Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is she stayed overnight weekends and he ensured they were taken to school. Im definitely not team alice i think i have angered people with my comments 🫣 but for me, i don’t know how he left for work in another country knowing the kids were with her. And yes seeing Elsie a few weeks back he has seen the damage thats been done. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Im not sure how US custody works, but if this was the UK, he has detailed the concerning alcohol and ambien use…. Cafcass (uk) would certainly investigate this so i hope the US has something similar 👀
We have discussed this many times - no US is not the same as UK, and US folks here with experience say there is not much he could have done. Sadly, not dissing you.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
They had a Nanny who it sounds like did the majority of the parenting while he was away, including overnight stays at Chez Malice and the Nanny’s own house.
I think Gloria deserves a medal after reading of everything she's taken on!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Wow just bleeping wow, I just caught up!

This is unbelievable, I have in the past criticised Ioan for not getting the kids out sooner but can see he was caught between a rock and a hard place and I feel so bad for ever having the slightest doubt about him.

Alice we know you read here, your a bleeping disgrace and do not deserve to be a mother.

Those girls will be ruined for life because of her. I hope Ioan gets full custody and that in time Bianca becomes a loving female figure that they can count on when they need to.
She doesn’t give a tit about those kids. Thry are useful bargainning chips to get money and revenge.

Reactions: 31
I'm still catching up on the last thread but have read all the latest court documents. Reading the transcript of Alice berating the girls, calling Ella a 'witch', and Ella trying to appease her and saying she will 'change' Ioan has upset me so much.

As I've mentioned in my previous posts, both my parents were emotionally abusive to me, and my mother was emotionally and physically abusive. I heard things which no child should have heard. My parents used to fight in front of me all the time, and both would also badmouth and belittle the other to me. One of my earliest memories was trying to act as peacemaker between them (I was three years old). I have CPTSD from my childhood, and the horrible comments my mother made to me over the years about various things are still vivid in my memory and I think about them often.

I'm in my mid-30s and currently do not have a relationship with my mother, which is my choice (my father has been dead for a while). She acted the worse of the two towards me. I do not want children and I partly blame this on my dysfunctional upbringing. I have had therapy for the past 1.5 years and am doing better, but I do not want my mother in my life again.

Ella and Elsie will realise what Alice has done, and they will cut her off. I really hope that with the help of Ioan, psychiatrists and therapists, they can be healed. But the truth is this will have impacted them for life. How dare she do this to them? She's a bleeping evil monster who only cares about herself. In her mind, everyone else exists to prop her up and make her happy. Anyone who deviates from this becomes the target of her vitriol.

Guess what Alice, you've lost your looks, your health, your reputation and your self-respect. The whole world sees you for who you really are. duck you.

EDIT: I forgot that Alice was drunk and berating Ella on her birthday. I had two awful birthdays (seven years old - my mum smacked me because I wouldn't stand still as she combed my hair as I was too excited to open my presents; 13 years old - my mum 'forgot' it was my birthday and didn't get me any presents (I spent the whole day in my bedroom crying)). These memories hurt even more because they were birthdays, and because they were birthdays, were easier to remember. Poor, poor Ella.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Also a bit of a me-rail (apologies I don't know how to do those clever spoiler things).
My dad was a mAlice type. He became much more controlling when I was a teenager, culminating in him telling me to leave home at 16, then being angry that I left! He regularly went on abusive rants like mAlice and called me terrible things.

I have been no contact with him for many years now. Initially it sent me in a tailspin, but now I'm a qualified lawyer with two beautiful children and a husband. It gives me hope that the two little E's will be ok in the long run, but usually distance and low contact with a narc parent are the best way to cope, so I suspect it will be hard for the girls in the initial couple of years.

Also huge thanks to @Hiraeth and @M33L4 for both alerting us to the documents and sharing them

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I hope Alice keeps up the social media tirade because to be honest she is playing right into Ioan's hands on both cases (the PRO and custody).

His legal team must have someone on social media watch 24/7 to capture all this fuckwittery she is spewing.

Reactions: 29
Im usually lurking in this thread but I’ve been reading the whole 71 page document at 1 am this morning as I couldn’t sleep.
My god that woman is disgusting, the way she talks to her children , denying therapy sessions which they clearly need.

The emotional abuse , the threats and the constant text messages - why would anyone in the right mind inflict so much hate on their kids.

I hope the courts will make the right decision.
I’m beginning to think that the likes of Lorraine and Piers Morgan are not to be trusted in their opinion of her as they keep interviewing her on her narrative. They can’t ignore the facts and evidence that as been presented in front of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm still catching up on the last thread but have read all the latest court documents. Reading the transcript of Alice berating the girls, calling Ella a 'witch', and Ella trying to appease her and saying she will 'change' Ioan has upset me so much.

As I've mentioned in my previous posts, both my parents were emotionally abusive to me, and my mother was emotionally and physically abusive. I heard things which no child should have heard. My parents used to fight in front of me all the time, and both would also badmouth and belittle the other to me. One of my earliest memories was trying to act as peacemaker between them (I was three years old). I have CPTSD from my childhood, and the horrible comments my mother made to me over the years about various things are still vivid in my memory and I think about them often.

I'm in my mid-30s and currently do not have a relationship with my mother, which is my choice (my father has been dead for a while). She acted the worse of the two towards me. I do not want children and I partly blame this on my dysfunctional upbringing. I have had therapy for the past 1.5 years and am doing better, but I do not want my mother in my life again.

Ella and Elsie will realise what Alice has done, and they will cut her off. I really hope that with the help of Ioan, psychiatrists and therapists, they can be healed. But the truth is this will have impacted them for life. How dare she do this to them? She's a bleeping evil monster who only cares about herself. In her mind, everyone else exists to prop her up and make her happy. Anyone who deviates from this becomes the target of her vitriol.

Guess what Alice, you've lost your looks, your health, your reputation and your self-respect. The whole world sees you for who you really are. duck you.
I'm so sorry you experienced this as a child and that no adult stepped up for you.

I'm glad your doing better and engaging in therapy, and I really hope it helps you find peace from the horrible things you endured. It's ok to be no contact with a parent, especially when that parent is abusive. People with nice parents will never understand, but you have to work to protect and look after you. I wish you peace and happiness going forward x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For the legal folks, since Alice doesn't have a lawyer right now, how does this work?
Is she supposed to check the docket herself if there is anything new?
Does she get notified via email and she has to look it up then?
Can she ask for some discount or free legal help with the basics?

Good luck hunting for a new lawyer with all of this publicly known.

Reactions: 15
Hi there, long time lurker here! I love all you turds! ❤
I live in Australia and I just had to let you all know that I was speaking to someone this afternoon who worked on Harrow in Brisbane. Obviously the first thing I asked was ‘WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALICE??!’ Basically the general consensus was Alice was ‘awful’ and ‘batshit crazy’, Ioan was ‘so so lovely’. Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. (Poor Ioan trying to be professional in this environment and also obviously worried about his daughters back home.) Also just as a point of interest this person had no memory of Bianca being on set and thought it was tremendously unlikely their affair began during filming.
Anyway, this whole thing is just so awful and I really feel for him and the girls. Back to lurking for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 83
My guess is she stayed overnight weekends and he ensured they were taken to school. Im definitely not team alice i think i have angered people with my comments 🫣 but for me, i don’t know how he left for work in another country knowing the kids were with her. And yes seeing Elsie a few weeks back he has seen the damage thats been done. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. Im not sure how US custody works, but if this was the UK, he has detailed the concerning alcohol and ambien use…. Cafcass (uk) would certainly investigate this so i hope the US has something similar 👀
I guess he was between a rock and a hard place.
He needed to be there for work and to keep a reputation for reliable and for not flaking out he also wanted to make sure things back home were stable.
I assume it would need permission of the non-travelling parent for the other to take the children out of the country?
It sounds, to me, like he tried to put as many measures in place to cover both the rock and the hard place and was probably on edge all the time he was out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im usually lurking in this thread but I’ve been reading the whole 71 page document at 1 am this morning as I couldn’t sleep.
My god that woman is disgusting, the way she talks to her children , denying therapy sessions which they clearly need.

The emotional abuse , the threats and the constant text messages - why would anyone in the right mind inflict so much hate on their kids.

I hope the courts will make the right decision.
I’m beginning to think that the likes of Lorraine and Piers Morgan are not to be trusted in their opinion of her as they keep interviewing her on her narrative. They can’t ignore the facts and evidence that as been presented in front of them.
Piers hasnt. According to Ailice he even privately criticised her, unfollowed her SM, and he wrote various columns the past year criticising the exact behavior she is showing.

If this was more high profile and his wife wasnt friends with her he would probably put the hammer down.

Agree otherwise though. Ioan isnt talking, thus giving those people no material. Hence why they follow Alice's narrative (and because she is a woman)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't understand Alice's narrative. The picture of B that mAlice hijacked was from the summer of 2020, when B was in a relationship where a man clearly had children, and B was playing with them.

It doesn't fit then that B would automatically try and distance I from his children. Equally the description of the incident doesn't make sense, was she waiting behind glaring, or out in front (in which case they wouldn't see her facial expression). Either way its clear that she tried to give I the space to see his girls, like a supportive partner would.

Finally, these documents have clearly been made in advance. No way you could have that drafted and signed the next day. Not even for a client paying a fortune, given the level of exhibits and descriptions, he's been working on this since the last TRO hearing. Well done Ioan, I hope he gets time with his girls soon.
I believe these documents are in a response to Alice not showing up for the hearing, I don't believe she will turn up for the next one either. I despair for Ioan and those girls they can't keep living in this limbo they need a sense of security and love to thrive.

I live in Australia and I just had to let you all know that I was speaking to someone this afternoon who worked on Harrow in Brisbane. Obviously the first thing I asked was ‘WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ALICE??!’ Basically the general consensus was Alice was ‘awful’ and ‘batshit crazy’, Ioan was ‘so so lovely’. Apparently during the final series Alice was calling him constantly and he would be on the verge of tears on set after each phone call. Often they could hear her screaming and yelling through the phone. (Poor Ioan trying to be professional in this environment and also obviously worried about his daughters back home.) Also just as a point of interest this person had no memory of Bianca being on set and thought it was tremendously unlikely their affair began during filming.
Anyway, this whole thing is just so awful and I really feel for him and the girls. Back to lurking for me!
checks out with what others claimed too

Reactions: 26
Finally finished ready the custody filings and posts here, I feel sick to my stomach I have to say and that she’s posting on IG saying it’s a witch hunt is unfuckingbelieable! I’m so angry! And the people who support her? I mean WTAF? Why do they believe her so implicitly 😡 Ioan, B and the girls deserve so much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a really awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that she will now get the girls to say something despicable. It’s clear to see that if they do what she wants she rewards them and they get ‘happy’ mummy and if they don’t then they get a dose of the real Alice. I’m wondering what has been ‘promised to say’ to get a $1000 seat at that concert.

I really hope i’m wrong turds, but there is no lowest bar that she won’t stoop to and lets face it she will gleefully crawl under that as well.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Thanks for sharing this. 🥰
Huge kudos to Ioan for finishing Harrow & doing such a good job despite everything she was putting him through off camera.

• Heart
I see she's had a little rise in followers overnight. The comments from her followers boils my piss. They haven't read the court docs, they are simply commenting from the pic of the dm article that she has posted which is basically saying that he's going for 50/50 custody...so these people are so angry at Ioan, telling her to fight him, stay strong Alice, unbelievable that he's putting them all through this...because he's asked for 50/50 custody 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.