Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #119 Quit the drink, ditch the brother, get off the floor and - Be A Mother!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something been bothering me. Genuine question: when describing accidental meeting of Gloria and little E and Yo and Bianca, Gloria was quoted that Bianca’s face looked "out out". What does it mean? Is it a typo and she meant "put out" or is it some curious expression I’ve never heard (neither did google actually)
Alice typo. Sure she meant "put out." American expression meaning displeased. Does that make sense?

Reactions: 14
"then so be it"

Oh Loopy, you didnt care for the full picture before, this is the weakest attempt at saving face for supporting an abuser I've ever seen
View attachment 1420654
View attachment 1420659
Dear God. Was anyone ever more conceited and pompous without reason or merit for their swollen-headedness? He's an absolute and utter joke.
This is the 'quality' of person nAlice attracts. I cannot wait until 2nd August.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have this little fantasy scenario that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp are setting up a secret GoFundMe for IG to deal with Grotbags herself. Oucassi should be sent the link, too :p

Re: the Cameo - She has bruises on both hands knuckles. I cannot check right now but wasn't there another Cameo where she had bruised hands again? I see the injuries and they look consistent with her punching.
I wonder who or what she is punching? I don't like to imagine. And who is witness to this?

Re: Abducting to the UK. I have some knowledge on this system through my family member working in it. It is very likely indeed that even if she did bring the children to the UK, they would be removed from her due to the evidence of emotional abuse.
Due to the alcohol abuse she will bruise easily it makes your blood thinner and lowers your platelet count.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Due to the alcohol abuse she will bruise easily it makes your blood thinner and lowers your platelet count.
Alcohol is a vasodilator also meaning vessels dilate and expand and more blood closer to the skin. She has still hit something though with those knuckles. Could have been a door as she passed through, you wouldn’t know.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like she's probably avoiding SM at the moment as she knows it's possible Alice is melting down. I'm sure she'll comment when she sees it.
They've probably exchanged DMs privately - I doubt they'd want the world and its aunt to turn up to a meeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ive never understood why he married her, especially as it was anything but whirlwind - when I could kind of have understood it. But after 7 years he must have known what she was like.

I think she made him feel guilty about wanting children and being older than him. ”I’ve wasted 7 years with you. I wanted BABIES and now I’ve missed my chance etc etc”. I think Ioan may have felt that he had to marry her because he would have felt guilty if he didn’t.

The wedding photos are just grim.
I agree, Im sure it must have been guilt but I also wonder if he felt he was "saving" her and was the only thing left in her life as everybody "abandoned" her, that would explain why he behaved so protectively for so long. He was live bombed and manipulated and taken over but he probably also felt responsible for her "tortured soul”. Like: yes she is difficult but I know why and see so much beauty in her and who but me…and Im all that she has…people have to understand how wonderful she is underneath all the craziness.. perhaps. Im speculating of course and Im sure Yo would not probably be able to explain it himself! I was asking my husband when discussing his "previous" life and him saying the narc ex was always a nightmare, I was asking: why did you marry her?! Were you in love? And he said every time with blank expression: "you know what, I dont remember. I must have been. But now I dont remember!" I think it really is not a case of bad memory, it’s psychological defence response

Alice typo. Sure she meant "put out." American expression meaning displeased. Does that make sense?
Thank you! I wondered that but wanted to make sure :)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They make her feet look enormous.
And it’s just the strangest wedding photo. Everyone is grim faced. No one’s even pretending it’s a happy occasion.
The red roses and lipstick/ harsh eye makeup and hair alongside the black suits just look so out of place for a beach wedding imo. May not have looked so strange in a different setting or a funeral for the men 😆
In a lot of the photos of Alice when she was younger, I see a really strong resemblance to Ella. Is Alice a “natural” blonde?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn’t there a thread title with lots of likes that got missed this time? Something about her being an abuser?

Reactions: 3
She’s got the Mad Eye Moody filter on of course 👁 😂View attachment 1419412
Personally I think she looks better than usual here, yeah, one of her eyes is a little puffy, but at least her hair is not slicked back, she actually has it down for a change. Maybe a small colorful scarf around the neck inside the open collared shirt, but all in all one of Alice’s better looks. And for once the blood red lipstick is missing, thank heavens.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else wonder if Alice will end up living with sockbro in his counsel flat? Did I do my British right? I mean she's never going to work in that town again and she doesn't seem to understand laws...

Wonder if Anne needs to file an injunction against her? 🤔 To not take the girls.

Though an attempt would get Ioan 100% custody. You can't even move between the states here without permission from the other parent. We call that "kidnapping." 🤷🏻‍♀️
I do wonder what will happen to Alice. Will she stay in LA, renting a 2 bedroom apartment somewhere, probably not unlike IG is doing now. I'm sure her kids would lobby to not move away as kids usually do, much like Alice did herself when she was a kid. Will she move back to the UK? Would IG let her take the kids to live in another country? Would Alice leave her kids in the US to start again in the UK? Who knows how this will play out.

Reactions: 13
"I have received more information" meaning Alice has gone extra heavy on the gaslighting because her other malfunctioning FMs are jumping ship like fleas on a wet cat and old Lupenis in keeping with his long history of backing women who abuse, decided why yes, I'll believe anything you say! Feed me more lies....yummy!

Straight into the sea with thee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The red roses and lipstick/ harsh eye makeup and hair alongside the black suits just look so out of place for a beach wedding imo. May not have looked so strange in a different setting or a funeral for the men 😆
In a lot of the photos of Alice when she was younger, I see a really strong resemblance to Ella. Is Alice a “natural” blonde?
Yes! That's it! That's what is so off! Loose hair, light makeup, local flowers and just light suits!

So Alice has never had any taste.

In pictures, she looked blondish as a child but that color that turns to brown. That sharpie color on her head now is nowhere near any natural color known to man.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nope, her hair was light as a young child, but not as blonde as Tone’s was.

"I have received more information" meaning Alice has gone extra heavy on the gaslighting because her other malfunctioning FMs are jumping ship like fleas on a wet cat and old Lupenis in keeping with his long history of backing women who abuse, decided why yes, I'll believe anything you say! Feed me more lies....yummy!

Straight into the sea with thee.
What a prig that old Lupenis is. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Plenty of women I know have gone blonde after 40 to hide the grey. None of them have ended up the shade of custard that mAlice has though.

"Put out" isn't just an American expression btw, it also works in the UK :)

And I was just thinking how out of place SockBro and CockBro look in black suits at the wedding so I'm glad I'm not the only one. If not linen suits or similar for a beach event then surely something slightly more wedding specific in a different colour with tails rather than something you'd wear to the office. All very weird.

• Haha
Thread title suggestion.

The rats are starting to jump ship! Will Alice be able to give them the slip?

Not even sure I like it but it's been a long week! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! That's it! That's what is so off! Loose hair, light makeup, local flowers and just light suits!

So Alice has never had any taste.

In pictures, she looked blondish as a child but that color that turns to brown. That sharpie color on her head now is nowhere near any natural color known to man.
Crayola calls her hair color, ‘laser lemon’, or in Alice’s case, ‘loser lemon’.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.