Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
Screenshot_20220716-045105_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220716-050225_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is tvhe weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
Dude. There is video evidence of her calling her daughter a witch on her birthday!

I hope Alice is seeing how many blue tick comments Bianca is getting on her posts!
Screenshot_20220716-110335.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I love that Ioan made a complete fool of Alice by sending her nice texts for no other reason than to try and keep her calm so she wouldn’t get angry and take it out on the girls. Alice proudly showed off the nice texts as “proof” she still had him exactly where she wanted him, under her thumb. Score one for Ioan !!!
I agree. That's what an abuse victim has to do sometimes. 🥺 You are basically held hostage for your safety or someone else's. Think "Sleeping With the Enemy", behaving carefully to avoid setting the abuser off until you can do it in a more controlled way.

I don't think there was any "best way" for Ioan to break up with Alice. Poor Ioan and girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Those shoes are so fugly for a bride on her wedding day and soooo unflattering on Alice.
They make her feet look enormous.
And it’s just the strangest wedding photo. Everyone is grim faced. No one’s even pretending it’s a happy occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Dude. There is video evidence of her calling her daughter a witch on her birthday!

I hope Alice is seeing how many blue tick comments Bianca is getting on her posts!View attachment 1420669
Did Bianca not see Selma's comment? She hasn't replied to her.

"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
View attachment 1420659
Oh, Loopy, she's a pathological liar, but, more importantly, she intentionally hurts her children in vile ways, making them feel guilt for spending time with dad, saying things that mentally twist them in two because mom is manipulating them. You surely can't approve of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I sure do love me a fuckwad who’s aware of audio & textual evidence unmistakably confirming domestic emotional assault BUT calls the matter a “complex dispute” that requires “context” in order to avoid having to actually agree that there’s blatant abuse at play.

Maybe all those Insta messages from hot guys that Alice has supposedly been receiving are just spam DM’s from Lupenis.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.
The calling a taxi, he's mentioned that before iirc, surely if there his lovely wife Rachel would take him to his hospital appointments/sessions

Reactions: 17
There is one thing I want to throw out here, I mentioned that theory before but it has now gained more credibility.

We know now that she (allegedly) sexually harrassed him in front of the girls by exposing herself and we now know that things were not like they appeared in 2020.

Alice (or a friend that Alice confirmed) claimed that he moved into a hotel in xmas 2020 and then Alice dragged him back home. She then claimed they had sex on xmas and new year, and that they were kissing. I found it very weird that this would happen this way. And perhaps he just shagged her because its cheaper than a sex worker or because he tried to pacify her or it's all lies. But if true this sounds very suspicious and if gender roles were reversed everyone would assume that it happened without consent.

I didnt want to outright say it at the time (I only implied it), but given that Alice has pretty much ticked off all forms of abuse besides this by now. And given that it makes sense that a man like Ioan who wants to be believable for all range of roles would perhaps not reveal immediately everything that has been done to him (see the physical abuse that he only now mentioned) I really can no longer rule that out. And sadly we have been in large pretty spot on with this sort of stuff so far.

I sure do love me a fuckwad who’s aware of audio & textual evidence unmistakably confirming domestic emotional assault BUT calls the matter a “complex dispute” that requires “context” in order to avoid having to actually agree that there’s blatant abuse at play.

Maybe all those Insta messages from hot guys that Alice has supposedly been receiving are just spam DM’s from Lupenis.
especially given that he totally believed everything Alice said before Ioan said a word (so much for complex context) and attacked everyone who "two sides it" with "it's digusting to discredit the prime witness of an abuse case"

Advocate my ass

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Loopy is basically saying "Yeah, I really don't give two soggy shites about her or this anymore. If Ioan's evidence is proved, so be it but I still love you Alice so I believe you, don't come at me! x"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wondered about Alice’s biggest supporter and the home life he had. He talked about waking up in his chair thinking it was time for dialysis, he got ready, made his toast and called a taxi before discovering it was only 4:30am, and not a dialysis day. That proved he was living alone, seems both Evans’ cannot keep a spouse. Maybe defending the indefensible Alice is costing him more than a kidney.
I'm still wondering how they got married in the first place. Even at Ioan and The Abuser's wedding (where he met his wife if you've forgotten), he was punching several classes above his weight with her. Even there, he just looks like a thick thug.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is one thing I want to throw out here, I mentioned that theory before but it has now gained more credibility.

We know now that she (allegedly) sexually harrassed him in front of the girls by exposing herself and we now know that things were not like they appeared in 2020.

Alice (or a friend that Alice confirmed) claimed that he moved into a hotel in xmas 2020 and then Alice dragged him back home. She then claimed they had sex on xmas and new year, and that they were kissing. I found it very weird that this would happen this way. And perhaps he just shagged her because its cheaper than a sex worker or because he tried to pacify her or it's all lies. But if true this sounds very suspicious and if gender roles were reversed everyone would assume that it happened without consent.

I didnt want to outright say it at the time (I only implied it), but given that Alice has pretty much ticked off all forms of abuse besides this by now. And given that it makes sense that a man like Ioan who wants to be believable for all range of roles would perhaps not reveal immediately everything that has been done to him (see the physical abuse that he only now mentioned) I really can no longer rule that out. And sadly we have been in large pretty spot on with this sort of stuff so far.

especially given that he totally believed everything Alice said before Ioan said a word (so much for complex context) and attacked everyone who "two sides it" with "it's digusting to discredit the prime witness of an abuse case"

Advocate my ass
I have no doubt she has used coercive control to force him to have sex with her in the past. I think the sex at Christmas was a outright lie though. She said it because she thought he was having an affair with Ella Newton/someone else and wanted to cause problems. She is full of tit.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I feel like she's probably avoiding SM at the moment as she knows it's possible Alice is melting down. I'm sure she'll comment when she sees it.
Probably DMed her to say "I can't comment to you publicly as it will set Ioan's ex off and we're trying to minimise her outbursts of delusion."

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still wondering how they got married in the first place. Even at Ioan and The Abuser's wedding (where he met his wife if you've forgotten), he was punching several classes above his weight with her. Even there, he just looks like a thick thug.
and his weight was not very light anyway ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god I forgot I read that! He must be living alone! Where's his wife (who he met at Alice's wedding) at 4:30am? He just outed himself there as having created the "forced2defend" account that is allegedly his wife....

...who he met at Alice's wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.