Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't watch the whole of the cameo - dodgy signal here in the Norfolk Broads (yes, this is where Tattlers come to rest and recuperate 🤗).

However, what I can say is that I am yet again astounded at the sheer brass-neckery and gall of the woman!

If that had been me accused of the things she's been accused of - with all that supporting evidence - would have been so mortified I would never have shown my face in public again.

Ever.

She just throws herself into the videos without a care in world.

Dreadful woman. She has no shame. 😕

Palette cleanser: Norfolk Broads

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Anyone else wonder if Alice will end up living with sockbro in his counsel flat? Did I do my British right? I mean she's never going to work in that town again and she doesn't seem to understand laws...

Wonder if Anne needs to file an injunction against her? 🤔 To not take the girls.

Though an attempt would get Ioan 100% custody. You can't even move between the states here without permission from the other parent. We call that "kidnapping." 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
@Diamonds60
I feel like Alice is heightest. She says people that are 5.0 are cute. I feel she looks down on them like she does brunettes. For her the ultimate is tall blonde. Anyone else get that feeling?
Yeah, she was disparaging about brunettes. I also remember an IG #triffid mention re Ella's height. Nasty cow. Way to make her feel self conscious. :sick:

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Get a bleeping job Alice! Then you won’t be poverty stricken, it will do wonders for you. That is if you can find anyone who would employe you
My OH got forced to watch it. Paused the open golf and everything. He says it's tears from her eyes.
We're now debating who divorces who -
I paused the golf and made him watch it...
I'm like bleeping TEARS?!

Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

View attachment 1419379

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.
No she actually doesn't cause this is what I could see past the useless filter.
SAGGY.
We all know she's the queen of projection...

Reactions: 10
Anyone else wonder if Alice will end up living with sockbro in his counsel flat? Did I do my British right? I mean she's never going to work in that town again and she doesn't seem to understand laws...

Wonder if Anne needs to file an injunction against her? 🤔 To not take the girls.

Though an attempt would get Ioan 100% custody. You can't even move between the states here without permission from the other parent. We call that "kidnapping." 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have been concerned her sudden silence means she's planning an escape. Grab the girls and flee to the UK. She was talking about taking them there and avoiding the DVRO on Twitter a while back. She mentioned something about Ioan having all of their paperwork because she couldn't find it. That told me she was likely looking for passports and birth certificates. I worry that she's figured out she is about to lose it all and abducting the girls and fleeing to the UK with some trumped up excuse or story could happen. And I really hope I'm wrong.

Yes, she's not allowed to take them out of state let alone the country. They're in the middle of a legal custody issue and she has that TRO against her. She'd be so foolish to even try. We know she wants to avoid the August 2nd DVRO hearing at all cost.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I have been concerned her sudden silence means she's planning an escape. Grab the girls and flee to the UK. She was talking about taking them there and avoiding the DVRO on Twitter a while back. She mentioned something about Ioan having all of their paperwork because she couldn't find it. That told me she was likely looking for passports and birth certificates. I worry that she's figured out she is about to lose it all and abducting the girls and fleeing to the UK with some trumped up excuse or story could happen. And I really hope I'm wrong.

Yes, she's not allowed to take them out of state let alone the country. They're in the middle of a legal custody issue and she has that TRO against. She'd be so foolish to even try.
Tone most likely lives in social housing. He won’t have enough room for Alice and her decapitated dolls heads and two kids. Surely she’s not that stupid to even attempt it?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tone most likely lives in social housing. He won’t have enough room for Alice and her decapitated dolls heads and two kids. Surely she’s not that stupid to even attempt it?
I'm laughing at "that stupid". 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
totally get what you're saying, and I have no issue with her being held accountable for her actions, she has done some very stupid and harmful things in the past, I just felt it was so soon after her loss to return to the previous vein and discuss things like instagram posts, but moreso the name choice comments.

I agree, and also believe it will go the way some people are suggesting it will, and if that's the case then people will have every right to hold her to account, if, or when, that happens.

I'm just struggling to know that thread is there and I'd like to erase it from my mind which is why I was hoping there was a way to hide it. People can say or do whatever they like, I know that's one of the fundamental purposes of tattle, to hold these people accountable, I would just rather not see it. Thanks for sharing your opinion, I do appreciate it ☺

(edited to say-so I'll stop mentioning this now, and apologies for doing to to begin with, I just didn't want to be constantly reminded it was there but have thought of a way around it)
No need to apologise at all, I completely understand where you're coming from! And of course you're entitled to think that it's too soon and quite raw to go down the same way again if it not that the nature of that thread and the history there... I just felt I should mention that. Not that I am belittling what she has went through in any shape or form I hope you know I wouldn't do that.
I think that thread just is what it is and essentially her behaviour will make it what it is going forward so there may be other ways to honour the baby 🕯 going forward.
Please take care and know I wasn't getting at you at all 💕

Reactions: 5
In other news I can't believe Alice has chosen the cameo platform to come out of the rock she's been hiding under with a saggy as duck FILTERED neck and had the audacity to say Ioan had what he had when that's not even anything?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Yep, she’s really made such an effort for that Cameo hasn’t she. 🙄
As to the blinking eye and noticing how the eyeliner has been applied, I'll bet she poked her eyeball with the brush just before filming. Happens to me all the time.😬😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still on #116. 🏃‍♀️
I did see her latest cameo. :rolleyes::sick:

Not a jealous person?

1657913539892.png

This bleeping heat/humidity is a bleep. Like Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.