Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #118 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd. We stand with Elsie & Ella.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's super-early, but I'd like to nominate this for our next thread title: Alice Evans is a domestic abuser, narcissist and pathological liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
What was the video she posted last night of Elsie that she deleted? See people saying it was repulsive that a mother would share it?

Reactions: 6
It is unfortunate to say the least that certain elements of the media treat this serious matter as fodder and through their sensationalised and frivolous narratives, partly enable other abusers to get away with their actions.
I hate our tabloid press.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The sad thing is that Alice‘s brain is so addled with poison, jealousy and hate, she has no idea she has done anything wrong. I think she actually believes her own lies because she has told them so many times. Hatred is so heavy to carry I almost pity her if that makes sense. Imagine waking up like that every day for two years! She can’t bear not having her glamorous Hollywood lifestyle and can’t stand seeing her ex happy. She has lost her control over him and it’s killing her.

Alice is going to be very very lonely in years to come if she doesn’t sort her self out because her daughters will not forgive her. Reading the transcripts of what she said to those girls was incredibly disturbing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My thoughts are with those poor girls. I hope their day has been peaceful and no Malice being drunk/drugged and yelling abuse. 🙏🙏 I hope they manage to go visit the UK and meet their extended family.

Reactions: 12
I’ve only registered just now as I’m so shocked by this morning’s news…. I was always a bit on the fence on this one tbh. Of course her drunken Insta rants and ridiculous filters did her no favours at all but at worst it make her look desperate and in need of help. Still she was looking after her girls while he was touring the world with a 20sth gf….. however I am totally appalled now. She cannot get out of this one but still harps on about it on Instagram to her sheep. Can anyone tell me though where to find these 71 pages of documents that you all go on about? Thanks!!
I don't reckon Ioan courted Bianca because of her age. I think it was more her attitude to fitness, health, lifestyle and physical maintenance, a spiritual self (remember, nAlice is a firm atheist and mocks others' religious beliefs, which I cannot imagine sitting well with a chapel boy) and a positive outlook.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I know it's super-early, but I'd like to nominate this for our next thread title: Alice Evans is a domestic abuser, narcissist and pathological liar.
what it has in truth It's losing in snap. Here's my go at a re-tread. The credit should be to @Autisteuse

Alice Evans is a domestic abuser - what a loser, when will her nonsense not amuse her

Reactions: 13
I've read the court documents now, and I found them completely repulsive and disturbing. I really struggled to read yesterday as, although we all suspected it, seeing all the evidence in black and white really shook me.

The more I think about it, the more I think Ioan asked for 50/50 custody for the children's safety. I think if he'd asked for 100% custody, it could have been catastrophic.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have had tears reading the entire content verbatim of ioans submission for court. I absolutely believe him, and the detail he goes into, these are not lies, this is the real thing - I have the experience of being in his shoes which reading his experience has upset me greatly. I can only hope and pray that this disgusting woman gets what's coming to her. She makes me want to throw up - Alice if you're reading here, who would have the stomach for you? You are a shameful example of motherhood and being a woman. Get fucked Alice - and best wishes to Ioan, Bianca and the two girls, I really hope they can establish a healthy relationship going forward. In my situation, I battle it still, because cunts don't uncunt themselves, they just carry on. But that doesn't stop me from wishing the best for others. Ioan sounds a great dad, and for those saying, yeah but you leave them in the care of Alice - if she's that bad...remember, it's Alice you're dealing with. Easier, far far easier said than done. I know, believe me.
I've been there too, ZS - the blindsiding, gaslighting, uncontrollable rages, petulance, cruelty, mental destruction, games - you name it, I know it.
Strangely, at this point, I feel nothing for the man who literally broke my back and tortured me. Not my problem.
I hope you can get to that place. I hope that one day, Ioan can too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I guess she must squat on the bathroom floor legs akimbo and stick a mirror down there often. As you do. And that's an image I've just created, sincere apologies to everyone.
Can we please put things like this behind a spoiler? And also, how do I bleach my minds eye?
33F5A4BF-1046-4F16-9E46-36E104FBF314.jpeg

• Haha
I saw one comment where a woman said "oh we've all spoken to our children like that"! Hell no.
I have a mentally ill teenager who beats me and verbally abuses me, even though I'm disabled by chronic illness (and because we're not biologically related, I am much smaller and weaker than her). Even then I'm saying to her, "I love you. I don't like this but it's your illness doing this. You're my baby and I love you and I know you still love me deep down".
Alice's words to her "babies" are just devastating to read as a stranger, let alone to imagine hearing them screeched at you by your own mother.
Is she getting counselling, SCW? I know that you adore her - that much is patently obvious - but she must NOT do you harm. You don't deserve it and shouldn't have to bear the burden of it. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I find it always interesting how the dates check out

when this happened
View attachment 1414564
she posted this stuff on SM
The guy had had three seasons as the lead in a television show, plus the big success of Liar. He was having the best run of his career as far as stability, which put him in a good place careerwise for the future after the ending of Harrow. Of course, there was the pandemic to contend with, which hurt all actors.. And she's screaming at him that everyone in the industry hated him? Who is the "everyone in the industry"? LOL What an insane comment to make. And Ioan had also included other comments she had made regarding his career, including calling him a loser and that he never listens to her. That's hysterical, because look at what she's done for any chance of a career. She's a horror. An abusive, alcoholic bully, who has delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have been lurking for weeks, reading day and night and still only on thread 23😩 but after reading the transcript today it just confirms all along what a down right, vile, lowlife, drunk and abusive bully she is. I feel so so sorry for her girls and I hope this does not scar them for life. I’m heading back to thread 23, please pray for me! Hopefully won’t take me the rest of 2022 to catch up
Oh you poor thing. Only 95 to go.

Why not just read the update at the top of each thread otherwise you won’t have time for, well life really.

• Haha
Congratulations Giogio you’ve graduated and can join the current thread, you have the knowledge.

If you really want to just read a few of the best rated ones on each thread. The wiki has it all covered nicely too.

Welcome aboard 😎 👋🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I've been there too, ZS - the blindsiding, gaslighting, uncontrollable rages, petulance, cruelty, mental destruction, games - you name it, I know it.
Strangely, at this point, I feel nothing for the man who literally broke my back and tortured me. Not my problem.
I hope you can get to that place. I hope that one day, Ioan can too.
Thankyou for your comment, I am trying to put things behind me, re him, I have no emotion but it's the damage that's been created with my daughter that hurts the most. I left him, and the only way he could really affect me was through her, he played the victim as Alice does and eight years on he still does. It's driven a wedge with my daughter now, so in a way he has 'won'. He never got any less bitter, and I do imagine Alice will be the same, you know, this ex of mine cheated on me early days twice, he wasn't the best. I have a feeling something happened with Alice in the infidelity department also, but dam you if you do things to them, that's not right! Reading those documents I couldn't believe how much I could relate to, it's been quite depressing. I'm now going to stroke my cat and put some nice music on, we all need an escape from shitbags and the horrible Alice bleeping Evans - thanks for being a great community though tattle turds, hasta la vista! 🐈

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.