Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw, question: how come that Ioan's videos are admissible, or were the kids so openly taking the video that it implies consent?
I don't know the exact circumstances in which the video was taken but it was either videoed openly so there was no expectation of privacy, or there may be an exception to the law when a crime is being committed (child abuse in this case).

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know the exact circumstances in which the video was taken but it was either videoed openly so there was no expectation of privacy, or there may be an exception to the law when a crime is being committed (child abuse in this case).
Yeah, I figured Alice was fully aware there was footage being filmed and STILL she acted the way she did!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I visit that thread too. I think it's a slippery slope to start forgiving people for their past sins based on present tragedy even if it is an ultimate tragedy which of course this was.
For me it's how she/they (who the thread is about) go forward with it. If they use this sadness and utter horribleness for good then I will continue with empathy and all that. If not and it goes how the regulars think it's going to go (I don't post I just read FYI) then I think it's wrong to think the posters are doing anything bad and certainly not us to feel ashamed who dip in and out for thinking what we think at the time (like before this when we would chortle along).
Just my opinion though ✌🏻

To keep on topic I don't think her high priestess bleep will be too bothered about losing this particular fm.
totally get what you're saying, and I have no issue with her being held accountable for her actions, she has done some very stupid and harmful things in the past, I just felt it was so soon after her loss to return to the previous vein and discuss things like instagram posts, but moreso the name choice comments.

I agree, and also believe it will go the way some people are suggesting it will, and if that's the case then people will have every right to hold her to account, if, or when, that happens.

I'm just struggling to know that thread is there and I'd like to erase it from my mind which is why I was hoping there was a way to hide it. People can say or do whatever they like, I know that's one of the fundamental purposes of tattle, to hold these people accountable, I would just rather not see it. Thanks for sharing your opinion, I do appreciate it ☺

(edited to say-so I'll stop mentioning this now, and apologies for doing to to begin with, I just didn't want to be constantly reminded it was there but have thought of a way around it)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Odds on Alice completing the proper form or doing the certificate of completion for the mediation orientation?

A million to one?
A billion to one?
A google to one (the number google is a 1 with 100 zeros, not the company)

What happens if she doesn't do it?
She has more chance of being struck by lightning or eaten by a great white shark. Perish the thought of such an amazing beast eating that bleep. It would probably suffer the worst indigestion of it’s life. 😖
If she doesn’t comply won’t she be in contempt of court?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me. 😂
View attachment 1419612View attachment 1419617
That’s terrifying….. I know from experience (not me) that those are bruises are from punching out of anger or frustration, usually a door or a wall. I hope the girls weren’t present but also poor Emma as she probably was…

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
That first pic with "Book Now" underneath it has me creased up! Who in their right mind would press "Book Now" on her?!
I don't know, but someone who really hated "Mark" ordered that birthday Cameo for him. 🤨

And this follower comment from the Dlisted article made me laugh:

Not a beauty for the ages but you can see why Ioan would have been taken by her: lively, sophisticated, polished, pretty... no hint that she would turn out to be the crazy, saggy-vagina-eye-insults-hurling, glue-gunning-hideous-purses crafter that she turned out to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

Filter slipping off? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That’s terrifying….. I know from experience (not me) that those are bruises are from punching out of anger or frustration, usually a door or a wall. I hope the girls weren’t present but also poor Emma as she probably was…
You took the words right out of my mouth and typed it onto tattle. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

View attachment 1419379

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.
“Don’t worry…. You’re not drunk, I’m just blurry…… Oh and drunk…… And a c**t…..”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does it make any difference if it's just a transcript, not a video? Some of his described situations are after all just claims (under oath), like that she ran at the car screaming her lungs out, yet this is still in there.

Another question: IF the evidence isn't admissible, does the judge say so or is it the job of Alice's lawyer to have it thrown out?

Reactions: 5
Btw, has sockbro ever voiced an opinion on their dad or stepmum?

Given they get along but Alice still thinks they are narcs and devils?

Reactions: 9
She's out of her bleeping box, the mad lunatic. Dear God. How could she bear to make this public?
Also, she advises them to keep drinking?? What an absolute fucktard. Her eye is also deffo a bit dodgy, you can see it's watering at one point. I don't think she's crying, but a tear/water runs down her cheek

Is her wonky eye thing like the moment the villain is exposed in Scooby Doo?
She's about to turn back into cocksock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.