Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wonder with the whole Selma thing of it was just the MS comments Alice made. Selma is BFFs with Sarah Michelle Gellar who worked with Ioan on Ringer. Maybe SMG got a glimpse of what a psycho Alice is? Maybe she and Selma discussed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think zopiclone or is it zopidem is the uk Ambien?

I think she will by now be taking large amounts of various prescription meds, though not all sourced from her dr. Unless she uses various drs - dr shopping - is that a thing in the US? She will no doubt have originally been prescribed these by her "usual" GP Dr, though the Ambien for a short period, though she probably managed to persuade him/her into getting more. Along with maybe pain meds, anti anxiety & anti depressants? Not sure regarding other meds, i.e. blood pressure - bound to be, no?
All washed down with all that booze. She'll be needing more & more to achieve the desired effect. That must be costing quite a lot, where is she getting it - online too? Is there a financial trail?
Taking all that together is a dangerous mix, she probably thinks she knows what she's doing, but accidents happen. Add in the facts she is meant to be the only parent/adult in a house with 2 children, I can't believe her irresponsibility.

I didn't have children but I got into a mess with zopiclone/Ambien, you will think this is an exaggeration but I ended up taking 20 a night at one point (plus other meds incl pain meds) probably about 8 months in. Mum had found out, I had been clattering & banging around the house, she spoke to me & tells me I was speaking a language of complete gibberish & I was fascinated with electric sockets. She found my stash & removed it. I kept looking & looking for them to take more. Turns out she slept with me that night, had called the drs & woke me 1st thing, got me up & washed / dressed & saw a dr out of hours (it was a Sunday). We apparently went and had breakfast (I had a full English - apparently) went home & I went back to bed. I have no knowledge of all of that BTW. Luckily I got help & I worked with them.

What I'm trying to say, sorry for merail, but 1. It's v dangerous & a slippery tightrope you walk on and 2. There must be financial proof of her addictions. Also plenty video I would imagine
Not for everyone. I've been on Ambien for a long time . It's been a life-saver. I've never taken more than 10 milligrams a night. Usually 5 milligrams, but other times the full tablet. My friend the same for 5 milligrams a night -- most nights since early menopause hit her. I agree any type of drug like Xanax and Ambien can be bad if abused, but the average person doesn't really have a problem with it. The problem is Alice is mixing Xanax, Ambien, and drinking, and God knows what else. My OB/GYN has no issue having me on it long-term because it's necessary. I've never asked for more. I don't take other pills in that case. It's not expensive. A woman
There is one thing I want to throw out here, I mentioned that theory before but it has now gained more credibility.

We know now that she (allegedly) sexually harrassed him in front of the girls by exposing herself and we now know that things were not like they appeared in 2020.

Alice (or a friend that Alice confirmed) claimed that he moved into a hotel in xmas 2020 and then Alice dragged him back home. She then claimed they had sex on xmas and new year, and that they were kissing. I found it very weird that this would happen this way. And perhaps he just shagged her because its cheaper than a sex worker or because he tried to pacify her or it's all lies. But if true this sounds very suspicious and if gender roles were reversed everyone would assume that it happened without consent.

I didnt want to outright say it at the time (I only implied it), but given that Alice has pretty much ticked off all forms of abuse besides this by now. And given that it makes sense that a man like Ioan who wants to be believable for all range of roles would perhaps not reveal immediately everything that has been done to him (see the physical abuse that he only now mentioned) I really can no longer rule that out. And sadly we have been in large pretty spot on with this sort of stuff so far.

especially given that he totally believed everything Alice said before Ioan said a word (so much for complex context) and attacked everyone who "two sides it" with "it's digusting to discredit the prime witness of an abuse case"

Advocate my ass
I have no doubt she has used coercive control to force him to have sex with her in the past. I think the sex at Christmas was a outright lie though. She said it because she thought he was having an affair with Ella Newton/someone else and wanted to cause problems. She is full of tit.
Bingo. She said after he got back from Australia he told her he didn't love her, that he moved into another bedroom, and she said he barely made eye contact with her for all of those months and was only nice to her I think Election Day and another day, probably Christmas Day. I can't remember her exact words. He was making it through the holidays in the home and then moved out. He couldn't stand her. He couldn't wait to get out of there. There's no way he had sex with her shortly before he moved out. Her lies are pathethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I will lose it if in her next IG post where she is ordering Elsie to be her circus monkey people will still write that she is such a great mom, this was literally the last straw people were grasping at this point (besides "poor you" for being dumped, which is also debunked to have gone as claimed)
It did flash through my mind why Alice never got the kids into the entertainment business. She clearly believes her children are talented and in many ways they both are. She would have been the perfect stage mother.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t think Ioan could be expected to live in that house. The place where he suffered all of that abuse, and from where he fled with just the clothes on his back . He would be seeing The Abuser, and reliving the abuse everywhere he turned. I don’t know what the answer is, but a fresh start in a new home might be best for everyone in the end.
No one is expecting him to do that if it is too much for him but it may be an option while Alice goes to court-ordered rehabilitation. Bianca could stay at the apartment and then there could be a gentle introduction. The children are suffering so much, it might be too much for them to lose their mother and then have to go and live elsewhere

Reactions: 10
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
View attachment 1420659
Of course he can prove it you dumb duck!!!! If he can prove it in context???!!! He quite clearly put it in context in his legal submissions, you absolute failure at everything. How’s this for context…

1. Elsie took a video because Ella was upset/distressed on her birthday.
  2. Elsie sent it to Ioan… that’s a cry for help! 😢
  3. The video has been by a legal team (no you’re not a bleeping lawyer you clown 🤡) & the original video can be presented at the custody hearing if necessary.
  4. Drunk Alice called Ella a witch, on her birthday, & said she was bleeping tedious. She finally dismissed her by sending her to Gloria because she’s a bleep of a mother & Ella wasn’t putting up with her bullshit for once.

That’s just one snippet of the 71 pages submitted - how much more bleeping proof do you need? Get in the bin with your Queen bleep you motherfuckin’ cocksuckin’ arsewipe!!! My god he boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬🤬

You’ll comment more later… please don’t!

I’ll see myself out & reprimand my appalling language 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think zopiclone or is it zopidem is the uk Ambien?

I think she will by now be taking large amounts of various prescription meds, though not all sourced from her dr. Unless she uses various drs - dr shopping - is that a thing in the US? She will no doubt have originally been prescribed these by her "usual" GP Dr, though the Ambien for a short period, though she probably managed to persuade him/her into getting more. Along with maybe pain meds, anti anxiety & anti depressants? Not sure regarding other meds, i.e. blood pressure - bound to be, no?
All washed down with all that booze. She'll be needing more & more to achieve the desired effect. That must be costing quite a lot, where is she getting it - online too? Is there a financial trail?
Taking all that together is a dangerous mix, she probably thinks she knows what she's doing, but accidents happen. Add in the facts she is meant to be the only parent/adult in a house with 2 children, I can't believe her irresponsibility.

I didn't have children but I got into a mess with zopiclone/Ambien, you will think this is an exaggeration but I ended up taking 20 a night at one point (plus other meds incl pain meds) probably about 8 months in. Mum had found out, I had been clattering & banging around the house, she spoke to me & tells me I was speaking a language of complete gibberish & I was fascinated with electric sockets. She found my stash & removed it. I kept looking & looking for them to take more. Turns out she slept with me that night, had called the drs & woke me 1st thing, got me up & washed / dressed & saw a dr out of hours (it was a Sunday). We apparently went and had breakfast (I had a full English - apparently) went home & I went back to bed. I have no knowledge of all of that BTW. Luckily I got help & I worked with them.

What I'm trying to say, sorry for merail, but 1. It's v dangerous & a slippery tightrope you walk on and 2. There must be financial proof of her addictions. Also plenty video I would imagine
I appreciated your merail. 💚

It made me think of my Xanax & alcohol misuse, and I can COMPLETELY empathize with the clattering-about-the-house-doing-weird-tit-and-having-no-memory-after thing.

I confined myself to my bedroom to keep my folks from knowing how bad it had gotten (how I managed to STAY in the room once I was high is miraculous). I often woke up lying in the middle of my carpet with no memory of what happened the night before except maybe a broken mirror or window or smudged and poorly applied makeup on my face, gibberish emails typed to professors (!!!) or weird video DM’s in friends’ inboxes, etc. Always some sort of terrible remnant that gave the faintest hint as to what I’d gotten into the night before. One night I got particularly dumb and tried a random pill from mama’s purse WITH the many Xanax pills and alcohol. I laid on my bedroom floor and hallucinated seeing Mary Travers kneeling next to me and asking what I was doing; I think I asked her to sing me some song of hers I liked. I woke up the next morning dragging myself down the hallway, gasping for air—it was a really bad reaction. That was the first time my father carried me since I was eight. I was hospitalized for a bit but never let on to the doctors that I was misusing so it continued for another year. 😕

I’m so glad you found your way out of that cave, Tilly. 💚 Truly, I am. It’s no joke, especially when it gets so bad that people don’t recognize you anymore, and I’m not talking in terms of physical appearance. Like, in spirit, you become something else completely.

If Alice is bleeping with Ambien and Xanax etc. with alcohol she needs to chill the duck out before she gets hurt. She’s playing with fire. And the horrible thing is that you think you know what you’re doing until you mess up, and sometimes even AFTER, you still keep thinking you know what you’re doing. I imagine Alice would be like me in that sense—bleeping up but then getting back on the bandwagon as soon as she can. We’ve all said a thousand times that her parenting is trash (if you can even call it “parenting”) but I also think one of her worst crimes as a mother is misusing substances in the presence of her daughters. She shouldn’t be doing it at all, mind you, but to have children possibly watching you horrified as you patter around willfully drugged off your tits is abhorrent. It’s not a game. It’s really not. I get that she’s hurting (although she isn’t a victim) and that she needs an escape—I did, too, and often I still do. But that’s a costly choice she’s making.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Of course he can prove it you dumb duck!!!! If he can prove it in context???!!! He quite clearly put it in context in his legal submissions, you absolute failure at everything. How’s this for context…

1. Elsie took a video because Ella was upset/distressed on her birthday.
  2. Elsie sent it to Ioan… that’s a cry for help! 😢
  3. The video has been by a legal team (no you’re not a bleeping lawyer you clown 🤡) & the original video can be presented at the custody hearing if necessary.
  4. Drunk Alice called Ella a witch, on her birthday, & said she was bleeping tedious. She finally dismissed her by sending her to Gloria because she’s a bleep of a mother & Ella wasn’t putting up with her bullshit for once.

That’s just one snippet of the 71 pages submitted - how much more bleeping proof do you need? Get in the bin with your Queen bleep you motherfuckin’ cocksuckin’ arsewipe!!! My god he boils my blood 🤬🤬🤬🤬

You’ll comment more later… please don’t!

I’ll see myself out & reprimand my appalling language 😔
👏👏👏👏👏👏. Bravo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also wonder with the whole Selma thing of it was just the MS comments Alice made. Selma is BFFs with Sarah Michelle Gellar who worked with Ioan on Ringer. Maybe SMG got a glimpse of what a psycho Alice is? Maybe she and Selma discussed it.
I've thought the same thing. For all accounts, Ioan is a polite, professional, kind actor. I feel like I read something around the time Ringer was on about SMG saying they had a lot of fun making it. I mean, yeah that's what all actors say but it felt like she didn't have to comment on his character.

I think after the IoanOnline forum debacle, it was an open secret in the entertainment industry she was bonkers. He wasn't a big enough star to have that kind of drama, then or now.

Then the gossip about her being banned from the Fantastic Four set made it even worse. Now, if Ioan had been more successful, it might have been easier for him to extract himself from her hold of abuse. Fame would have made in inaccessible and protected.

But they were two D list actors in Hollywood and had to hold on to each other.

• Heart
Not for everyone. I've been on Ambien for a long time . It's been a life-saver. I've never taken more than 10 milligrams a night. Usually 5 milligrams, but other times the full tablet. My friend the same for 5 milligrams a night -- most nights since early menopause hit her. I agree any type of drug like Xanax and Ambien can be bad if abused, but the average person doesn't really have a problem with it. The problem is Alice is mixing Xanax, Ambien, and drinking, and God knows what else. My OB/GYN has no issue having me on it long-term because it's necessary. I've never asked for more. I don't take other pills in that case. It's not expensive. A woman

Bingo. She said after he got back from Australia he told her he didn't love her, that he moved into another bedroom, and she said he barely made eye contact with her for all of those months and was only nice to her I think Election Day and another day, probably Christmas Day. I can't remember her exact words. He was making it through the holidays in the home and then moved out. He couldn't stand her. He couldn't wait to get out of there. There's no way he had sex with her shortly before he moved out. Her lies are pathethic.
Oh thank you. Same with the Ambien. I was on it for a very long time during a very bad episode of depression. Honestly, it kept me alive by letting me sleep. And yes - it's the abuse of it with alcohol like Alice or it just doesn't fit with people's body chemistry. They may not need something that strong.

I still have memory problems through 2007 - 2010 but that's because of the depression. But I remember Ambien letting me get blessed sleep. ❤

• Heart
So there is some will he/won't she kidney action on Tone-bro's twitter. Interestingly enough, one of her biggest fans is a total MAGA head. And a lover of Hallmark Channel movies. I guess they are wholesome Americana, or something. Isn't she a woman of principle who would never support MAGA? View attachment 1417711
Oh this is the exchange I missed! 😂 How to look like a dumbass. You would think you and your family would know chapter and verse about any and all donor type registries if you need a kidney. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Well, I have seen several FM'S claiming we don't know what Ioan did off videos and voice recordings to make Alice call her daughter's names and scream at them.
"Ioan knows how to push all her buttons", direct quote.

Shades of every psychopathic murderer in history. They made me do it.

So not surprised the incel pontificator has decided to go with that defense.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Something been bothering me. Genuine question: when describing accidental meeting of Gloria and little E and Yo and Bianca, Gloria was quoted that Bianca’s face looked "out out". What does it mean? Is it a typo and she meant "put out" or is it some curious expression I’ve never heard (neither did google actually)

Reactions: 5
sshhhhhhh... only seen one title suggestion - post @838 - but might have missed some

to keep on topic - I sleep sometimes, unlike Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.