyone involved in this mess for at least 18 months now. And yet, no actual evidence of Ioan abusing her of their daughters in any way. Whereas Ioan has detailed her abuse against him and the girls (and Bianca and his mum) in 184 pages of court submissions, backed up with hard evidence (Alice’s own words, written and on video).
Alice has already had at least 2 opportunities to put her case in court.
I can definitely see her trying to trump something up now. But her credibility with the lawyers and the judge will be absolutely shot.
At this point, it's likely to be a bad recording of him saying "duck off!" that she'll say was directed at her and was just the "tip of the iceberg" and "YOU DONT KNOW WHAT'S COMING BABY! YOU'LL NEVER BE AN ACTOR BABY!"

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Please note: if a video is transcribed into a court document you can pretty much confirm it exists you glowering shower of shite on my shoe. It’s submitted into evidence you dumb duck. Ioan also said he want more.
Yes please Ioan, give her more!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
my main problem with them - UNLESS they only followed it very casually - is that it should have been clear A LONG TIME AGO that Alice is lying all the time. Not because Ioan is handsome or other strawmen like this, but because the chick couldnt keep her story ever straight. Not the minor things, it's natural to have slightly changing details, but she told two entirely contradicting storylines all the time. It was obvious from the very start, and after 1.5 years (or 9 months for most who follow this story) to not have figured her out (add to that that her problematic past has been more than available to read up too) is an achievement, I would be embarrassed.
I don't think we are going to be hearing from Alice for a while. Her whole life is about artifice which is why she shut down Ioan's fans who had got her measure all those years ago and now she has been exposed for the abuser she is. She dismissed Ioan's TRO evidence as 'understandable' because she had been 'ghosted' (ie. a man who would no longer take her abuse). But she can't explain away the evidence of the abuse of her own children which was recorded by them.

Since the dawn of social media, Alice has been presenting the 'perfect Hollywood family' on her Instagram with her much-loved children that she worked so hard to have, she then presented herself as the loving wife who was 'blindsided' after a relationship of 20 years evaporated because her husband was stolen by a bogan from the trailer parks with a kinetic fanny, leaving her as a single mother fighting for her children, her children who have been abandoned and are treated with disdain by their father, who are starving and going to be living on the streets.

As @welp pointed out what she was posting on social media was a very different story from what was actually going on in the Evan's House of Horrors.

View attachment 1419177

July 16, 2020, she photographed dead-eyed hostage Ioan who was trying to keep the peace by giving in to her demands and capturing the moon. She posted it with a ♥ emoji

View attachment 1419233

She also posted this 👇 when she had HIT IOAN ON THE HEAD. She can't bear the thought of innocent people being treated badly? Obviously doesn't regard her children as people or innocent if she can call her daughter 'a bleeping witch' or tell her 'babies they can duck off if they don't stand up for me'.

View attachment 1419234

She has now been exposed by evidence from her own children. There is no coming back from this socially or professionally. I hate to think what is going on in that house at the moment but do think she is headed for court-ordered rehab and monitored visitation with Ioan getting 100% custody until she sorts herself out or doesn't. Pretty sure a judge would agree that the best way to cause the least disruption to the children is for Ioan to move back into his home while Alice goes to rehab
she'll probably claim that Ioan pushed her into this behavior, and that his abuse was this extreme that her reactive abuse also hit her kids as collateral damage. Her followers will swallow this.

Also she has luck (or connections) that the worst stuff wasnt published in the press, that way she can continue to pretend like Ioan just published lies/hearsay etc. Alice's whole approach is about delaying the inevitable, she'll do it until she has no one left.

But I would agree that she is probably silent for a few days in order to make up the most believable story for her fans, just like she did with Bianca's lipstick picture. My fear is that she is dedicating the next weeks to manipulating the kids into "remembering" creepy stuff Ioan did to them. It's the only thing that can trump her behavior now.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I just read some of the hilarious posts in this thread to Mama and she wanted me to tell y’all you’re funny as duck and she said y’all better “keep me in line” while I’m on here. 😩 😂 (lmao sorry she made me post this.)
Hi ReturningthePearls Mama!

Hope you know that your girl has got fans all over the world that love her and her
fabulous artistic talent♥

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Didn't they try claiming at one point that the TRO court exhibit docs were FAKED by us? They probably think the same with these ones especially as *gasp* no video was attached. We're such bad un's.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.