Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #115 Squatters to the left, Tattlers to the right Stuck in the middle with a TRO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we setting up a GFM? I’m not sure if it’s a good idea or not but I would definitely contribute. MS would be my first choice of charity. Or abuse against men.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What on earth has the Wikipedia article on Hautefaye and the killing of someone in the 19th century got to do with Alice Evans? 🥴🤔🙄
It's literary, history, or something deep like that. We gossip junkies wouldn't understand. /s

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't really care if she reads here.
I'd like for for him to have a break.
She could always stop reading here. Most celebrities don't read the tit written about them. Alice is actively seeking out negative feedback. She had a persecution complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are we setting up a GFM? I’m not sure if it’s a good idea or not but I would definitely contribute. MS would be my first choice of charity. Or abuse against men.
I think we should cross that bridge when we come to it. Let's wait to see what happens on August 2. Regardless, I will be obtaining whatever documents are publicly available, so stay tuned!

What on earth has the Wikipedia article on Hautefaye and the killing of someone in the 19th century got to do with Alice Evans? 🥴🤔🙄
Suddenly Alice's references to Victorian scandals all those months ago make sense! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I also think that this Tattle thread has devolved into a very dark place
domestic violence and child abuse are very dark subjects.

Did you expect their discussion to be all hearts and flowers?

How deeply incongruent that would be,

Oooh I know!

The answer is Therese Raquin, isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just like your hands and neck it's impossible to hide your aging body and those knees scream middle age.
I just noticed what is rolled up in the corner behind Alice, a yoga mat. Maybe she should go back to yoga classes, she and Ioan went to classes together after one of the girls was born. Yoga might help her, at least it wouldn’t hurt to try.

Reactions: 12

Oooh I know!

Did Therese eat a bitchy, over-processed, alcoholic Englishwoman? WinterSolstice, j'accuse!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Oooh I know!

Makes you wonder who this person could be. 🤔

Reactions: 6

Oooh I know!

Jesus, what a French novel. Even if you weren't told it was part of the French oeuvre, the plot would make you go, "Jesus, don't be so French about things."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pick me please 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Well named

Give the woman a break 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
when is Alice going to take a break from her abuse may I ask?
What has Ioan, the victim, done to deserve all the hate he has gotten from Alice and her cohorts? What has Bianca done, why is that poster not concerned about them, I think we know why.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.