Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably be one of those snide daffodils you get .. taking the piss out of her hair colour and obvs being a Welsh symbol won’t do it no favours !!
Get it Tony !! Fckin daffs !! 🌼
47F6FDB6-C7C3-41DE-A384-2E17ED8F2E29.jpeg

Tone would lose a fight with one of these. bleeping wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
And THIS is the photo she selected to celebrate their anniversary.

That happy day when 2 became 1...or in this case Alice absorbed Ioan :mad:
Ioan is looking out to the sea waiting for the kraken to finally snatch her.

Is there any photo from their wedding that looks normal? You know, smiles? Happiness? Tender looks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Another thing about that drink cabinet. It does sound cute and funny like a wife pulling a prank, but in retrospect it just shows she must have been hard to live with.

She said he told her to arrrange the cabinet herself because his beer glasses aren't there. So, what do I get from that?
One, why aren't the beer jugs there? By the sound of it he thought they will be but she disagreed. Not stylish enough for our classy Alice? They are Ioan's so duck him, who cares where the beer glasses are?
Also, does this mean he arranged everything else because she is a lazy sod, and she took her revange on him for making her work? Who cleared the babies from the cupboard later? I bet it wasn't her.

Yes, I am over-analysing. :p

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Alice’s make up looks very harsh on her wedding day, she looks quite scary imo. She always looked more pretty with her make up paired back, when she was younger. Actually the red lips do nothing for her at all,

me-rail - were picking up a puppy today. Alice needs to keep a lid on her crazy, as I’ll be busy for the next few weeks!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh I wasn't saying the tablets were at fault, or everybody who uses them. Used correctly I know they are life savers for sleep. It was expensive for me, the amount I ended up taking & not through the dr/GP. I just feel Alice is on dodgy ground with anything/ everything else she takes, along with alcohol. And is dangerous if she is the adult in that house with Ella & Elsie. Didn't mean any offence
Yeah I brought up that I think her sleep issues 12 years ago have set off a long decline of medication over use and misuse. Plenty of people don’t but Alice has

Reactions: 8
OMG, I just saw that I am now a VIP, and me with no speech prepared. Well, first off, I want to thank the Academy, my fellow colleagues, the always talented, ‘turds’, and of course my wonderful parents who told me to go for my dream!!!! Oh, and I can’t forget the always selfish, never told a lie in her life, Alice Evans for making it all possible!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!👏👏👏👏💋💋💋
You forgot to thank...

GRUFFUDD!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Alice’s make up looks very harsh on her wedding day, she looks quite scary imo. She always looked more pretty with her make up paired back, when she was younger. Actually the red lips do nothing for her at all,

me-rail - were picking up a puppy today. Alice needs to keep a lid on her crazy, as I’ll be busy for the next few weeks!
This is a great point. There is a difference between beautiful and pretty. Alice was pretty. Her make-up would only age well if she was beautiful.

(By pretty, I mean literally that. Cute. Could compete in a local miss potato harvest pageant and win by a landslide. Beautifully looking people are not necessarily traditionally pretty, they could have very harsh or mismatched features, but there's something to them that makes them wow.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
you know what is terrifying? If Alice had taken one of her billion chances to settle this peacefully nothing of this would have ever come to light, and she would have been seen as the dumped and then wronged innocent wife like many others (no matter when Ioan's relationship to Bianca would have become public, you will always assume it is going on for longer)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
you know what is terrifying? If Alice had taken one of her billion chances to settle this peacefully nothing of this would have ever come to light, and she would have been seen as the dumped and then wronged innocent wife like many others (no matter when Ioan's relationship to Bianca would have become public, you will always assume it is going on for longer)
I still don’t think Ioan would want info coming out even now. He’s doing it as he has absolutely zero choice in the matter. One he wants his kids back and two he has to clear his name that Alice has tried to ruin . And on that point others have mentioned that it was likely quite worse but he’s only putting forward what he absolutely has to. On point.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
btw one other aspect: Ioan mentions that he hired somebody to monitor custody exchanges for safery reasons. He probably has witnesses for almost all incidents (besides the girls, but they obviously will and should not get involved here).
I think there were more instances of violence throughout that marriage. Ioan must of absolutely dreaded her being in drink as this will have made her more volatile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I opened my pics the other day to show da fella something and there was memes screenshots and one of her I added something too .. he went is that ya mum ? She’s looks fucked 😂
He thought she’d sent me a selfie 😂
Actually spat my coffee out 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think of all the awful things that he's said, "so be it" takes the top spot for the worst. Absolutely vile creature.
The bit about the 'hot breath behind him' was quite bad, though, to be fair. I feel sort of tainted just writing it out...

'Go over the evidence?' He's a very funny man. This situation reeks of self-importance.
He thinks he is a lawyer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I couldn't watch the whole of the cameo - dodgy signal here in the Norfolk Broads (yes, this is where Tattlers come to rest and recuperate 🤗).

However, what I can say is that I am yet again astounded at the sheer brass-neckery and gall of the woman!

If that had been me accused of the things she's been accused of - with all that supporting evidence - would have been so mortified I would never have shown my face in public again.

Ever.

She just throws herself into the videos without a care in world.

Dreadful woman. She has no shame. 😕

Palette cleanser: Norfolk Broads
The Broads look so lovely in your photos, enjoy! 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another thing about that drink cabinet. It does sound cute and funny like a wife pulling a prank, but in retrospect it just shows she must have been hard to live with.

She said he told her to arrrange the cabinet herself because his beer glasses aren't there. So, what do I get from that?
One, why aren't the beer jugs there? By the sound of it he thought they will be but she disagreed. Not stylish enough for our classy Alice? They are Ioan's so duck him, who cares where the beer glasses are?
Also, does this mean he arranged everything else because she is a lazy sod, and she took her revange on him for making her work? Who cleared the babies from the cupboard later? I bet it wasn't her.

Yes, I am over-analysing. :p
But notice the hashtag she adds: #threeagainstone. Ioan's retelling includes this - she has bullied him in front of them all their lives.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
And now you can try to communicate this to the abuser. Good luck 😂😂😂

Is this the guy who calls himself a lawyer? No lawyer worth one’s salt would make a decision before examining all the evidence. You won’t get in Alice’s pants, pal.
The abuser could start kicking and screaming at Ioan and the kids in front of them and they still accuse Ioan. These people are lost cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.