Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi lovely turds, :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:๐Ÿ˜˜ resumed trying to catch up on #116, #117, #118 & expect this thread to disappear soon! ๐Ÿ˜

Today, ยฃ finally in, food shop ordered, desperate for my delivery after several days of an empty fridge/larder & no cigs, I opened my front door to check (I'm in a flat) wearing a flimsy camisole top & knickers, I'm fat so not a pretty sight, ๐Ÿคฎ found some bags outside, chatting out loud to myself as I do about why didn't he knock or ring the bell, pick up some bags just as he came round the corner with the rest of my shopping & I'm standing there looking like a mint green hippo! ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ซ Poor sod needed two trips as I had stocked up! Explained I thought he had gone hence me opening the door in very little but luckily I know him (lovely step dad of a nice woman I know) so we had a laugh about that & the sweet lying sod said I looked beautiful, haha! ๐Ÿคฃ Years ago I'd have been mortified for hours after, today just briefly, the older I get the less of a duck I give, haha!

@Briebear - PA is so evil. ๐Ÿคฌ I really hope your husband's daughter will someday get in contact again, bridges can be mended & a relationship built up again. + + + + + ๐Ÿ™ โค xxx

@Snotbuster
She wants the girls like she wants a house, or jewelry, or a car. Not sure she recognizes them as people who will grow and change.
๐Ÿ’ฏ this. ๐Ÿ‘ When they're good (in her eyes) she sees it as reflecting on her & when they piss her off by not toeing her line they're disposable, as shown with her comments threatening to send them to daddy or Gloria. Vile POS. ๐Ÿคข

@Snotbuster
Never disrespect evaporative cooling.
So very true!!!
29.gif
๐Ÿ˜‚

@Ally Pally
She will still refer to Ioan as her husband even when they're divorced just because she was there first.
Agreed, she doesn't love, she owns, people are her possessions for as long as she wants them to be. :sick:

One thing I do take heart in is Ella's awareness of just how self absorbed Alice is as hopefully it bodes well with her reuniting with Ioan. ๐Ÿ™

Screenshot 2022-07-15 175632.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Seriously? Just yuck, yuck and more yuck!! I haven't seen the wife tweet in a while either, wonder if she is staying out of it all now?
There's been a few unconfirmed reports of SimpleTone being a massive perv. I think someone in this thread might have had personal experience of his creepy DMs??

As for the wife, it's more than likely SimpleTone created her as a sock account and she actually has nothing to do with it since the tweet style is much the same as SimpleTone. The jury is still out on whether SimpleTone is actually Alice too.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So who is she going to be the star of the mAlice distraction show next on her Instagram? The girls AND Emma?

Reactions: 11
@EllaBells
I've been really busy with WORK the last couple of days but have just caught up. Phew. Still a loudmouthed irrational lying dirty bleep then I see.

I wish people would stop stating that Ioan is not doing enough about the two E's. NONE OF US KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. And having supported my husband through three + years of court battles regarding his children I will support and believe Ioan is doing everything on the advice of his lawyers. Going aggressively to court against a narcissist cost my husband and his children a proper relationship. Narcs can play the system.
In my husbands case we should with hindsight have gone softer at the beginning. We fucked up by underestimating that his ex wife would face financial ruin rather than let him see the children. Seven months from court application to the first hearing, three to six months in between every hearing. After three + years of this when Cafcass, the guardian ad litem, the court appointed psychologist, the court appointed children's barrister, the other sides barrister and the judge all agreed that my husband should have 50/50 care what does the narc do? Refuses. Just refuses.
What did the courts do? NOTHING. Three months later another hearing where she was mildly slapped on the wrists and the court tried to understand her resistance. She then stated she believed we had coerced the psychologist, the guardian, her barrister and Cafcass and the court went along with it, allowed her to fire her barrister and try and find another one, agreed to appoint another 15k court appointed psychologist (paid for along with the children's barrister fees by the tax paying public) and my husband felt he had no choice but to bow out of the court proceedings. After dealing with 16 abusive years and then nearly four years of court hell he just could not cope mentally. He understood by then that she would fight on until there was nothing left and he simply couldn't carry on putting himself or the children through it. The devastating blow of being told by the court the children would be coming to live with us week on week off and then it disappearing was too hard for a man who had already attempted suicide because of the abuse he lived through for 16 years with his ex (and yes the court did find her guilty of abuse).
End result he now sees them for 2 bleeping hours a fortnight in a contact centre. If we could afford it we would go for a judicial review. As we can't we will just patiently wait until the children are old enough to understand the court papers and we hope they will disown their mother and she will die unhappy and alone. There is no magic formula when you are dealing with some one like my husband's ex or Malice. There just isn't. I simply choose to trust Ioan is doing the right things because it's bleeping easy to do the wrong things in this scenario.
I also have thoughts re Yo and B moving in together - until you have extricated yourself from an extremely abusive relationship you just don't understand. We moved in together very quickly - he could not cope with being alone and having night sweats and terrors becomes more easier to bear when you have a loving partner by your side. Without me his suicidal ideations would not have eased. Without me he would not have been able to cope. Without me he would be dead now. And I as I have stated before think the world is a better place with him in it and why should she have been allowed to drive him to death? Never forget that Yo is a victim here. And I don't like victim bashing.
This is heart breaking & it could be evil Alice you're writing about. ๐Ÿ˜ž Your poor husband has been through hell but thank God he has you by his side but it's so disheartening & so very wrong that the courts allowed his evil ex to get away with such malicious behaviour. I can understand why he felt he finally had to step back. The damage & pain Narcs inflict is beyond normal human understanding. ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฌ I really hope his children do see her for what she is & walk away from her permanently, let her rot alone as she deserves & I so hope your husband can some day get the chance to rebuild his relationship with his children. ๐Ÿ™โค xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bruised knuckles, manky peeled-off nail polish, making the Cameo all about herself, and advising the recipient to "keep drinking." What a gift. I'd dump a friend who got one of her Cameos for me. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Screenshot_20220715-102756.png
Screenshot_20220715-102440.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
@AstaLaVistaMista
Absolutely! My ex and i had 4 kids, our own home, both worked full time. Everything normal. He said see u later, i love u in the morning. Came home after work to pack a bag and left. No explanation at the time (He had left to move in with someone) The kids were upset at first, probably more because they saw that i was hurt, even when u hide it, they still see. But they were kids. Kids don't really give a tit for long. He eventually started picking them up at weekends to see them (Without the girlfriend) slowly introduced them and eventually had the kids sleeping there. It happens to families every day. It didn't need to be like this
I'm so sorry your ex treated you in such a cowardly, cruel & disgusting way. ๐Ÿคฌ Reading your post my heart went out to you being blind sided like that ๐Ÿ˜ž & it also made me so angry that Alice steals other people's genuine pain & adopts it as her own when she was anything but blind sided.
There's such a huge gulf between caring mums like you who put their kids first & Alice who is anything but a mother in the truest sense of the word.
I hope you have since found your own personal happiness. ๐Ÿ™โค xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I cried my eyes out about that this weekendโ€ฆ. Iโ€™ve been there too xxx โค
personally I know nothing about her but I thought the same could or should it carry on ? I donโ€™t know friend but like you it doesnโ€™t sit or feel right to continue with her thread thatโ€™s just me โ€ฆ donโ€™t @ me ๐Ÿ•Š xx ๐Ÿ˜˜
Im so sorry you also are part of this awful, for want of a better word, club, that we in no way chose to be members of. I understand people have different opinions on what's acceptable but to be debating over when they should be allowed to start criticizing the woman's choices again (the baby's name, her posting on instagram) just feels... wrong. I won't derail the thread with this topic but want to reply to those who responded to me.

So sorry again lovely, I like to think there's a special place they're all in and it's filled with nothing but happiness and joy, waiting until we join them one day ๐Ÿ’œ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Tony โ€˜Alan Sugarโ€™ Evans ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Youโ€™ve got it the wrong way round you knobhead๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
A6834BDD-F7B5-4FC6-B121-E1D36CD3911C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I used to visit the thread you are speaking about and I have to admit I feel ashamed of myself for laughing along before this happened. I wonโ€™t visit it again but then you start to think what it something happens to someone else on another thread, should I stop now altogether?โ€ฆ
Please don't feel bad for things you may have said in the past, noone was to know what would happen, so you've got nothing to feel bad for. Prior to that happening I did see a lot of things which in my opinion crossed the line, but mostly afterwards people were being very kind. It started to take a turn again in the past day or two, her baby has only been gone a week... I just think anyone with compassion would step back for a bit. It's OK to separate what has happened with the stupid things she's done in the past tho, to me it's just hella soon to jump back on the hate train. Don't feel bad, please ๐Ÿ’š

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If any of the ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ have bothered to read the latest documents I wonder if any of them will ask themselves why, as Alice clearly wanted a divorce,
has she been going scorched earth & playing the poor victim ever since Ioan left? But I doubt any of them will ask any of the many obvious questions, too invested getting โค๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ from their z lister. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
I made exactly one post on that thread, this morning (I think you liked it actually iirc โค) and won't be posting again. I know Tattle isn't for the faint hearted. But in this thread we discuss a proven abuser and still manage to have oodles more compassion and humanity. That thread is a dark place imo.
I saw your post. I completely agree, with it, and your sentiments here, it's not a nice thread to participate in. There was a lot of great discussion around infant loss, and the majority of people were being compassionate and respectful (despite the fact they said they disagreed with her behaviour they could separate that from what's happened and have empathy) but it still had an undercurrent of the previous tone towards her starting to see through. I won't go there again. But I was hoping there was a way to hide it from the forum main page as its been quite triggering for me. I think I'll just bookmark the two or three threads I visit so I can avoid the main page.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
btw, question: how come that Ioan's videos are admissible, or were the kids so openly taking the video that it implies consent?

Yes. Another drunken fall? Straining her hand getting the cork of a bottle of wine?

Could @welp download the vid please so we can have a look?
on the road for the next few hours, might do it later

Reactions: 12
I'm going to bid you all goodnight - no, I'm not doing a nAlice (!); I awoke at 0422 this morning, having fallen asleep past midnight due to the heat, and have taught three classes today...still shaking off the remains of Covid...
Bet nAlice goes batshit crazy again the moment I log off. Bless you all: be well, happy dreams. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.