Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the niche post 🤣🤣🤣
Just realised most of you won’t have a clue who or what Blacklace Superman is. 😆
They used to play at my local nightclub a lot back in the early 2000s. Imagine dropping an E in preparation of a good night and Black Lace appear. They were the big headline act, followed closely by Chubby Brown.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have to say I didn’t see this ever taking a Black Lace/Rita Sue and Bob too tangent. But here we are.
Non-Uk’ers please do not Google and judge us 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She's not deleted Jo Frosts comment, it's still there, now back to page 7 for me 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They used to play at my local nightclub a lot back in the early 2000s. Imagine dropping an E in preparation of a good night and Black Lace appear. They were the big headline act, followed closely by Chubby Brown.
Roy Chubby Brown .. and an E?? Girl what???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cockbro says Abuser Evans is a survivor.
WTF did she have to survive?

witch get in the bin.

trash-garbage.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I love the one where he has the older E on his shoulders but it looks only a couple of years old. She’s like my youngest he’s 6’7 and he’s always been treated older than his years cause people go off his size.
I love it cause she’s got a massive grin and she’s just sat care free on his shoulders both smiling her legs dangling doing what kids should 😊 I love that pic xx
It’s such a heartwarming pic and you can see her smiling eyes. Sad to think she’s probably not been smiling much since then poor kid. My sons are both 6’2” and it’s trouble when 1 of them wants to get on my shoulders now, because the other wants his turn after. My back and knees are fucked 😂

Thank you @BessieNessie for the spot on thread title! So good 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 And also your post last thread:
Ioan is always trying to get the girls into regular therapy and Alice is very keen to keep them out of it. She’s never shown concern about what might come up about their dad but she’s always very worried about the things they would tell about her.

I can’t like this comment enough! ❤ I’d not thought of it like that before, just saw it as her attempt to control the situation and exert her power over IG. But the stories those poor girls could tell in a truly safe space …
0964C8A6-79EC-445E-85EC-123F1A51997A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I see we had a planned and orchestrated attack planned. Sorry I'm late.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Even if the girls initially don't like B especially the eldest. They will eventually realise she makes their dad happy and that's what matters. That happened to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Even if the girls initially don't like B especially the eldest. They will eventually realise she makes their dad happy and that's what matters. That happened to me.
The ONLY reason those two sweethearts are pushing back
Is cause they DARENT tell that monster
They’d love to be in their dads and b’s lives and meet and get reacquainted with new friends and family …
That’s what’s heartbreaking ❤‍🩹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.