Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this 💯. I still have to drive by my ex's house and our business - it's on a main road in and out of our village - and 22 years on I still get anxious! He can't live back in that house. The PTSD will never stop.
I recently moved back to the city I lived in with my ex. I plucked up the courage to drive past our old house. I moved out 10 years ago and he doesn't live there anymore yet I still got the tension in my shoulders, a dry mouth and that dripping feeling in my stomach. It never goes away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
And THIS is the photo she selected to celebrate their anniversary.

That happy day when 2 became 1...or in this case Alice absorbed Ioan :mad:
I have a lot of thoughts about her shoes 👀

Joking aside, the body language there is just so off for a wedding photo. He looks stoic and resigned, like “ok, it’s done now”…and she’s exerting ownership of him as usual. It just doesn’t look like an equal relationship in any sense. Makes me feel sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dear God. Was anyone ever more conceited and pompous without reason or merit for their swollen-headedness? He's an absolute and utter joke.
This is the 'quality' of person nAlice attracts. I cannot wait until 2nd August.
You’re so much more polite than me & still get the point across xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a lot of thoughts about her shoes 👀

Joking aside, the body language there is just so off for a wedding photo. He looks stoic and resigned, like “ok, it’s done now”…and she’s exerting ownership of him as usual. It just doesn’t look like an equal relationship in any sense. Makes me feel sad.
She’s like a Tom cat marking it’s territory 💦

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In that case both you and Claudia can go and sit on the naughty step for a while and think really hard about your behaviour. When both of you can promise to be better behaved you can come back and join us all 😁
We are going to be waiting a bloody long time for those 2 gorgeous turds to moderate
their behaviour! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there any way the transcript of the children’s evidence can be broughto thr attention of

i Lorraine Kelly and her team
ii Sarah Vine and especially Imogen Edwards-Jones?

I say especially I E-J because they were ‘IVF buddies’ and she more than anyone should be disgusted at this turn of events.

Any other Mouthpieces of Malice who particularly need to be enlightened?

Out of the mouths of babes as they say. And from their mouths to God’s ear eh Al? 😜 This right here is what will turn those previous believers and, worse, enablers against her. It’s utterly heartbreaking, but it’s the clear plain truth of who and what Alice Jane Evans is.
Kyle and Jackie O Sydney although I’m pretty sure they knew she was bonkers they just used her and she them

Reactions: 12
Abusive partners expect their spouses to meet all their needs including sex. Alice would have demanded sex the same way she demanded everything else. It’s self evident at this point. She was abusive in every other area except that? Not a chance.

She publicly said he had ED, we already know to times that by ten to get an idea of what she was saying in the house. He was doing everything to appease her and to minimise her insane rages. E V E R Y T H I N G. 😞 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂🤣 I never knew ‘Phil Mitchell’ was Tony Ten Pints 😂🤣😳

‘I look like Im about to kick someones head in’
Yey ok Tony Tippee cup 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤣
So does she tbf !🙄🥁
80F2CA9E-EDF6-4719-8745-5F86E0E20675.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).

• Wow
Reactions: 39
I appreciated your merail. 💚

It made me think of my Xanax & alcohol misuse, and I can COMPLETELY empathize with the clattering-about-the-house-doing-weird-tit-and-having-no-memory-after thing.

I confined myself to my bedroom to keep my folks from knowing how bad it had gotten (how I managed to STAY in the room once I was high is miraculous). I often woke up lying in the middle of my carpet with no memory of what happened the night before except maybe a broken mirror or window or smudged and poorly applied makeup on my face, gibberish emails typed to professors (!!!) or weird video DM’s in friends’ inboxes, etc. Always some sort of terrible remnant that gave the faintest hint as to what I’d gotten into the night before. One night I got particularly dumb and tried a random pill from mama’s purse WITH the many Xanax pills and alcohol. I laid on my bedroom floor and hallucinated seeing Mary Travers kneeling next to me and asking what I was doing; I think I asked her to sing me some song of hers I liked. I woke up the next morning dragging myself down the hallway, gasping for air—it was a really bad reaction. That was the first time my father carried me since I was eight. I was hospitalized for a bit but never let on to the doctors that I was misusing so it continued for another year. 😕

I’m so glad you found your way out of that cave, Tilly. 💚 Truly, I am. It’s no joke, especially when it gets so bad that people don’t recognize you anymore, and I’m not talking in terms of physical appearance. Like, in spirit, you become something else completely.

If Alice is bleeping with Ambien and Xanax etc. with alcohol she needs to chill the duck out before she gets hurt. She’s playing with fire. And the horrible thing is that you think you know what you’re doing until you mess up, and sometimes even AFTER, you still keep thinking you know what you’re doing. I imagine Alice would be like me in that sense—bleeping up but then getting back on the bandwagon as soon as she can. We’ve all said a thousand times that her parenting is trash (if you can even call it “parenting”) but I also think one of her worst crimes as a mother is misusing substances in the presence of her daughters. She shouldn’t be doing it at all, mind you, but to have children possibly watching you horrified as you patter around willfully drugged off your tits is abhorrent. It’s not a game. It’s really not. I get that she’s hurting (although she isn’t a victim) and that she needs an escape—I did, too, and often I still do. But that’s a costly choice she’s making.
And thank you too @ReturningthePearls to give a little more context, my addiction, tablet wise was initially to pain meds, after I had been prescribed initially due to pain due to old horse riding falls. I noticed that at work (bullying, intimidation etc) was easier coped with when I'd taken my tablets, therefore tolerance, therefore had to take more & more. Was about 7-8 years. When I just got tired of trying to hide it. " My Mama Bear" 💖💖💖 asked yet again what it was - so I told her. From there I got professional help. That was over 10 years ago. The relief is instant, well for me, to get it off my chest. I've had OCD since I was about 13 & I do struggle, everything can become an addiction or OCD with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Lupine can get himself to duck, when he gets there duck off some more and roll himself into the bleeping sea.
The children (!!!!) have supplied video evidence of them being verbally abused by their mother. Wether you believe the evidence submitted about what went on with Alice and Ioan isn’t quite true, you believe the children. Surely that stupid bleep learned that on his internet lawyer course.
There is tangible evidence you utter freakshow , advocate for those girls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Lupine can get himself to duck, when he gets there duck off some more and roll himself into the bleeping sea.
The children (!!!!) have supplied video evidence of them being verbally abused by their mother. Wether you believe the evidence submitted about what went on with Alice and Ioan isn’t quite true, you believe the children. Surely that stupid bleep learned that on his internet lawyer course.
There is tangible evidence you utter freakshow , advocate for those girls.
Morning angel face 👼

🍸🍸😂

agree with all of the above ☝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’d be lucky to kick a daffodil these days! Muppet!

Unless the daffodil deserved it!!! 😜
Probably be one of those snide daffodils you get .. taking the piss out of her hair colour and obvs being a Welsh symbol won’t do it no favours !!
Get it Tony !! Fckin daffs !! 🌼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not for everyone. I've been on Ambien for a long time . It's been a life-saver. I've never taken more than 10 milligrams a night. Usually 5 milligrams, but other times the full tablet. My friend the same for 5 milligrams a night -- most nights since early menopause hit her. I agree any type of drug like Xanax and Ambien can be bad if abused, but the average person doesn't really have a problem with it. The problem is Alice is mixing Xanax, Ambien, and drinking, and God knows what else. My OB/GYN has no issue having me on it long-term because it's necessary. I've never asked for more. I don't take other pills in that case. It's not expensive. A woman
Oh I wasn't saying the tablets were at fault, or everybody who uses them. Used correctly I know they are life savers for sleep. It was expensive for me, the amount I ended up taking & not through the dr/GP. I just feel Alice is on dodgy ground with anything/ everything else she takes, along with alcohol. And is dangerous if she is the adult in that house with Ella & Elsie. Didn't mean any offence ✌
Not for everyone. I've been on Ambien for a long time . It's been a life-saver. I've never taken more than 10 milligrams a night. Usually 5 milligrams, but other times the full tablet. My friend the same for 5 milligrams a night -- most nights since early menopause hit her. I agree any type of drug like Xanax and Ambien can be bad if abused, but the average person doesn't really have a problem with it. The problem is Alice is mixing Xanax, Ambien, and drinking, and God knows what else. My OB/GYN has no issue having me on it long-term because it's necessary. I've never asked for more. I don't take other pills in that case. It's not expensive. A woman

Bingo. She said after he got back from Australia he told her he didn't love her, that he moved into another bedroom, and she said he barely made eye contact with her for all of those months and was only nice to her I think Election Day and another day, probably Christmas Day. I can't remember her exact words. He was making it through the holidays in the home and then moved out. He couldn't stand her. He couldn't wait to get out of there. There's no way he had sex with her shortly before he moved out. Her lies are pathethic.
Oh I wasn't saying the tablets were at fault, or everybody who uses them. Used correctly I know they are life savers for sleep. It was expensive for me, the amount I ended up taking & not through the dr/GP. I just feel Alice is on dodgy ground with anything/ everything else she takes, along with alcohol. And is dangerous if she is the adult in that house with Ella & Elsie. Didn't mean any offence

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning @claudiarocks 🥰

I’m off on one already. If cosplaying Perry Mason has knowledge of other evidence to disprove this why hasn’t Alice submitted it to the actual court. Not the court of a couple of fuckwits on Twitter and her loser sack of utter horse tit brother? Eh??
Everything in those court documents is filed under oath you lawyer for dummies mis-reading clown-face bastard.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).
That tells you that when he was picking up and/or dropping them off Alice lost her tit. I’m picturing pulling clothes off/or up, throwing oneself on the ground, screaming and crying all in front of kids. Custody exchanges were obviously a major issue to hire someone. Then he also hires someone to go with him to the house to pick up belongings. All red flags for abuse.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.