Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if it were true - and it's not - what difference would that make? So Bianca is in another apartment when the girls are with Ioan. Yeah, ok? So where's the problem?
Yeah, I don't get this either. I don't even know everyone who lives near me. Does Alice want a dossier on each person present in apartment block?

Reactions: 19
she essentially recorded and posted evidence of her being a unsupportive co-parent and parental alienator (no matter whats wrong or right in front of the kids you support the other parent). She proved that way about half of his claims in the court document

Smartest person in the room.
Smartest person in an empty room!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This was what Alice posted on Insta around Ella's birthday when she called her a witch. Not even a happy birthday post. Just a drink post with the dog, three days later.
Screenshot_20220713-200917.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If their mind isn’t changed now, it never will. They are on their own crusades
It's denial.

If they stop supporting Alice now they have to acknowledge, to themselves, that they supported someone who abuses their partner and children.

Better to dig your heels in and keep supporting them and close your eyes and ears in the face of evidence.

Another proportion of her 'fans' is definitely people who are still cut up about their own divorces and barely pay a scrap of attention to the details of Alice's. She just represents the wife who won't go down quietly, something they maybe regret about their own situations. She could be anyone, do anything, say anything. I bet some of them think Betty Broderick's victims had it coming. Vile, immature people.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those FMs are crazy. Even despite the evidence they go on bigging her up. You can lead a horse to water etc…

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Four days after Elsie offered to be Ioan's counsellor and Alice told her she was getting a new Daddy. He looks so broken down. 😢
Screenshot_20220713-201332.png

• Sad
Reactions: 48
i like especially the bit where she admits that she slept till 3pm
Screenshot_20220713-141312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-141233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-141204_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-141122_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-141010_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220713-140933_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Four days after Elsie offered to be Ioan's counsellor and Alice told her she was getting a new Daddy. He looks so broken down. 😢View attachment 1413619
That man has been living in terror for so long.

I assume the next line of defence from Alice and her minions will be 'if you were so bad, why did he stay so long?'

A gender reversal of the age old 'why did she stay?'

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It's denial.

If they stop supporting Alice now they have to acknowledge, to themselves, that they supported someone who abuses their partner and children.

Better to dig your heels in and keep supporting them and close your eyes and ears in the face of evidence.

Another proportion of her 'fans' is definitely people who are still cut up about their own divorces and barely pay a scrap of attention to the details of Alice's. She just represents the wife who won't go down quietly, something they maybe regret about their own situations. She could be anyone, do anything, say anything. I bet some of them think Betty Broderick's victims had it coming. Vile, immature people.
Time for some more Sir Terry (gosh, I miss his writing)

“It's lies. It's all lies. Some of them are just prettier than others, that's all. People see what they think is there.”

or

The truth may be out there, but lies are inside your head

and my favourites

“The enemy isn't men, or women, it's bloody stupid people and no one has the right to be stupid.”

Sometimes the truth is arrived at by adding all the little lies together and deducting them from the totality of what is known

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Disgraceful behaviour. Imagine your own children in despair and trying to one up them. Alice, who had a loving husband for two decades and was blessed with two beautiful children, who had all of the time and resources at hand to form deep meaningful friendships with others. But no, Alice is the mostest hardest done by ever.
Never mind that she was able to get IVF and to keep getting it until she had two very beautiful and precious daughters! How many others have that opportunity? She’s a monstrous bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
BIB Yes. Exactly. The kids need to be protected from her.

Just seen her Insta. The FMs are out licking her arse as usual but some people are putting excepts from the court docs on there. Watch that whole thread disappear in 3..2..1..

AE: I didn’t know my kids were going to his flat and she [BW] was in a flat in the same building!

So it looks like BW had her own place initially in LA but same building. So did BW move to LA before the trip to France to be with him and for her career? If they started the relationship in June then that's probably when BW moved to LA, ie, before France. We just didn't know about it then.
Bianca wasn't in LA in 2020, which is what Alice is claiming. As usual, she is lying.

Reactions: 25
Never mind that she was able to get IVF and to keep getting it until she had two very beautiful and precious daughters! How many others have that opportunity? She’s a monstrous bleep.
It's horribly clear she didn't have IVF because she wanted children. Nobody who wanted and loves their children could do to them what she has done to her girls. She just wanted the attention and status of being a parent. Those poor kids. Just pawns to Alice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Let’s not forget we haven’t seen Alice’s evidence yet.

It’s a folder of 5,328 screen shots from Tattle and a handful of simpleTones tweets.

Go for it Alice, hit him with everything you’ve got - except golf clubs, your fists and a glue-sniffing bum from Bristol.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I presume that the "one mistake" mAlice refers to in the copy of her rants in the court documents was the time she was caught banging her co "star"?

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Reactions: 15
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's horribly clear she didn't have IVF because she wanted children. Nobody who wanted and loves their children could do to them what she has done to her girls. She just wanted the attention and status of being a parent. Those poor kids. Just pawns to Alice.
She had children to use them to be able to do nothing for the rest of her life. Had to stop reading the court documents last night cos I was so bleeping ANGRY and I don't know any of the parties involved.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.