Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he wanted to. I would say the manipulation started very early on and then the threats not too soon after. Examples like “I have on one but you” “ you can’t leave me, I will die”
Love bombing when he got cold feet.
Then the threats “ if you leave I will write an article” don’t forget his career had been going strong last thing he needed was an upset girlfriend threatening to ruin it. I do not think for one second threats to ruin him started recently

RD still going strong posting Bogan slurs against Bianca few days ago. Sicko she is
I mentioned this before but there was a study recently that a huge amount of men (women too, but it's more common for men) dont marry out of love but convenience. Basically they start dating someone hot or someone stable and then when they reach a certain age they feel pressured to marry, but seperating is not an option because re-building a new relationship takes too long, so they just take what they have.

No idea if this was the case for Ioan here, I actually think he was besotted (and totally blinded by love), but when they married he was 34. That's definitely the age range where this stuff is common.

Agreed. I didn't take it to be an affair. I took it to be one of the awful things she has done on social media.
I don't think so. She says she wants somebody that laughs about her parking lot video and accepts her horrific social media behavior (only implied the latter, but it was the cause of the argument so obvious), then says that he didnt forgive her for that one mistake, implying that without that mistake he would be laughing about the parking lot video and accept her Social Media behavior, so going by that it can't be Social Media stuff.

I was thinking it might be about something she did about his mom, but she would never call that a mistake.

Btw, I cannot give you evidence for this because her twitter is down but you can take my word for this: just 3-4 days before she announced their seperation she replied to someone (one of those viral tweets that asks people about what things they have done etc etc) that she cheated in a very weird tone, as if she regrets it, it was super weird, it didnt sound like it was about Picasso, even if I shrugged it off and assumed it was about him.

Which of her fans posted this?
awf

Reactions: 20
I just re-read the docs again. 😞🤢🤬🥺 Alice is evil & should be locked up. She has no redeeming qualities, brings nothing good, positive, inspiring or beautiful to the world. Instead she relishes spending her time actively & deliberately causing harm to Ioan & the girls, etc.
I know some of us have done our 'armchair diagnosis' of various PD's yet even that doesn't come close to excusing her vile behaviour.
There are many beautiful & brave souls (including here) who have PD's & work so hard on themselves to not let it impact on loved ones or others.
Alice has free will to make choices. She always has. She can see the pain she causes & enjoys it just as she enjoys the drama & attention it brings. Positive or negative it doesn't much matter, she needs attention like she needs oxygen. She clearly has no conscience so she'll never change.
To change you have to want to, you have to care about the consequences of your actions & she doesn't give a tit about anyone other than herself.

My heart breaks for all that Ioan endured for so many years & is still enduring. His girls must have been the only light in the darkness of his life with Alice. My heart breaks for the girls too. She's throwing their brief & precious childhoods away with her poison & selfishness & is damaging them emotionally & psychologically in ways they're too young to understand & SHE DOESN'T CARE. For that alone she deserves to have the bleeping book thrown at her & then have it thrown at her again. That she doesn't want them having therapy speaks bleeping volumes. I don't use the word lightly but I hate this evil witch, she's irredeemable. These stand out & are so upsetting. 😭 Disgusting. 🤬 To scream that to Ioan in front of Elsie is unforgivable. And the girls are learning they too are disposable unless they always dance to mummy's twisted tune. That her FM's even try to defend her makes them abuse apologists & shame on them. I hope Alice in the not too distant future ends up all alone & ignored.

View attachment 1417933
View attachment 1417932

View attachment 1417931

View attachment 1417930
The “oh I listen to everything you say” I find especially chilling and wise. It says everything about how predictable and consistently awful that woman’s behaviour is…and it’s coming from an 11 or 12 year old (not sure of precise date) who sadly has wisdom far beyond her years thanks to her womb hotel. Alice is just a black hole sucking the joy and good out of everything to feed her very fragile ego for a short time, it’s terrifying.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The start of her "medical conditions" happened just as Ioan's focus shifted to the baby. Prior to that she had been the centre of attention through IVF and pregnancy - plenty of Narc supply from doctors and Ioan - he would have run around after her and been at her beck and call. Once the baby comes she is demoted to second place and the baby is the one who is fussed over by Ioan. It would have been amplified because she had received so much extra attention before the birth.
Look at that photo of Ioan with the baby on door step where she can't bear being left out so she envelopes him.....
And look at how Ioan is holding that baby. He’s holding her so protectively and obviously adores her, and the jealous bleep can’t stand it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is pure speculation but I don't think Ioan's meeting with Gloria and Elsie was accidental. I think it was prearranged via a third party to look like it was or Ioan knowing Elsie's routine was waiting for them to drive past. No one's devices in the house are safe from Alice and her snooping, not the girls or Gloria's. She would be looking at call logs, emails, and messages as well as hijacking them to abuse Ioan. I think Ioan wanted to give Gloria the heads up about the filing and the fact he had presented the girl's videos as evidence and of course to see Elsie
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Even so he’s got quite beautiful eyes - I’d not noticed them before nAlice drew attention to them
They are lovely eyes, aren't they? But oh my gosh, how sad they look; just want to give him a hug. He was in a really, really bad place. His family must be thanking God that he found the strength to break away. Really wishing the best for him, his girls and all those who love and support him

• Heart
Reactions: 27
you know, I went back and checked Amy Douglas' claims from back in october about the relationship because the latest court filings have definitely made her a more reliable witness now given that we now know that Alice was hostile towards him and threatening with divorce even before he even raised the topic of divorce.

Some things are interesting, especially this one: We know that Ioan signed a three year deal for Harrow, but it was never ruled out for it to get more seasons. Was this off the table because of Alice? Alternatively does "quit the show" mean that Alice pushed Ioan this far that he actually left the shooting before Queenland ordered them to close down? Btw, she later delete the tweet about him quiting the show because of this.

Either way I think Alice was a huge obstacle for his career: this (we kinda knew already because she was furiously tweeting against the producer at the time) and all the other rumours over the years are strong indicator. I dont personally see Ioan as a great actor, but many A-listers aren't, there is a lot more to it than this, and not having a devil as a wife to disturb is one of them.
View attachment 1418949
View attachment 1418950
View attachment 1418951
View attachment 1418952
View attachment 1418953
View attachment 1418954
View attachment 1418955
View attachment 1418956
View attachment 1418957
View attachment 1418958
The last one is now 🔥

Also her sister made one not to the public known claim too, namely that Ioan and Bianca started dating around July 2021 (which checks out with them saying June 2021). It's quite telling that those people have matching stories about this, but Team Alice doesnt (e.g. Lin claimed that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018, according to Alice).
My personal speculation is that perhaps they struck up at friendship towards the end of Season 3 and Bianca had asked him for help getting a producer or people on board for her Ray of Sunshine project. If they were a close cast it is possible he wanted help out others starting in the industry. Maybe they got chatting and the friendship developed. I think Bianca always planned to move to LA for the Ray of Sunshine project and would've told Ioan that. Obviously in June 2021 the friendship became romantic and he said, "Why don't you meet me in France before you move to LA?" She said yes and the rest is history. I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship wasn't even consummated until she came to see him in France. This is just my opinion and speculation!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
this would be great, but why would Gloria tell Alice? Fear of paps seeing them maybe?
Elsie told Alice about the meeting which Ioan knew she would, which is why it had to look accidental. I'd take whatever Alice said Gloria said with a large pinch of salt. I think Gloria probably just nods and agrees to Alice's rantings to diffuse the situation and Alice would have been interrogating her about Bianca and will have embellished what she said

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gloria was ill with cancer, or so Alice claimed. Even she wouldn’t make that up surely? Imagine being worried about that, and feeling unwell with the treatment AND having to be there for the kids because she would be worried about them. In one of the rows with Ella she says, right, you are going to Gloria’s the rest of the week. Gloria then has to put her life on hold because she wants rid of them. This alone demonstrates she only wants them around occasionally- the rest of the time she wants them gone. She already has 50:50 custody - with Gloria. Maybe the split is even more uneven - with Gloria being the parent for the greater amount of time.
Alongside full time/whenever there’s an Alice tantrum Gloria parenting and being with their dad up until last July, there’s also school which takes up a massive chunk of the day/year when you don’t work. She has given up SO MUCH.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think he wanted to. I would say the manipulation started very early on and then the threats not too soon after. Examples like “I have on one but you” “ you can’t leave me, I will die”
Love bombing when he got cold feet.
Then the threats “ if you leave I will write an article” don’t forget his career had been going strong last thing he needed was an upset girlfriend threatening to ruin it. I do not think for one second threats to ruin him started recently

RD still going strong posting Bogan slurs against Bianca few days ago. Sicko she is
I’ve been saying this for ages! Maybe even in the first threads but my opinion usually got poo pooed. I still stand by it now.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I'm torn between playing the victim & clueless or her usual abusive self. Handcuffs to jail would be bra & they can "accidentally on purpose" lose the key! Happy days

My love @Autisteuse I am so sorry you had to go through everything that you have. Mine didn't have a drink/drug addiction but addiction none the less & I completely know what you mean. My trouble is people that don't know the reality and tell me "yeah but he's still your dad at the end of the day"! Makes me cross, but also makes me ? Myself yet again. Big hugs x
@Autisteuse, My dad was also an alcoholic and I saw him in some complete states, he was abusive to myself, sister and my mum. I took the decision to not see him anymore when I was about 14. I'm sorry you had to go through such an awful experience ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
you know, I went back and checked Amy Douglas' claims from back in october about the relationship because the latest court filings have definitely made her a more reliable witness now given that we now know that Alice was hostile towards him and threatening with divorce even before he even raised the topic of divorce.

Some things are interesting, especially this one: We know that Ioan signed a three year deal for Harrow, but it was never ruled out for it to get more seasons. Was this off the table because of Alice? Alternatively does "quit the show" mean that Alice pushed Ioan this far that he actually left the shooting before Queenland ordered them to close down? Btw, she later delete the tweet about him quiting the show because of this.

Either way I think Alice was a huge obstacle for his career: this (we kinda knew already because she was furiously tweeting against the producer at the time) and all the other rumours over the years are strong indicator. I dont personally see Ioan as a great actor, but many A-listers aren't, there is a lot more to it than this, and not having a devil as a wife to disturb is one of them.
View attachment 1418949
View attachment 1418950
View attachment 1418951
View attachment 1418952
View attachment 1418953
View attachment 1418954
View attachment 1418955
View attachment 1418956
View attachment 1418957
View attachment 1418958
The last one is now 🔥

Also her sister made one not to the public known claim too, namely that Ioan and Bianca started dating around July 2021 (which checks out with them saying June 2021). It's quite telling that those people have matching stories about this, but Team Alice doesnt (e.g. Lin claimed that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018, according to Alice).
who'll be eating slops in jail for lying ??? ha ha can't wait for ya selfies biatch !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This sounds totally crazy ..but I think you're spot on Betty. She has already tried the divide and conquer strategy re his lawyers....praising Anne and dissing Katherine. She will be trying to win over his lawyers with her charm and amazing personality/smarts and turn his lawyers against him.
It's a typical Narc move.
And of course, no attorney would ever see through her machinations. They will read her emails, look at each other with amazed understanding, and say "There's no way we can continue to represent IG. It would be cosmically wrong. We must help Alice! To the La Jolla house! And fire IG as a client!"

Totally realistic. IGs attorneys will be snookered into losing their law licenses (and losing a major malpractice suit that will be used in professional responsibility case books for generations) to take on a nightmare of a client...for free. We know that even if she had the money, she wouldn't pay her bills.

• Haha

oooh fckin hell all going down at work !! all user email has gone out from work! DO NOT WEAR YOUR WORK PASS OUT OF WORK !! eek
🎼watch out Alice is about 🎼🎤:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And of course, no attorney would ever see through her machinations. They will read her emails, look at each other with amazed understanding, and say "There's no way we can continue to represent IG. It would be cosmically wrong. We must help Alice! To the La Jolla house! And fire IG as a client!"

Totally realistic. IGs attorneys will be snookered into losing their law licenses (and losing a major malpractice suit that will be used in professional responsibility case books for generations) to take on a nightmare of a client...for free. We know that even if she had the money, she wouldn't pay her bills.
I can see Anne Kiley doing a complete 180 and offering to represent Alice pro bono once she finds out Alice has tweets from the sister of the wardrobe assistant who dressed extras on a show he worked on two years ago.

.... I mean total game changer that.

Sorry Brad you'll have to wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.