Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think kids are too concerned about who makes their parents happy or not, they are more concerned with their place in their parents lives and knowing they are important to them and can be comfortable and feel at home with them.

Once the ice is broken and they see Bianca is nice and wants them to have their dad’s affection and a place in his heart and home the whole monster narrative that Alice is trying to push will instantly crumble. They know what she’s like. They are probably far more scared of Alice and her mad reactions than they are of Bianca

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She can duck off bemoaning the Daily Mail posting about custody when she aims so many of her posts at them to get her lies maximum coverage. Make massively defamatory statement on Instagram, wait for Daily Mail to pick it up, then delete Instagram post.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think Miss Evans is seriously out of steam if bragging about Gen X being the best is all she can manage. Hey I'm Gen X too, but I don't need to use fliters on my face, I love my baps and beautiful rump, and I don't need to change the colour of my eyes in pics either 😘 No one calls me a bleep either, at least not on a regular basis. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Just gonna put up some nice pictures of Ioan with his girls.
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
After reading the the custody hearing documents and reading so many people's experiences with their dysfunctional parents, I've been thinking a lot about the poem "This Be the Verse" by Philip Larkin. Many of you may already be familiar with it. I'm going to post it behind a spoiler because it's pretty dark.

I can so relate to this poem. 😞 I didn't get out as early as I could. I went, I returned & stayed too long but that's a whole other story & one I don't want to share) 😞 while my childhood wasn't awful compared to so many it was very stressful, (I was Ella but my mum wasn't a Narc) it was dysfunctional & fucked me up way beyond adulthood. It's only really been the last decade (my 60th) I have finally come to terms with & understood all the dynamics, etc made peace with it all though scars remain but I am damn sure my childhood is why I never wanted kids.

@M33L4 - my parents never swore at me. I don't have kids myself but I am sickened that anyone could think it's acceptable. Words wound.
While physical scars can fade, words (& how they make us feel) never do. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love how they’ve tried to get him a kidney off a donor agency by copying them in … only to be told they don’t do that type of donnors lmfao
The helpful soul has since deleted said post begging one for him 😂🤣😂🤣 the agencies reply is still there though
These fckin people 🙄😳🤣😂🍸🍸🚬🚬
Actually laughed my titties off when I saw that today

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still sat here trying to envisage what "saggy vagina eyes" are.
ive spent way too long thinking about this today

I wonder if there’s some punctuation missing (perhaps it fell in a wine bottle) maybe she meant ‘Your eyes look like Vaginas, and they’re saggy’ rather than a saggy vagina

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

I wouldn't give him the traffic from here to his site, he's just an hole who could give Alice a good run in whose the most repulsive abuser.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
ive spent way too long thinking about this today

I wonder if there’s some punctuation missing (perhaps it fell in a wine bottle) maybe she meant ‘Your eyes look like Vaginas, and they’re saggy’ rather than a saggy vagina
I thought she was referring to herself… like they’ll (it’ll) always be shut with fck off saddlebags either side 🤔… no?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx
I love that photo too, he's holding them both tight & they are grasping his hands too. Ella, very lovingly. Iirc it was taken when he was filming Forever.

Wow, 6 ft 7 is tall, my ex is that height too, as is his young nephew - he gets treated older than his years also. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Some of the FMs are really losing their steam when it comes to protecting Alice. It's like they're running out of excuses. View attachment 1416742
And I am so sick of the narrative that Alice is fighting for her kids. My God, she HAS her kids!! Ioan never once tired to take them from her, he is only fighting to have HIS time with them as well. She’s had them, she is the one refusing him from seeing them. HE is the one fighting for his kids. And still trying to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.