Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Alice's silence is because she is busy writing her response, that would be a read

of course Alice said they were set up. WHO CARES B*tch
Those pap shots are paying for her boxes of wine. How much did she get for her levitating boots pap shot?

she is busy writing her response... She is faking letters from the kids as we speak.

Dear Judge

My 9 month hotel, Alice is the most creative, hard-working, funny and most outstanding person ever. She deserves the world so please give her whatever she asks for.

Ella.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Wouldn't it be awesome if Selma could help Bianca with some Hollywood connections? That's an industry that runs on who you know, for sure.
The Alice Evans Effect.

I still have my doubts about IG and BW and am not a fan but I now I am rooting for them to be prosperous, happy and have a great future. Ideally with his girls.

Seeing them living their best life is what Alice deserves.

She says her and the girls are facing poverty. She could be doing things to prevent that but instead she chooses to wallow and rant and make things worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually received € 35 recently and I cant figure out where it's from, GRUFFUDD!?!?
My cheques come with a paw printed pic from Bubba Bear. I think your €35 was Anne’s interns buying you a couple of drinks? (It’s their favourite currency.)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile back at the fun factory… Alice is up btw .. scared not 🙄View attachment 1417180
See this is where Team Alice makes no sense

She IS a proven abuser, of both him and the kids.

What is alleged but not proven yet is physical violence but this was only mentioned in one line.

If Ioan somehow becomes a proven abuser too (doubtful)...what exactly does this change about Alice? This isnt undoing anything she has done, especially on the kids

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Bianca's already starring in it
Most actors build up to the leading role. It needs an experienced actor imo. After watching BW in Relationshit, she is definitely not ready to star in it, tbh. Selma might do it for a lesser fee as it's a subject close to her heart. BW is already producing and writing it and could take a smaller role. Also with a fairly well known actor in the main role, they are more likely to get funding.

Not dissing BW but not going to blow smoke up her arse either.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
See this is where Team Alice makes no sense

She IS a proven abuser, of both him and the kids.

What is alleged but not proven yet is physical violence but this was only mentioned in one line.

If Ioan somehow becomes a proven abuser too (doubtful)...what exactly does this change about Alice? This isnt undoing anything she has done, especially on the kids
Agreed
Wait and see pmsl … er ok …
The year is 2099 …. Still waitin witch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Most actors build up to the leading role. It needs an experienced actor imo. After watching BW in Relationshit, she is definitely not ready to star in it, tbh. Selma might do it for a lesser fee as it's a subject close to her heart. BW is already producing and writing it and could take a smaller role. Also with a fairly well known actor in the main role, they are more likely to get funding.

Not dissing BW but not going to blow smoke up her arse either.
That is completely fair enough. I'm a Bianca lover, but I do totally get what you mean. Either lady I'm sure would be great 😊

Reactions: 15
Alice: Things are looking up.
Anne Kiley: Hold my beer…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.