Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m impossibly behind so just trying to keep up the best I can. Today when I was out running errands I couldn’t stop thinking about just how horrible Ioan’s life has been behind the scenes. I can’t stop imagining those poor precious girls being terrorized by their own mother! That must kill poor Ioan; who tried valiantly to fix things, to make up for the neglect, the drinking, the hatefulness. And I just can’t get over the bleep calling him stupid, a failure, and making fun of his appearance. Yes, I’m still stuck on saggy vagina eyes which I don’t find the least bit humorous. And now I know that the psycho called her little girl a witch I can definitely imagine her calling her daughters all sorts of awful names. Like stupid, for instance. 😢
I honestly hope Malice ends up alone with her only company a bottle of Cold Duck, a tube of melted red lipstick, and her damned phone and laptop with cracked screens!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I don't think you really need to apologise to men seeing as bleep is used to describe Alice pretty freely around here, and they are very nice too. On the right person 😄
God you are SO right! I go for men and women, I love both parts! Deary me. That is a classic example my internal misogyny that someone (so sorry, I can't remember who, it was so long ago now) pointed out that I had. I apologise to the ladies too for my overt use of the C word.

... but it's so funnyyyyy 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All the whining 🐒🐒🐒 about how unfair it is poor Alice is gagged & can't give her side of the story. WTF! Are we in The Twilight Zone? 🦇💀
The witch hasn't stopped spewing 'her side' all over SM. 🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 1417279
Negating the fact that the children took the video that Alice then posted on her Instagram. Proving at least that is true. Ioan sounded calm and measured despite not knowing he was being recorded. Marjorie anyone? Car park incident anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m impossibly behind so just trying to keep up the best I can. Today when I was out running errands I couldn’t stop thinking about just how horrible Ioan’s life has been behind the scenes. I can’t stop imagining those poor precious girls being terrorized by their own mother! That must kill poor Ioan; who tried valiantly to fix things, to make up for the neglect, the drinking, the hatefulness. And I just can’t get over the bleep calling him stupid, a failure, and making fun of his appearance. Yes, I’m still stuck on saggy vagina eyes which I don’t find the least bit humorous. And now I know that the psycho called her little girl a witch I can definitely imagine her calling her daughters all sorts of awful names. Like stupid, for instance. 😢
I honestly hope Malice ends up alone with her only company a bottle of Cold Duck, a tube of melted red lipstick, and her damned phone and laptop with cracked screens!
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
God you are SO right! I go for men and women, I love both parts! Deary me. That is a classic example my internal misogyny that someone (so sorry, I can't remember who, it was so long ago now) pointed out that I had. I apologise to the ladies too for my overt use of the C word.

nah, nah, nah -- no apologies for this... see the title of thread #116 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait and see seems to be a beloved phrase among the Evanses. We’ve been waiting for 18 months, people!
🤣 ain't that the truth! 🤣 When the witch had her chance to turn up to court with all her *cough* evidence *cough* she made like a 🐔 probably cos' she doesn't want Ioan seeing her without all her filters! 💀 Like he could give a duck! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She doesn’t turn up to court hearings because he would see what she looks like now, her ego can’t take that and she knows he left her because of her behaviour and nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Oh no I didn't mean to criticise. Both are quite valid insults to be thrown at that creature.

• Haha
Alice’s absolute refusal to take care of her family really angers me.

OK, so she may have a chronic condition.

Millions of women all over the world are single parents. Millions of women are divorced, widowed or have feckless partners. Millions of women are financially strapped and genuinely on the breadline.

Even if they have chronic conditions or health issues the majority of these womennot only parent and protect their kids- they also provide for them financially.

AE has had more advantages than most, including a good education.

Not surprised she says she isn’t a feminist.

RTP has it spot on in her depictions of an over-privileged woman from a bygone era laying on a chaise lounge with a fit of the vapours.

FFS grrrrrrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t turn up to court hearings because he would see what she looks like now, her ego can’t take that and she knows he left her because of her behaviour and nothing else.
She would roll around on the floor showing off her cleavage.

Just had a 🤮 thought, what if she flashed everybody. I wouldn’t put it past her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh no I didn't mean to criticise. Both are quite valid insults to be thrown at that creature.
I know darling, just me being silly 🤪 and probably you totally getting that and posting an equally comical response. But just in case 💋

• Heart
I agree with everything you've said there. The horrible irony being that I'm a functioning alcoholic with a broken phone screen right now 😔

Hey, at least I'm not Alice. I can function and work full time!
Oh no! I’m so sorry. But you’re a damned decent and kind functioning alcoholic and that makes all the difference in the world. Can you get a new screen?
Just so you know I never judge good people no matter their religion, age, sexuality, color, socioeconomic status, or struggles with addiction. I only judge Alice because she’s a psycho bleep full of hate who doesn’t even try to do better.
Hugs! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.