Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to start appreciating the effort I put in daily not to be a serial killer 🙄💆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
77234DC2-040C-4B70-AFAE-4EE02994225D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

Yes, there is, but it could be the bloody filter she uses to make her look thin.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine believing anyone who questions or disagrees with you is a paid troll? Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nah fck that, u lot can take one for the team and watch it. Let me know if your eyes and ears combust. I'll see u on the other side....brave souls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The relationship with Gloria is pretty screwed up. Alice treats her like a second parent because she doesn’t have anyone else and, let’s face it, she either cannot cope with her girls all the time, or simply wants to get rid of them sometimes so that she can drunk-tweet all night and leave their father screaming abusive voice messages without having to worry about them.
I remember AE saying that the eldest can amuse herself but the youngest follows her around asking questions. I think AE prefers the low maintenance kid and palms the youngest off to Gloria. She interferes with AE's online stalking.

As for the FMs, they believe IG and BW deserved the abuse as they were "cheaters" and mAlice was "in distress."

Why didn't the awful FM not read the TRO? Maybe she did and didn't care.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
God DAMN she is self conscious of her neck isn’t she. I 👀 that hand, Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

View attachment 1419379

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.
Jesus H Christ, I'm wheezing like @Ally Pally 's friend Muttley at this. If I ever win the lottery, I'm putting this up, as is, on a billboard over Sunset Blvd.

✨ALICE EVANS, ACTRESS. BOOK NOW!✨

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They may also be deciding that they've had enough of SimpleTone perving on them in DMs, if the rumours about him are true!
Seriously? Just yuck, yuck and more yuck!! I haven't seen the wife tweet in a while either, wonder if she is staying out of it all now?

Reactions: 9
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

Seen it now. What is wrong with one eye?
Or is she faking that?

Reactions: 8
Seriously? Just yuck, yuck and more yuck!! I haven't seen the wife tweet in a while either, wonder if she is staying out of it all now?
She’s not even living with him.
Just my opinion… don’t get mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her wonky eye thing like the moment the villain is exposed in Scooby Doo?

• Haha
Can anyone else see bruised knuckles? As though they have punched something hard?

• Wow
Did anyone see the Cameo to jade & Andy ? What a complete cockup.

Plus She looks like she's hugging the bloody toilet.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.