Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, that makes sense. I've been here since thread 1 but lurked until a couple of threads in (I mainly posted on the Meghan and Harry threads) but couldn't remember when her "illness" materialised. I guess up until bb1 was born she never had to share attention with anyone, it's perplexing as to how someone who apparently wanted a baby so much, to the extent of going through IVF, could then feel resent towards her baby. That in itself is a massive warning sign and I wonder why Ioan never acted upon it, but then he could still have been blinded by her manipulation at that point. I've seen it discussed that bb2 (trying to conceive, and then the gestational period) could have been a way to garner the previous attention bb1 brought. I'm sure it would have worked, to a degree, but maybe not quite enough and when bb2 arrived she had no chance of attempting to fight for attention as two babies are damn hard work (my daughter and nephew are a year apart and I looked after him from a few months old while my sister worked full time, it was one of the hardest things I've had to do as I worked too in the evenings when my daughters dad got home, all the while I was sick and didn't know why). I know they had paid help but even at that it wouldn't have been enough for Ian's attention to be back on Alice full time. Thinking back to her old insta posts it's clear now things in that household werent the fun, happy life Alice tried to portray, I know it's common for people to do that, but to now know what really was going on makes my heart break for those girls and Ioan.

(Also I just wanted to say one thing very quickly, I'm so grateful for this thread and everyone on it because it's been clear to me since day one that you all only have the girls, and Ioans best interests at heart, and despite the joking around and use of the "c" word aimed at youknowwho ((which is fully deserved imo)) there has been a line of respect for those involved which has never been crossed. And, in turn, I have the utmost respect for all of you.

I am in no way tone policing ((although Tone does need policed *badjokeignoreme*)) but there's another thread on here which has made me very sad recently involving a celebrities baby passing away, and discussion around how long it is OK to have to wait before "business as usual" resumes, it appears a week is popular opinion. I've been in that celebrities position... the whole thing has left a bad taste in my mouth and I'm wondering if there's a way I can "ignore" that whole thread so it doesn't appear? I am not going to look at it, or future threads again, I'd just rather not see it at all. If anyone can help I'd be eternally grateful. Not criticizing anyone on that thread, free speech and all that, but if there's a way for me to not see it... I'd rather not)

Edited for typos, now I can't blame my vision just my stupidity 😂
I used to visit the thread you are speaking about and I have to admit I feel ashamed of myself for laughing along before this happened. I won’t visit it again but then you start to think what it something happens to someone else on another thread, should I stop now altogether?…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The affair is the perfect leverage to get your own way ....
you said you forgave me for that ..if you forgave me you would let me do what I like on social media

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to visit the thread you are speaking about and I have to admit I feel ashamed of myself for laughing along before this happened. I won’t visit it again but then you start to think what it something happens to someone else on another thread, should I stop now altogether?…
It’s just cause of the reason for the ‘hold off’ I think more than anything … it’s a really rare thing to happen let’s be honest x don’t feel bad xx you can just deal with stuff as it happens I suppose you never know what’s round the corner and all that stuff xx 😘 🍸🍸 friend

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And one day the girls will be flower girls
..... at Ioan's wedding.
My young adult daughters were under a lot of pressure from their father and his wife to be bridesmaids - it was insane. My eldest was 'Sure, whatev's' but my younger two weren't interested. They were fine to go to the wedding and see all their relly's as guests. My youngest told me that after they both politely declined their dad locked himself in their bedroom and his wife ran after them with clothing fabric literally begging them. It was super weird. My eldest was not going to bother if her sisters didn't. I think it was because of what their father had put them through with previous off-the-chart nutty girlfriends, even though the woman he was marrying is relatively harmless, just a bit of a tosser, and knowing that the only reason they were wanted as bridesmaids was for the appearance of a blended family and they weren't, they really didn't and still don't know her very well. The really disturbing thing is that my youngest said her dad told her he doesn't like his wife's kids who are 13 and 15 which if I lived in Alice Land I would have told her about but other than thinking it is rather sad for her that she still doesn't know who she married she will find out in time and it's not my concern

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I visit that thread too. I think it's a slippery slope to start forgiving people for their past sins based on present tragedy even if it is an ultimate tragedy which of course this was.
For me it's how she/they (who the thread is about) go forward with it. If they use this sadness and utter horribleness for good then I will continue with empathy and all that. If not and it goes how the regulars think it's going to go (I don't post I just read FYI) then I think it's wrong to think the posters are doing anything bad and certainly not us to feel ashamed who dip in and out for thinking what we think at the time (like before this when we would chortle along).
Just my opinion though ✌🏻

To keep on topic I don't think her high priestess bleep will be too bothered about losing this particular fm.

Reactions: 12
One of my male friends was in a physical and emotionally abusive marriage for years. He is a very gentle quiet guy and just pacified his then wife to survive in the relationship and protect his Son (if she didn’t get her fix on him she would start on the young son.) He finally got the courage to leave but he had a breakdown shortly afterwards (From living in fight or flight mode for years.) He is now remarried and very happy.

His situation reminds me of Ioan’s. one photo that always gave me the chills is this one, but at the time, I couldn’t think why he looked so bad unless he was abusing booze and pills too…until the first lot of court papers and now the 71 pages, she was slowly killing him wasn’t she. 😔View attachment 1418417
I'm always told when people smile if it doesn't reach their eyes it's not a genuine happy smile, I feel that in so many of the photos she took of him and also of the Es, it all looks so posed and contrite. The latest video woth the joke to me just looks like a child worried about up setting someone by not performing, the sideways glance at the end says to me thank god she liked it and I did the right thing, that's such a sad sad place for a child to be in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Jury is still out for me if she had an affair or not. At least one anyone knows about. ‘A line under it’ could be about the TMZ incident or some particularly nasty thing she did to him, the children or his mother.

She makes too much of a fuss about him being unfaithful with ‘mistress’ Bianca for me to think he has anything on her, or skeletons in the cupboard, unless it’s completely deniable.

Having said that I think she wants people including Ioan to think she had a fling with a handsome actor and that the whole cast were falling for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she leaked the blinds herself. It’s like her “you’ll have a new daddy soon” spiel, to belittle him and make him feel threatened. It’s no wonder he had anxiety attacks.

It’s also (another) excuse to stay home from work, you know, in case she meets someone better? So yeah, I’m not convinced about that affair story but I think we’ll hear about it soon enough. If the actor denies it though, I know who I’m going to believe.

ETA she’s terribly histrionic in her behavior so it wouldn’t be at all surprising if she did given the chance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
We should compile a list of all the total fibs Alice has told that she has no knowledge of, but claims anyway

UNTRUTHS & BULLSHITS

-Date she needs to leave the house
-Whether Ioan is working or can get any auditions
-That B was living in LA and also living in Oz at the same time
-That B has had 67 marriage wrecking affairs with married men
-Ioan told a therapist he wanted no custody
-Anything she says about Ioan’s lawyers
-Anything she says about BW, she knows duck all
-Everything she says about Gloria seems to be bullshit. Gloria has been supporting Ioan with the kids for years
-That she has medical conditions that keep her in bed all day - she’s a pisshead who abuses ambien
- that Ioan hasn’t given her any money
- The real reason she sacked her lawyer
- That she’s never messaged Ioan out of malice or spite
-That she has the kids best interests at heart
This list should go in the wiki tbh

Reactions: 15
...my god what was he thinking marrying her ??? I just can't fathom it.
I don’t think he wanted to. I would say the manipulation started very early on and then the threats not too soon after. Examples like “I have on one but you” “ you can’t leave me, I will die”
Love bombing when he got cold feet.
Then the threats “ if you leave I will write an article” don’t forget his career had been going strong last thing he needed was an upset girlfriend threatening to ruin it. I do not think for one second threats to ruin him started recently

As far as I can see she hasn't tweeted in support of Alice in almost a month. Looks like even the diehard fans are dropping off.
RD still going strong posting Bogan slurs against Bianca few days ago. Sicko she is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
you know, I went back and checked Amy Douglas' claims from back in october about the relationship because the latest court filings have definitely made her a more reliable witness now given that we now know that Alice was hostile towards him and threatening with divorce even before he even raised the topic of divorce.

Some things are interesting, especially this one: We know that Ioan signed a three year deal for Harrow, but it was never ruled out for it to get more seasons. Was this off the table because of Alice? Alternatively does "quit the show" mean that Alice pushed Ioan this far that he actually left the shooting before Queenland ordered them to close down? Btw, she later delete the tweet about him quiting the show because of this.

Either way I think Alice was a huge obstacle for his career: this (we kinda knew already because she was furiously tweeting against the producer at the time) and all the other rumours over the years are strong indicator. I dont personally see Ioan as a great actor, but many A-listers aren't, there is a lot more to it than this, and not having a devil as a wife to disturb is one of them.
GSBIEpP.png

i8T9SCQ.png

wW6X4WD.png

pbSMpDr.png

jdCoxyk.png

oWjZ8X2.png

20JY1uW.png

HdYNE9j.png

gTMboA7.png

iNx4Mrs.png

The last one is now 🔥

Also her sister made one not to the public known claim too, namely that Ioan and Bianca started dating around July 2021 (which checks out with them saying June 2021). It's quite telling that those people have matching stories about this, but Team Alice doesnt (e.g. Lin claimed that Bianca has been living in LA since 2018, according to Alice).

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jury is still out for me if she had an affair or not. At least one anyone knows about. ‘A line under it’ could be about the TMZ incident or some particularly nasty thing she did to him, the children or his mother.

She makes too much of a fuss about him being unfaithful with ‘mistress’ Bianca for me to think he has anything on her, or skeletons in the cupboard, unless it’s completely deniable.

Having said that I think she wants people including Ioan to think she had a fling with a handsome actor and that the whole cast were falling for her. I wouldn’t be surprised if she leaked the blinds herself. It’s like her “you’ll have a new daddy soon” spiel, to belittle him and make him feel threatened. It’s no wonder he had anxiety attacks.

It’s also (another) excuse to stay home from work, you know, in case she meets someone better? So yeah, I’m not convinced about that affair story but I think we’ll hear about it soon enough. If the actor denies it though, I know who I’m going to believe.
Agreed. I didn't take it to be an affair. I took it to be one of the awful things she has done on social media.

Reactions: 5
‘Thank you for making me smile again’ - Ioan Gruffudd to Bianca Wallace

Read the above again knowing what we know now. This isn’t a simple silly loved up saying to a new girlfriend. This is much more than that, this is a deep and personal message to someone who’s taken hold of your hands and pulled you out of the abyss IMO.

Also i’m actually pleased that karma is slowly, slowly beginning to happen on her SM (she will hate that more than anything.) No wonder she is quiet, but makes me worried what she will come up with to counteract this.

Edited as forgot to say can we add The Fear by Lily Allen to the Playlist. The Lyrics just sum up Alice’s life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Perhaps because she can't control the narrative by deleting responses she dislikes on Twitter? Even if she deletes her initial tweet the replies and retweets would live on, whereas she can delete comments on her own Insta posts if she doesn't like them. Not that this makes sense since we already know receipts are forever even if she does delete on Insta.

(Edited) Jinx, M33L4 - but you make a good extra point about people being able to send her pics and screenshots on Twitter.
Your avatar!!! Made me chuckle, though I see you've understated the lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is pure speculation but I don't think Ioan's meeting with Gloria and Elsie was accidental. I think it was prearranged via a third party to look like it was or Ioan knowing Elsie's routine was waiting for them to drive past. No one's devices in the house are safe from Alice and her snooping, not the girls or Gloria's. She would be looking at call logs, emails, and messages as well as hijacking them to abuse Ioan. I think Ioan wanted to give Gloria the heads up about the filing and the fact he had presented the girl's videos as evidence and of course to see Elsie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.