Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the video that was deleted was an illegal recording from mom of the year of a face time chat with Ella when she was upset being at Ioan's and wanting to go back to Alice.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She says big E doesn’t want to be on her social media. Then goes and posts the most humiliating and demeaning clip she has of her for all the world to see. Because what she wants and her social media drama, is always far more important than her children’s feelings, dignity or needs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Yes, I’m curious, too.^ After reading comments, I suspect it was a video of Ella crying and I’m hoping with all my heart that this is not the case because I will scream.
she was crying as if she was getting abused, yes

I wrote a transcript of it. at least what I could understand, it was a facetime call (not screenrecorded btw, but Alice used a 2nd phone) of Ella calling her mom, and Ioan was in the background

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This witch and her fans are unbelievable. I expect this doubling down from her but these people have proof that they can read with their own eyes that mAlice is a domestic abuser and emotionally abuses her children and they still choose to support her??? Stop this world I wanna get off.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She says big E doesn’t want to be on her social media. Then goes and posts the most humiliating and demeaning clip she has of her for all the world to see. Because what she wants is always far more important than her children’s feelings, dignity or needs.
When it doesn't even prove what she thinks it does.... Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 20
she was crying as if she was getting abused, yes

I wrote a transcript of it. at least what I could understand, it was a facetime call (not screenrecorded btw, but Alice used a 2nd phone) of Ella calling her mom, and Ioan was in the background

Thank you very much for doing that, welp.

Reactions: 18
To anyone who posts ‘why did he leave them with her ’ AGAIN for those at the fckin back … WHO THE FCK WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN INCOME AND HE HIRED GLORIA NOT THAT WEAPON TO PROTECT THEM WHEN HE WAS AWAY WORKING TO FEED HOUSE SCHOOL AND CLOTHE THEM ALL !!! 🙄🤬🍸🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
FFS

The pressure inside that house must have been excruciating… no wonder he got so ill I fckin dislike her

• Heart
Reactions: 76
he states in the court documents that he asked the nanny to stay overnights on occasions too
I would have asked her to move in, she is clearly unstable and i dread to think what the kids have witnessed that Ioan doesnt know about.
i wonder if there’s any way for the courts to order a breathalyser test?
Kids need both a mom and dad, but after read all of that document, Ioan needs to go for full custody and have Alice visitation rights. She needs serious help

Reactions: 16
Ella is hysterical, Alice in loud and angry, Ioan is calm
Actually I thought Alice was quite calm for her BUT she knew she was recording it all. Ioan obvs didn’t. It’s a set up to me bcos Alice purposely acted fairly ok knowing she’s recording

Reactions: 34
When does Alice sleep? I am in Australia, opposite land timewise from LA. Alice has pretty much been in the Insta comments since I got up this morning and it is now dinner time. No wonder she can't parent. She must sleep all day!

He didn't leave them alone with Alice. He hired Gloria. The court docs are in the wiki. I suggest reading them first. :)
I did read them 😅 hence why i commented… he had gloria stay SOME nights. I would be having her stay every single night, theres just no way id leave my kids with someone like this (alice) after what i have read.
no need to jump down my neck, im just concerned that Ioan should have taken them with him, must be hard as they only seem to have Gloria and no other family around in the US

Reactions: 4
I just can’t get all the enablers telling her she’s a great Mum?? What does it take for them to actually realise how much of a scum bucket she really is?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I believe he made the room over the garage so Gloria could sleep over in the house. He stayed there himself when he was home.

Reactions: 15
To anyone who posts ‘why did he leave them with her ’ AGAIN for those at the fckin back … WHO THE FCK WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IN INCOME AND HE HIRED GLORIA NOT THAT WEAPON TO PROTECT THEM WHEN HE WAS AWAY WORKING TO FEED HOUSE SCHOOL AND CLOTHE THEM ALL !!! 🙄🤬🍸🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
FFS
It could be a simple survival technique… like when you don’t put on the kids oxygen mask until you have yours on first. (Yes I’m referring to Alice as the plane crash in this analogy).

I think in his mind he needed to get out of the house and get himself settled before discussing custody. He probably underestimated the absolute havoc she could wreak with the girls mental health in the meantime.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder why Ioan is asked to modify his behaviour of working and Alice’s behaviour of systematic abuse and alcoholism is accepted among the FM’s?
Just asking.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.