Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

"I am not a person that normally gets jealous" :ROFLMAO:

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

also is it just me or is something up with her eye

I cannot get the sound to work :LOL: .....guess that makes me the lucky one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
new cameo after months (guess the GFM dried up too much) - she yet again was too late with a birthday video

We can definitely conclude that she has no intention at all to move yet based on how the house looks like (wonder if the kids are around btw, she walks quite a bit through the house, and you normally can hear noises in the background)

Swivel eyed loon this all that's wrong with her eyes, the dodgy filters emphasise them

• Haha
Oh, isn't the 'but he's still your dad' thing just maddening?! So he contributed to your DNA. So what? I mean, what an achievement. I get so sick of people going on and on about how family is the most important thing in one's life. If they're toxic, they should be cut out like a cancerous tumour. Society actively encourages mental and emotional abuse by family members to maintain this trope. To hell with what others say - you have done the right thing for your mental, emotional and physical health, and don't let anyone try to convince you to the contrary. xxx

-I was just reading DListed's take on the horrendous 71 pages of evidence and found it just too flippant for words. And far too many BTL commentators have been sucked in by the 'but he cheated' narrative, exclusively fed to the world by nAlice. Not only do we have our darling @ReturningthePearls' confirmation that he didn't cheat, but if nAlice had had anything to substantiate her claim she would have posted it everywhere, done interviews/talk shows to support her First Wives Club schtick.
ETA: not to mention that nAlice is such a pathological liar that if she told me it was a bright, sunny day, I'd automatically get out the souwester, umbrella and galoshes...

Thank you @Autisteuse for your kind strengthening words. I have a great deal of respect for you and much 💛💚💜⭐ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Caption competition time!! 🤪🤪

Not really, behave yourselves. I don’t want to hear a single word about swivel eyed loons or saggy vagina necks. 😉

CC2DACAC-868D-4805-B873-FA0AE520D314.jpeg

DISCLAIMER - I took a random screenshot and this came out. She looks fine in the clip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Weird that she's happy to spend tons on crappy clothes but not a few bucks on a stand for her phone for videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she would resent the fact that he had a hold over her, as she would see it and bring it up hurts him.
Narcissist HATE getting caught out. I'm sure Alice turned any affair she had into being Ioan's fault for his perceived inefficiencies as a man. In her bloated eyes that is.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her eye is twitching because it can’t handle the bullshit she spouts any longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

😂😂🤣 so Hiiiiiiii Aliceeee….. 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 there’s an old Chinese proverb 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂 it goes Get Bent You Fckin Nutcase 🤣😂😂 or something like that 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣

All the tit in the background 😳😂 FFS she’s soooo annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She can claim what she likes. No one is going to excuse physical violence or abusing her children. With the press, across the board they omitted the flashing incident, I don't think that Alice holds any particular sway with the newspapers. The DM knows she is a car crash and will hope for an interview for more car crashery but aside from them I think that detail was omitted for legal reasons. Ioan submitted that evidence to court under oath but if it was proved to false which it isn't the media could be looking at lawsuits so they are probably holding fire before reporting that detail.

She is not going to be able to get her act together in time for the court hearing and at this point I can't see any attorney taking her on. I think she fired Leon because he kept saying her evidence of a paid army of online trolls was irrelevant bullshit that was not admissible and the reason he turned up in court was show the judge that his exit was through no fault of his own, he had got Alice's measure by then. Attorney's can get into trouble for firing clients and who knows what Alice would have spun. She takes no prisoners.

She will get drunk and reappear at some point but duck knows how she can explain this away, she will have a damn good try though
But the DM is happy to print lies. They lied about Hugh Grant and they lied about Harry and Meghan. They don't give a damn about being taken to court or paying damages, as they've had to do twice in the past year with H&M, because it gets them clicks. They're soulless vultures; utterly despicable filth. Malice is entertainment for them, and I have no doubt that they'd go on the offensive and expose her numerous breakdowns with glee - whether it hurt the children or not.

• Heart
What if Gloria has had enough. What then? Assuming 50:50 custody takes place it will be Ioan and Gloria. If Gloria’s plans change, who will take over her shift? It isn’t going to be Alice. She says it is hard being a single parent. Even harder to actually be one. Why on earth did she go through that painful IVF treatment if the end result is indifference from her. I think her “lifestyle”, how she lives now, is incompatible with being a parent. She probably resents the kids gettting in her way when she doesn’t want to be a mother. She wants them when she wants them, the rest of the time she wants them out of the way so she can lie in bed, befuddled and bitching on her socials.
I think she has had enough. It's possible this was the reason for letting him say hello the little E.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Late. Late for a birthday Cameo? That is bang out of order. She should have done it for nothing then if it was late.
She literally could not organise a piss up in a brewery!

I can't see the Cameo on my phone that way, can anyone post it here another way? Xx

Her eye is twitching because it can’t handle the bullshit she spouts any longer.
She's malfunctioning. About to blow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Keeeeep drinking”
Mark, she wasn’t distracted with a dog’s birthday mate. tit went down and Alice got held partially accountable. Bring on the PRO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.