Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
I didn't even swear in front of my children. I can't believe the language she uses in front of them. It's disgusting.
but she's such a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 36
So I had a complicated relationship with my parents. I loved them, but I also hated them for what they constantly put me through. From my own experiences, I can confidently say that my parents weren't good parents - and neither is Alice. I am nothing like my mother and it shows in how my daughter is growing up. I would rather die than hurt her.

I don't think Alice could do the same.
After reading the the custody hearing documents and reading so many people's experiences with their dysfunctional parents, I've been thinking a lot about the poem "This Be the Verse" by Philip Larkin. Many of you may already be familiar with it. I'm going to post it behind a spoiler because it's pretty dark.

1657818276533.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Straw poll.
As a parent have you ever
a) called your daughter a witch on her birthday
b) told your child’s other parent they should die
c) told your very young daughter that daddy wants you to die
d) said “the babies can’t stand up for me or they can duck off”

I have a complicated and blended family life. None of the above.
None of the above - my daughter and I lock heads from time-to-time but we banter more than fight! I would never dream of ruining their childhood/teens by being spiteful because I'm having a tantrum. We talk through our problems and what we both want in a respectful and mature way (that is suitable for a 14yr and 16yr old(son)). I doubt myself in how I parent but when others tell me what great kids they are then that doubt fades because they're both amazing, grounded kids that are smart, empathetic and good. (Blowing my own trumpet lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Didn't the eldest call her a boomer? lol

AE: Gen X. It was the first to be specifically identified. It was the best. It still is

This is a troll on the millenial BW. She is saying she is better than her. 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

That bloated walking boil on humanity's ass still trying to be relevant. He needs to give it up trying to still be relevant in Hollywood. He smoked himself trying to humiliate Lady Gaga.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
That ghoul Perez Hilton has written about the custody filing. It's a pretty bad take as expected.

Accusing Ioan of putting words in their children's mouths ??
No Perez....but carry on supporting a child abuser. Because that's what she is.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Fizzbop again 🤡

It makes hilarious reading, the absolute certainty of one Tattler that I am AE. She's now saying I've devised little ways to pretend I'm not her by saying I like Trump etc. 'Lol'. It really blindingly highlights, for me, how much these people indulge in fantasy and how people can get carried away with no proof, to an embarrassing degree. It's quite scary.

BIB - more projection mAlice? Still waiting for your big reveal. I am talking about evidence here; I do not wish to see your flabby arse.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

I like how he was You Go Girl when Alice shared everything (all hearsay, probably mostly lies), but Ioan filing stuff in Court (mostly with proof)? Oh no, he puts words into the kids mouth, how daaaaaare

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m so worried about her daughters she will be going bleeping ballistic at the them over the evidence. I can practically hear her hysterics from here…

You betrayed me like everyone else. You hate me why else would you be so cruel. You want to abandon me and live with him, they will take you away now and there’s nothing I can do. I will be all alone and destitute but you don’t care. How could you ….

We all know she’s doing it. She can’t help herself.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I’m so worried about her daughters she will be going bleeping ballistic at the them over the evidence. I can practically hear her hysterics from here…

You betrayed me like everyone else. You hate me why else would you be so cruel. You want to abandon me and live with him, they will take you away now and there’s nothing I can do. I will be all alone and destitute but you don’t care. How could you ….

We all know she’s doing it. She can’t help herself.
They will be punished for their disloyalty to her (by sending those videos to him). Hopefully they will be sent to Gloria's

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That was a very crass IG bio especially after what happened in Ulvade (apologies if spelt wrong).
Not half as offensive as the pic of her pointing a gun on the same day as it happened… she’s fckin oblivious to anything that isn’t Alice I’m afraid cause she’s a cnut 🍸🍸🚬🚬

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I dont know if I simply cant think into how a kids mind work, but now knowing what actually happened it makes me wonder if the kids really are so anti-Bianca: it's clear now that Alice wanted to divorce before this (or at least gave them the impression), the whole homewrecker narrative, no matter if they had an affair or not, completely falls apart this way. This is actually a scenario where normally kids would be happy about it that a
somebody makes daddy happy again. Alice must have dripped a truck load amount of poison into their ears. OTOH this could be promising that if they are older and understand relationship dynamics better they will probably more likely "forgive" him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.