Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It has happened more than twice I bet.
I can all but guarantee it was a regular occurrence. If she did it twice sheā€™s likely done it dozens of times per year times the 20 years or so they were together. Thatā€™s an awful lot. And now Iā€™m positive she either purposely clobbered him with the golf club or punched him in the eye. bleeping psycho banshee.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The issue I have with all these articles is how they make it sound relatively innocent. Ooooh, Alice called him names about his appearance and she said he left the family. That's how this reads to me. Mentioning the TRO is burried somewhere inside the article, as is the fact he hasen't seen the girls. No hint at the more serious stuff. No wonder people don't take it seriously.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Back then you were allowed to only leave the country with exemptions (like work) and she would have been also allowed to return (with hotel quarantine).

She posted throughout the first half of 2021 pictures from Brisbane, with her mom, her house, the dog, etc. The mom also got married in may.
So it's possible BW did go to LA in June. We think she has an O visa so she would have the work exemption. The first half of 2021 brings you to June.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The issue I have with all these articles is how they make it sound relatively innocent. Ooooh, Alice called him names about his appearance and she said he left the family. That's how this reads to me. Mentioning the TRO is burried somewhere inside the article, as is the fact he hasen't seen the girls. No hint at the more serious stuff. No wonder people don't take it seriously.
They arenā€™t really opinion pieces more factual snippets thatā€™s the issue

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 3
She may be referring to the transvestite bit she did leaving Pier's birthday. Ioan looked mortified.
I thought she just wanted to put videos up on TMZ. Sort of like an alternative career whilst not actually having a real one.

Reactions: 4
can somebody get this? I want to know when Alice was served to see if her "I read it in the DM" is BS again
Screenshot_20220713-232048_Chrome.jpg

So it's possible BW did go to LA in June. We think she has an O visa so she would have the work exemption. The first half of 2021 brings you to June.
She did not post anything except of a quote post for 2 months after the wedding, so it's possible but I dont see why she would do that and I find it hard to believe that they would let a nobody like her twice out without actually having done anything, but no clue

Reactions: 10
It has happened more than twice I bet.
I reckon the golf club story was completely made up. See how she kicks off and hits him in the head the day before he goes back to his job on bleeping TV. Andd just before an awards ceremony he gets blacked eye...what timing.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Blimey. The Indy has picked it up

(For our friends outside the UK this is not a tabloid but a respected publication )
Can't read it. Do I have to be a subscriber?

Heads up ladies. If you find yourself calling your husband a ā€˜pussyā€™ on social media because he wonā€™t obey your demands, your marriage is well and truly over. Or at least it should be because nobody should be trapped in such a grotesque excuse of a relationship.

If the poor man has to shag you and send you sweet notes in the hope it will curb your drunken rages at your kids while heā€™s away, youā€™re a serious fekkin nut job.
Yeah well obviously. Not news, is it?

Reactions: 6
Never posted in this thread before but read it oftenā€¦ those court documents make for sober readingā€¦ what an absolute tit bag of an abusive hag AE is. Horrible, toxic, manipulative and just downright evil. I hope those girls get the help they deserve and an opportunity to enjoy a healthy relationship with their father.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.