Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't they try claiming at one point that the TRO court exhibit docs were FAKED by us? They probably think the same with these ones especially as *gasp* no video was attached. We're such bad un's.
Imagine being taken in by Alice and professing to be a progressive feminist pfizer loving half wit. Utterly batshit.
I guess that’s what loneliness does to some people.
Like attracts like, right?
Alice has surrounded (all four of them 😂😂😂) with people just like her. They see themselves as scorned when in fact it’s their outrageous and bullying behaviour that lead to them being dumped. We see you.
I pity them. Such empty vessels.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine being taken in by Alice and professing to be a progressive feminist pfizer loving half wit. Utterly batshit.
I guess that’s what loneliness does to some people.
Like attracts like, right?
Alice has surrounded (all four of them 😂😂😂) with people just like her. They see themselves as scorned when in fact it’s their outrageous and bullying behaviour that lead to them being dumped. We see you.
I pity them. Such empty vessels.
I'm glad they've found each other. If only to save normal people from having anything to do with that.
I just can't with them.

Reactions: 9
she'll probably claim that Ioan pushed her into this behavior, and that his abuse was this extreme that her reactive abuse also hit her kids as collateral damage. Her followers will swallow this.

Also she has luck (or connections) that the worst stuff wasnt published in the press, that way she can continue to pretend like Ioan just published lies/hearsay etc. Alice's whole approach is about delaying the inevitable, she'll do it until she has no one left.

But I would agree that she is probably silent for a few days in order to make up the most believable story for her fans, just like she did with Bianca's lipstick picture.
She can claim what she likes. No one is going to excuse physical violence or abusing her children. With the press, across the board they omitted the flashing incident, I don't think that Alice holds any particular sway with the newspapers. The DM knows she is a car crash and will hope for an interview for more car crashery but aside from them I think that detail was omitted for legal reasons. Ioan submitted that evidence to court under oath but if it was proved to false which it isn't the media could be looking at lawsuits so they are probably holding fire before reporting that detail.

She is not going to be able to get her act together in time for the court hearing and at this point I can't see any attorney taking her on. I think she fired Leon because he kept saying her evidence of a paid army of online trolls was irrelevant bullshit that was not admissible and the reason he turned up in court was show the judge that his exit was through no fault of his own, he had got Alice's measure by then. Attorney's can get into trouble for firing clients and who knows what Alice would have spun. She takes no prisoners.

She will get drunk and reappear at some point but duck knows how she can explain this away, she will have a damn good try though

• Heart
Reactions: 18
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

Right I can't watch it all, the grating laughing actually hurts my ears but I couldn't see anything that wrong with her eye but my god has she got the vodka shakes or what! What is that?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh Alice is your WiFi glitching because you haven’t paid the bill so you’re on 5g?? That filter is making her look worse than normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh Alice is your WiFi glitching because you haven’t paid the bill so you’re on 5g?? That filter is making her look worse than normal.
The filter that doesn't even work that great with.... Oh what's that? Saggy skin? We all know she loves the word SAGGY

• Haha
Reactions: 17

The gaslighting is infuriating. I can see why people who haven't done their homework fall for this bullshit. She has just been served with incontrovertible evidence that she is a violent spouse and child abuser. But you wouldn't know it from watching that sunny, everything is wonderful in Alice Land shite. Yes, definitely something going on with the right eye though it is difficult to tell through all the filters

Reactions: 20
The Alice Evans Effect.

I still have my doubts about IG and BW and am not a fan but I now I am rooting for them to be prosperous, happy and have a great future. Ideally with his girls.

Seeing them living their best life is what Alice deserves.

She says her and the girls are facing poverty. She could be doing things to prevent that but instead she chooses to wallow and rant and make things worse.
Get a bleeping job Alice! Then you won’t be poverty stricken, it will do wonders for you. That is if you can find anyone who would employe you

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yes, her eyes look very jumpy and twitchy--I think that's at least in part due to the filter she's using and that SHE CAN'T HOLD THE CAMERA STILL TO SAVE HER LIFE!!!! All that jerkiness gives me motion sickness. :sick:

ETA: Her general life jerkiness makes me sick too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I think it's the filter she's using, it seems to not cover the eyes properly, lol! Makes her batshit efforts even battier.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s a triple threat. Gives you the ick, the boak AND motion sickness. Hand clap for a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.