Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there a thread title with lots of likes that got missed this time? Something about her being an abuser?
It was my suggestion a couple of threads back I think but got beaten!

I am putting it forward again but tweaked.
New title suggestion
Alice Evans abused Ioan Gruffudd. The court filings prove it.

Not funny, or witty, but it will come up in a search engine and direct more people here and to the Wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Crayola calls her hair color, ‘laser lemon’, or in Alice’s case, ‘loser lemon’.
Do you not remember she took a selfie once and her hair was the same colour as the manky cushion behind her 😂🤣 you couldn’t tell where her hair ended and the cushion started 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plenty of women I know have gone blonde after 40 to hide the grey. None of them have ended up the shade of custard that mAlice has though.

"Put out" isn't just an American expression btw, it also works in the UK :)

And I was just thinking how out of place SockBro and CockBro look in black suits at the wedding so I'm glad I'm not the only one. If not linen suits or similar for a beach event then surely something slightly more wedding specific in a different colour with tails rather than something you'd wear to the office. All very weird.
But in the end, it seems the funeral black suit was the perfect color for this particular wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wasn’t there a thread title with lots of likes that got missed this time? Something about her being an abuser?
I think it was mine - #Thread title suggestion: Alice Evans is a pathological liar, narcissist and abuser.
But it didn't get as many likes as dear @BessieNessie, who's also new to these threads - well done, BN!

Reactions: 18
From day 1 I have not disbelieved that Ioan has become frustrated by Alice (and possibly Ella) and through his therapy has learnt to put in boundaries. The messages they will be talking about are Ioan establishing boundaries and saying ‘NO’ to unhealthy behaviours or demands. If Alice has ‘abusive’ messages from Ioan then she was free to submit them to Leon in her defence and she can still take them to the PRO hearing.

Loopys entire defence of Alice hinges on Ioan allegedly antagonising Alice by lying to her so the admission of his that he was planning to leave for months and so was falsely nice to her in the interim period will be what they focus on, the deception of it. Almost like ‘he drove me to it’ defence. Alice has been so focused on that last bunch of flowers with a nice message, the Xmas sex and being ‘blindsided’ she’s now got to deal with the fact he did keep her sweet for some time because he was working out what to do. There is no law against this and planning your exit from a marriage is not DARVO. Trying to force someone to stay however…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is there any way the transcript of the children’s evidence can be broughto thr attention of

i Lorraine Kelly and her team
ii Sarah Vine and especially Imogen Edwards-Jones?

I say especially I E-J because they were ‘IVF buddies’ and she more than anyone should be disgusted at this turn of events.

Any other Mouthpieces of Malice who particularly need to be enlightened?

Out of the mouths of babes as they say. And from their mouths to God’s ear eh Al? 😜 This right here is what will turn those previous believers and, worse, enablers against her. It’s utterly heartbreaking, but it’s the clear plain truth of who and what Alice Jane Evans is.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
From day 1 I have not disbelieved that Ioan has become frustrated by Alice (and possibly Ella) and through his therapy has learnt to put in boundaries. The messages they will be talking about are Ioan establishing boundaries and saying ‘NO’ to unhealthy behaviours or demands. If Alice has ‘abusive’ messages from Ioan then she was free to submit them to Leon in her defence and she can still take them to the PRO hearing.

Loopys entire defence of Alice hinges on Ioan allegedly antagonising Alice by lying to her so the admission of his that he was planning to leave for months and so was falsely nice to her in the interim period will be what they focus on, the deception of it. Almost like ‘he drove me to it’ defence. Alice has been so focused on that last bunch of flowers with a nice message, the Xmas sex and being ‘blindsided’ she’s now got to deal with the fact he did keep her sweet for some time because he was working out what to do. There is no law against this and planning your exit from a marriage is not DARVO. Trying to force someone to stay however…
this defense was already crap before it but now it's entirely crazy knowing that she threatened him with divorce in June (probably already march) and allegedly hit him in July.

For "advocates" they know tit about how survivors escape abusive relationships

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I just love how all the FMs are like: I’ll reserve judgement until I hear Alice’s side or I won’t read the court papers etc and yet have no qualms about fully supporting her against Ioan? Hoe does that work?

Reactions: 30
But in the end, it seems the funeral black suit was the perfect color for this particular wedding.
OMG, I just saw that I am now a VIP, and me with no speech prepared. Well, first off, I want to thank the Academy, my fellow colleagues, the always talented, ‘turds’, and of course my wonderful parents who told me to go for my dream!!!! Oh, and I can’t forget the always selfish, never told a lie in her life, Alice Evans for making it all possible!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!👏👏👏👏💋💋💋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I just love how all the FMs are like: I’ll reserve judgement until I hear Alice’s side or I won’t read the court papers etc and yet have no qualms about fully supporting her against Ioan? Hoe does that work?
It’s literally all they have left to say. They will cling onto this notion that Alice has been SILENCED when clearly she hasn’t been at all, how would we know any of the things we do if it wasn’t for Alice’s brave, strong silence 🙄
It’s pitiful really, their last defence to cling onto is that poor poor Alice hasn’t had her chance to submit her pile of A4 screenshots of people on SM who aren’t Bianca telling her to get a grip

• Heart
Reactions: 21
but yknow the funny thing is before the TRO if you tried to argue that there are two sides to it Alice would aggresively shut you down with: "no there is only one side, mine is the only truth" - and they all went with it. Despite the crazy contradictions and backstory.

It's crazy what people do for blue check approval and to fight for female toxicity

Reactions: 29
OMG, I just saw that I am now a VIP, and me with no speech prepared. Well, first off, I want to thank the Academy, my fellow colleagues, the always talented, ‘turds’, and of course my wonderful parents who told me to go for my dream!!!! Oh, and I can’t forget the always selfish, never told a lie in her life, Alice Evans for making it all possible!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!👏👏👏👏💋💋💋
I’m still waiting for the day! 😏 But huge congratulations to you! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive never understood why he married her, especially as it was anything but whirlwind - when I could kind of have understood it. But after 7 years he must have known what she was like.

I think she made him feel guilty about wanting children and being older than him. ”I’ve wasted 7 years with you. I wanted BABIES and now I’ve missed my chance etc etc”. I think Ioan may have felt that he had to marry her because he would have felt guilty if he didn’t.

The wedding photos are just grim.
He probably didn't know how to get out of the relationship. (It took me 17 years and two attempts to leave before I finally did it.)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And THIS is the photo she selected to celebrate their anniversary.

That happy day when 2 became 1...or in this case Alice absorbed Ioan :mad:
Is he stopping her from rolling into the sea ? Asking for @M33L4 😂

Nice shout to the Spice girls there too … she looked like she’d been smoking spice state of her on those pics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.