Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing about that drink cabinet. It does sound cute and funny like a wife pulling a prank, but in retrospect it just shows she must have been hard to live with.

She said he told her to arrrange the cabinet herself because his beer glasses aren't there. So, what do I get from that?
One, why aren't the beer jugs there? By the sound of it he thought they will be but she disagreed. Not stylish enough for our classy Alice? They are Ioan's so duck him, who cares where the beer glasses are?
Also, does this mean he arranged everything else because she is a lazy sod, and she took her revange on him for making her work? Who cleared the babies from the cupboard later? I bet it wasn't her.

Yes, I am over-analysing. :p
It sounds completely fabricated to me, beer glasses aren't normally in display cabinets anyway. Alice made crap up like this for likes and she didn't have anything to occupy her mind with imo.

Reactions: 13
It sounds completely fabricated to me, beer glasses aren't normally in display cabinets anyway. Alice made crap up like this for likes and she didn't have anything to occupy her mind with imo.
I thought she loves beer goggles 👀🥽?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I have no doubt she has used coercive control to force him to have sex with her in the past. I think the sex at Christmas was a outright lie though. She said it because she thought he was having an affair with Ella Newton/someone else and wanted to cause problems. She is full of tit.
I think it was a lie too. I did the same, when I had my son I was in hospital for 10 days, his father used those 10 days to play happy homes with a friend of mine. On the day arriving home I found her earring in my bed. Anyway the second day home, she rang to ask him to go round to fix something, as I had been the one to answer the phone she asked how I was and how my first night back had been so I told her it was great, he was so attentive and we had a great night in bed, it was just like it was when we had first got together. It was my way of striking back, causing them to have a big argument. I think Alice did the same lied to cause an argument and to make ‘the other woman’ feel insecure.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I think it was a lie too. I did the same, when I had my son I was in hospital for 10 days, his father used those 10 days to play happy homes with a friend of mine. On the day arriving home I found her earring in my bed. Anyway the second day home, she rang to ask him to go round to fix something, as I had been the one to answer the phone she asked how I was and how my first night back had been so I told her it was great, he was so attentive and we had a great night in bed, it was just like it was when we had first got together. It was my way of striking back, causing them to have a big argument. I think Alice did the same lied to cause an argument and to make ‘the other woman’ feel insecure.
Omg. What an absolute bleep! I hope they are both miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me. 😂
View attachment 1419612View attachment 1419617
What the duck is she doing? What a mess. Sort yourself Alice, I come in peace just so
And thank you too @ReturningthePearls to give a little more context, my addiction, tablet wise was initially to pain meds, after I had been prescribed initially due to pain due to old horse riding falls. I noticed that at work (bullying, intimidation etc) was easier coped with when I'd taken my tablets, therefore tolerance, therefore had to take more & more. Was about 7-8 years. When I just got tired of trying to hide it. " My Mama Bear" 💖💖💖 asked yet again what it was - so I told her. From there I got professional help. That was over 10 years ago. The relief is instant, well for me, to get it off my chest. I've had OCD since I was about 13 & I do struggle, everything can become an addiction or OCD with me.
It's comforting to read this, thanks for sharing as I am going through that battle myself, I'm tired of it too and I also totally understand the parts about being bullied at work, when stress hits you and using that as a relief, I also developed OCD around my early teens and have always battled tremendous anxiety - I do have an addictive personality and like you also said could become addicted to anything - posts like this make me realize I'm not alone, and thankyou ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Misstresses loose earrings in beds incredibly often.
Noone will ever convince me they don't drop them on purpuse.

Sorry to hear this happened to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Lupenis was the tool that dismissed the TRO evidence with a "that proves nothing". End of.

Knobhead.

She looks like a mafia moll in this pic. Bristol Massive representing. :cool:
Sorry has mAlice not had 2 opportunities to prove her side, but on both occasions she has been too lazy to go to court?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry has mAlice not had 2 opportunities to prove her side, but on both occasions she has been too lazy to go to court?!
Too cowardly to go to court more like she knows she's not a leg to stand on and delaying everything keeps the girls from having contact with Ioan.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So hasn’t looked at the evidence then? Or needs time to make up lies about it?
And also, apparently no one can form an opinion until the great and mighty Loopy has reviewed the evidence, so he can guide us into the proper conclusion?! What is wrong with these people???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
3 (technically 4) actually

1. when Ioan filed the TRO she could have replied to all his points, instead she submitted a "whatever he will claim is not true"

2. she could have turned up at her hearing, in fact twice, the first extension already wouldnt likely have been granted without her approval

3. and of course now she could respond to the order for child custody (and request the child support she supposedly doesnt get too), maybe she will do this. I just checked the selfhelp site, they imply it's extremely important to do this. But she definitely knew Ioan was filing because she mentioned a month ago that his side expect her to have a lawyer in 4 weeks to sign off reunification therapy. I have my doubts that she has prepared something, she seems to think you can do this thing in a day, so where is it?
Screenshot_20220716-120712_Chrome.jpg

for all this her being gagged is totes irrelevant, she could tell her story

and obviously since she doesnt care about the law anyway she could have as well given her side (as if she didnt do that the past 18 months) on her SM anyway

Reactions: 22
If it isn’t too late

then so be it

for new thread title suggestion

cos there’s no ‘if’ about it. Ioan has proved his allegations in full context

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3 (technically 4) actually

1. when Ioan filed the TRO she could have replied to all his points, instead she submitted a "whatever he will claim is not true"

2. she could have turned up at her hearing, in fact twice, the first extension already wouldnt likely have been granted without her approval

3. and of course now she could respond to the order for child custody (and request the child support she supposedly doesnt get too), maybe she will do this. I just checked the selfhelp site, they imply it's extremely important to do this. But she definitely knew Ioan was filing because she mentioned a month ago that his side expect her to have a lawyer in 4 weeks to sign off reunification therapy. I have my doubts that she has prepared something, she seems to think you can do this thing in a day, so where is it?
View attachment 1421109

for all this her being gagged is totes irrelevant, she could tell her story

and obviously since she doesnt care about the law anyway she could have as well given her side (as if she didnt do that the past 18 months) on her SM anyway
Does she need to file a response as she already filed for full custody? Or am I imagining that?

Reactions: 4
Does she need to file a response as she already filed for full custody? Or am I imagining that?
This first custody hearing is in October - which means that Alice never filed for custody.
(unless I'm mistaken and over-sighted that)

Reactions: 10
This pic is very telling. He's totally smothered.

Never marry someone because you hope you can fix them. Hard lesson learned for Ioan.
He looks as if he’s trying to hold her up after too many sharp ones. Something he was doing for the rest of the time he was with The Abuser. She is a succubus 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.