Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really care if she reads here.
I'd like for for him to have a break.
Aren't half of our posts because we do know she reads here and we are fed up with her evil? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Whenever I need to, I just read the 113 page TRO request again and go straight to the part where Alice tells Ioan's Mother she sucks his knob.

Then I feel angry all over again and log back on.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
nah, he has not. He is just focused on Amber Heard right now, as that gives him more attention.

he said this the other day and as always his conclusion is as inaccurate as it gets
View attachment 1402857
Sorry, every time I see a quote from this NZ person, I have to read it aloud in the Ron Burgundy voice...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If we can't judge her IG selfies her minions shouldnt gush over how beautiful and natural she looks while using every filter under the sun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think she thinks enough, nor is able to think enough, to have an end game. She thinks as far ahead as "getting Ioan to do XYZ". That is still her focus. She can't move beyond that. She can't see he isn't coming back and she really will now have to live without him (and his money).
One of us commented that they don't mind if he ends up bankrupt and in debt. I wouldn't say I don't mind but I can see it being a definite possibility by the time this divorce and settlement is all done. But he will be ok, he has a body of work and a good working reputation, so he can earn again and obviously has money mgt skills, so he can also save and invest again.
But once he has prised that limpet off, she will be on her own. And she has no earning capacity and def no money mgt skills. So it will literally be her and 2 girls in a shopping trolley. Or maybe a car if she gets a car in the settlement. How much is welfare in the US, can anyone tell me?
Alice canā€™t collect welfare because sheā€™ll live off her childrenā€™s support money.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
If posting critical photos of peopleā€™s outfits is bloodlust then Vogueā€™s got some ā€˜splainin to do.

I personally wouldnā€™t create an account to hang out some place I find disagreeable but you do you. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Can we vote for thread title, then get back in line? Asking for a friend. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This shade of blonde was so much more flattering on her, as was the softer make up. Alice take noteā€¦
Agreed, I think she looked at her best with the less is more approach. She had the Sloan ranger vibe here. Itā€™s sad to see what she has become.

I have never posted to Tattle before but I am a long-time lurker of this Alice Evans thread.
I think Alice has many disagreeable qualities, I think she might also have a personality disorder. I also think that she has mental health issues that have been exacerbated by this divorce, her behaviour and many of her actions are reprehensible.
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place - a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies (obvious body dysmorphia)
I recommend all posters check out You can eat him if you like, and take a long pause...you know that Alice reads this, give the woman a break, "To err is human, to forgive divine".
But Alice isnā€™t an innocent victim like Alain de Moneys. She sends people over to tattle. I donā€™t like to speak for the other turds, but I think the comparison youā€™re trying to make is off. We are not illiterate or reliant on biased sources for information. We arenā€™t a mob. Alice has provided material and evidence herself for these threads, and has been very aggressive towards those that have offered very good advice. People here would be very happy if she turned it around and got help, for herself but primarily for the sake of those kids.
I think the only people Alice should be concerning herself with getting forgiveness from are Ioan, Bianca, her daughters and anyone else in her real life she has hurt with her behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Excuse me, where have I done any of that? Go back through my posts - I have made several - and be specific about where I have engaged in "a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies".

Alice canā€™t collect welfare because sheā€™ll live off her childrenā€™s support money.
What if she doesn't have the children? And even if she does, will it be enough to cover all her costs?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Excuse me, where have I done any of that? Go back through my posts - I have made several - and be specific about where I have engaged in "a weird blood lust accompanied by unhinged posting (photos of her shoes, weird transference, conjecture about how she might be treating her children, constantly berating her instagram selfies".
I am Spartacus and Alice is the bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s no bleeping way she will qualify for it. She doesnā€™t have enough work credits to begin with, itā€™s been too long since she worked, and sheā€™s definitely not sick enough unless you count ā€œin the head.ā€ US turd here. šŸ˜‰
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a bleep doesn't count.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Damn, when this tit show is over, we'll all have a place to stay literally anywhere worldwide. We can call it Turd Trade airbnb.
Ok, I've found one good thing about mAlice. She brings people together.

I'll show myself out.
Agreed, I think she looked at her best with the less is more approach. She had the Sloan ranger vibe here. Itā€™s sad to see what she has become.

But Alice isnā€™t an innocent victim like Alain de Moneys. She sends people over to tattle. I donā€™t like to speak for the other turds, but I think the comparison youā€™re trying to make is off. We are not illiterate or reliant on biased sources for information. We arenā€™t a mob. Alice has provided material and evidence herself for these threads, and has been very aggressive towards those that have offered very good advice. People here would be very happy if she turned it around and got help, for herself but primarily for the sake of those kids.
I think the only people Alice should be concerning herself with getting forgiveness from are Ioan, Bianca, her daughters and anyone else in her real life she has hurt with her behaviour.
I would also like to add that I have no desire whatsoever to eat bits of Alice in a "tartine". or bits of any other human either, to be clear. Methinks the comparison is a tad disingenuous. Just a tad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
@M33L4 her thread title which was in Welsh šŸ˜© I canā€™t find the thread number but it was on here early doors xx much love mimsy you make the threads and despite the fact weā€™ve told you to leave him šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜‰ I wish you both all the best xxx love you šŸ˜˜
[/QUOTE]
yes aye sheā€™s in da house ā¤šŸ˜˜ā¤šŸ˜˜rohypnol??? Weā€™veall done it xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And you can get disability for being sick in the head. But it has to be a recognized mental illness that keeps you from working. Being a bleep doesn't count.
Very true. She spends a lot of time lying when she could just tell the truth.
She may also be allergic to the truth tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.