Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what Alice's dad thinks to all this, I don't for one second think he is the monster she has portrayed him as. He must be worried about the girls.

Reactions: 26
Blimey. The Indy has picked it up

(For our friends outside the UK this is not a tabloid but a respected publication )

Reactions: 33
And change your name Ioan, change your name!

She comes across as Judi Dench, giving him the benefit of her many years and success in the business. His CV is much longer and illustrious than hers, she is known as Mrs Gruffudd. Nobody knows much about her professional career. He must be a fantastic actor. Keeping a straight face whilst she is lambasting him for his lack of success. Pot calling kettle witch.
"You won’t be an actor baby. You won’t be an actor." - Alice Evans speaking to all the graduates of RADA there with her sage advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The thought of the honey monster flashing her arse at her own kids
Thinking about that she would be perfect for the trashiest "celeb" reality show. Except the bodies people want to see are fit 20 somethings. Not her flabby arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ideas for the Tabloids in regards to headlines:

Alice Evans recorded calling 12 year old daughter a witch.

Alice Evans recorded threatening children

Alice Evans accused of physical abuse in court documents

Alice Evans is a twit.

Free from me and you're welcome you abuse condoning rags

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It might be wishful thinking, but I think the call he was taking in the pap shots could have been one of the E’s. Bianca was close by but not too close so gave privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently Ioan And Bianca are on front page of The Evening Standard London . How do we find this?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ella worries me. She is very driven by money and things, probably because she is mirroring her mothers behaviour towards Ioan. Alice thinks of Ioan as a cashpoint and Ella does too. Alice has paid her to be on her side, telling her that her father is abusive for not paying for stuff. I think Alice has also got her expensive concert tickets. Ella hacked his Amazon account and bought 400 dollars worth of stuff. She wants expensive concert tickets. Ella threatens to call children services if he doesn’t pay for her private school. But most alarming of all, when she refused to continue with an early therapist, at the end she said to her dad that he owed her 500 dollars for making her see the therapist. Odd behaviour and one that will take a heck of a job to put right. This is all Alice’s fault. She wants the kids to be exactly like her. Like a monumental fuckup.

This is all Alice’s fault. She wants the kids to be exactly like her. Like a monumental fuckup.
That's why time is of the essence. The longer this goes on for the worse it will get and the younger one will go the same way probably. mAlice is ruining those girls.

Reactions: 10
So what do we think her intention of constantly threatening to divorce him was? At this point it's proven: she entertains the idea in a video in june 2020, and he has witnesses for her saying it 3 months before over phone.

1. Did she genuinely mean it and would have divorced him the second she had found a rich man?
2. Were those abusive attempts to make him comply with her demands? (e.g. returning from Oz, supporting her horrible behavior), and she never intended to lose her meal ticket?
3. Did she planned all this, pushing him to leave her, so that she becomes famous again as the dumped wronged wife?
She wanted to terrorize him believing that he would be devastated if she left. She was and still is unable to see what a monster she is and that everyone is better off without her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even if it were true - and it's not - what difference would that make? So Bianca is in another apartment when the girls are with Ioan. Yeah, ok? So where's the problem?
Well it is true .

Bianca's mom got married at the beginning of June (in Qnslnd). The Aussies were not going to let this one woman fly in from LA ,attend a wedding without being locked up for 3 weeks , let her knock about with her friend in another State (NSW - Byron Bay) then turn around after 5 weeks and leave for France when Oz was locked down for 13 months at that point

Reactions: 13
@Bridgeofsighs audio of the video Alice posted earlier (with Ella being muted, some ends or starts especially from Ioan are missing too, because Ella too loudly interrupted him there)
Welp… thankyou for this. Great to hear it with TONE and in context. Alice bleeping loved it. For that minute or two she had her “hubs” back. 🤢

Reactions: 8
[QU
It might be wishful thinking, but I think the call he was taking in the pap shots could have been one of the E’s. Bianca was close by but not too close so gave privacy.
very wishful thinking. With Alice around this is pointless. though maybe when Elsie is with Gloria.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.